The logic of multiple clients.

orctastic

First of all, I understand this is a problem that is most likely far out of anyone in this part of the companies hands, but something bugs me.

There are several systems in this game that promote multiple clients per pc. The mentee system, fishing, greedy chests now, even the buff mechanics almost require a boxed toon. This server repeatedly suffers from heavy traffic issues, and i would imagine core and korea do as well. Wouldnt simply removing some of these systems and replacing them with quests that can be done by one main toon reduce over half the logged clients? 

BTW i logged in 10 am eastern with over 300 in que, so here i am........waiting......to play a game.......in 2021.....a que.

would again like to stress the 2021 part......

• Like 1

In fact the really big problem are players with 4+ boxes logged by softwares.

Every place on farm zones you can found a very huge quantity of spotters (probably boxes with bot system to steal drops), on cities a lot of sellers (probably software boxies the most of them too). Last night I looked for 1 hour on entire 107+ farm zones for a spot and I didn't found one at least cause we have players with 10/20+ boxes on softwares stollen them all.

Really very sad sittuation and most sadly don't see any movment of NCSoft to solve this and give us an equal oportunity for everyone who plays fair.

So on weekends things like that happens: 300+ on queue! If you have a DC on your account it means your day on game has gone, cause you will have to wait for up 3/4hours to log again.

Please, GMs, help us, the fair players. The bots and multi-boxes players are destroing our etertainment and the game it self.  @Juji @Hime

• Like 1

Strictly as a social experiment, I think this game just proves that if you put a shiny thing in front of people, most  will engineer methods to not only increase the likelihood of getting it, but at the cost of others, even if it means breaking the very system designed to award said object. Fair play, gray area, outside of the rules -- whatever it takes. Technology evolves and advances. Mankind does not.

• Like 2

Yeah makes totaly sense.. wait 1 hour to enter chronos and after 2 hours you get dc even with optical fiber make l2 with payment or delete system mentee and cameras..... sto p calling yourselfs a team and ncsoft you are just a crap team who cant move on just stay behind 

• Like 1

Exactly. This is totally unacceptable!

We spend money in the game (I have Prestige + Destiny too) and we have DCs and we have to wait hours in a ridiculous queue of 300+ because many players have more than 10 boxes logged to steal our drops, monopolize all farm locations, to fish and sell their items 24/7.

The mentoring system is broken! I personally often watch entire parties that have died somewhere and come back to exactly the same place over and over again, more than 10 times in 15/20 minutes. Clearly bot software that is encouraged by this mentee system.

We REALLY need an answer, we feed this game with money and deserve a stable and fair platform.

Please, GMs. Listen to us! @Juji @Hime 

• Like 1

They may be right in waiting for those who pay, NCWEST should open a server to which only those who pay can connect. And a server that is only for those who do not pay. PS: How would you get cheap elcyum if all those who fish weren't there? Anyway, it is no longer a business because of the fishing rate, they are just leaving.

• Like 2

Well it's a true hard fact that many players are still  using BOT in the game.

You can see it everywhere in the server. And please dun say why they need BOT program when there's in-game MACRO.

Simple logic which dun need rocket science to explain.

BOT program is way more efficient and productive.

NCSOFT doing anything at all??? The situation on this server says it all.

• Like 1

I totally agree with this! How is fair for legit players that invest real money to wait on a queue for ~1h because of some "GREEDY" players need to log boxes just to sit there and do nothing! There's not logic in that!

Please @Jujitake some action...

BTW, thank you for the compensation, that was a great touch!

@Juji please ignore all these whiners because I have multiple toons to feed and I don't complain.  I do not use software or cheat.  I do not just sit around and cam.  I am legitimate player who actively plays and I can attest the new AWS server is very very solid.  I have zero disconnections outside of unannounced maintenance.  Yes i do experience 230+ wait queue only after I have died over night and try to login after server has been rebooted for over 12+ hours.

Experiencing queue wait time is rare for me because normally I check when server maintenance happens and I try to login within the first 4 hours and never a queue.  Once logged, I stayed logged most of the time for the entire week until next Wednesday's maintenance.  This cycle has repeated about for 9 weeks straight.  Server performance is even better after AWS upgrade.

Don't shoot the messenger but what I have observed after 4-5 recent server maintenance when server reboots: there are 2-3 hours windows server status will be light, then 4-5 hours normal, then 6-7 hours heavy, after 12+ hours then there is a queue.  Complainers who accuse of legitimate hard working individuals of cheating just because we work hard to read maintenance notes and login early is wrong and frankly they deserve to be left behind.  Please just ignore them. 

Thank you so much for helping us and with your patience.  Not everyone is a complainer here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

@Juji please ignore all these whiners because I have multiple toons to feed and I don't complain.  I do not use software or cheat.  I do not just sit around and cam.  I am legitimate player who actively plays and I can attest the new AWS server is very very solid.  I have zero disconnections outside of unannounced maintenance.  Yes i do experience 230+ wait queue only after I have died over night and try to login after server has been rebooted for over 12+ hours.

Experiencing queue wait time is rare for me because normally I check when server maintenance happens and I try to login within the first 4 hours and never a queue.  Once logged, I stayed logged most of the time for the entire week until next Wednesday's maintenance.  This cycle has repeated about for 9 weeks straight.  Server performance is even better after AWS upgrade.

Don't shoot the messenger but what I have observed after 4-5 recent server maintenance when server reboots: there are 2-3 hours windows server status will be light, then 4-5 hours normal, then 6-7 hours heavy, after 12+ hours then there is a queue.  Complainers who accuse of legitimate hard working individuals of cheating just because we work hard to read maintenance notes and login early is wrong and frankly they deserve to be left behind.  Please just ignore them. 

Thank you so much for helping us and with your patience.  Not everyone is a complainer here.

Forum have a new troll I see,    let me remind you, no 1 cares about you, no one!  Look how long your post is and literally contributed 0.  Did you pay for that degree to tell ya servers run better after restart?  Cuz none of us knew that, nope, no one.    Servers are running like crap and a 2 hour queue is insane.  Get up early to see if I dc, smart!  Squeaky wheel gets the grease, your wheel has seized. 

On 4/25/2021 at 4:05 AM, Degus said:

Forum have a new troll I see,    let me remind you, no 1 cares about you, no one!  Look how long your post is and literally contributed 0.  Did you pay for that degree to tell ya servers run better after restart?  Cuz none of us knew that, nope, no one.    Servers are running like crap and a 2 hour queue is insane.  Get up early to see if I dc, smart!  Squeaky wheel gets the grease, your wheel has seized. 

You the forum police now?  I'm merely stating a fact none of my characters got disconnected.  Was before 6 months ago, comparably  it has gotten better.  My voice need to be heard because all I hear is 99% complaints.  So you prefer whiners and complainers but don't want to hear about how great the server is doing for many who have not spoken?  What are you the gestapo police of Lineage2 forum?  who give you the power to label me a troll? 

Just go back and re-read your ramblings.  The server that is going great for many, dude, those many don't matter!  My mentee's are running great too, and they will be deleted like all the other toons that AREN'T complaining.   Look up the definition of troll, I didn't award you that,  you earned it.  

Ask anyone who has suffered from the crazy dc's going on if they care 1 ounce YOU haven't dc'd, and YOU think the server is running better then it has in 6 months.   You look like a weak individual that only cares for himself and just accept and put up through life, the whiners/complainers are the only ones speaking their voice and pushing for change.