Thanks NCSOFT

Ghak

I want to give thanks to Ncsoft for erase the Greedy Treasure Chests.
Today I dc and get no one in queue, game has no lags!

This is a pleasure to play!

No Greedy bots, no spy cameras gives to us a good game, no lags and no waitting in queue.

Please @Hime  @Juji  think to bann the Greedies forever!

Were there queues on Chronos prior to the exp event?

Seems to me that the lack of a queue now is because the event ended rather than the removal of the chests. Especially since there's already 2 threads about DCs again..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Skyone said:

Were there queues on Chronos prior to the exp event?

Seems to me that the lack of a queue now is because the event ended rather than the removal of the chests. Especially since there's already 2 threads about DCs again..

I second that.  when XP plummet to nothingness and with removal of the 7 days vitality rune, how can one assume it's the removal of the greedy box?  I'm literally talking about 13b per xp mob down to 1b per xp difference, 1/13 of previous (that's due to no vitality so you don't want to waste all the powerups either).  My main solo archer's 65b per xp mob is now 4.5b per xp mob.

I was doing 1.4 - 1.7 Quadtrillion a day before wed.  Because of the timing when I took the rune I still made 225 trillion a day on weds and thursday (which cut it to 1/7 of what it was still harsh) now it is horrible so I am taking it easy and leveling a sub.  I was getting 70 - 90 trillion xp an hour solo, now i be lucky to get 1- 2 trillion.   Takes 200 trillion for 1% at 111 so at that rate 100 hours for 1 % or roughly 1.5% a week.

Is there any reason you cannot make party xp perm again?  I mean use to be part of the game to encourage people to party.  Without it actually hurts to xp with people.

I hope NCWest comes up with a solution to return the greedy boxes to the game.

I'm a way that all players have a chance to aquire them. Last method was a fail since only a couple of players abused the system and benefited from them and flooded the server with cameras. I would like to see those players banned as they try to control the server and market as well as sell adena online. This is supposebto be a game where the company should be able to make profit with this game... not the players.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:06 PM, L2quote said:

I hope NCWest comes up with a solution to return the greedy boxes to the game.

I'm a way that all players have a chance to aquire them. Last method was a fail since only a couple of players abused the system and benefited from them and flooded the server with cameras. I would like to see those players banned as they try to control the server and market as well as sell adena online. This is supposebto be a game where the company should be able to make profit with this game... not the players.

WAIT, don't blame the players for being smart enough to take advantage of the horrible game design, before the chests went life, GM's were warned this would happen, and sure as chit, it did.