RMT spam PM has started again...

Do something about this adena seller spam, they send PMs which take up the whole chat box space and it's soo annoying when you're talking to someone and this suddenly pops up! You need to scroll up to see what was said. It's worse than hero chat...

Not only those messages promote illegal activities, but also they use bot software to send such messages.

• 2 weeks later...

@Hime how come you replay this but not to the people asking for answer in our banned accounts for no reasons issue? 
Myself had to block several people trying to sell adena and spamming for weeks, but i got banned for doing nothing?
What are you doing Nc Staff?

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Zetchs said:

@Hime how come you replay this but not to the people asking for answer in our banned accounts for no reasons issue? 
Myself had to block several people trying to sell adena and spamming for weeks, but i got banned for doing nothing?
What are you doing Nc Staff?

Please contact our Customer Support so they can review your account.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

For what? they're just sending the same made up message to everybody, not even given a clear explaination or the actual reason for the ban. if you ask them, they're not telling us WHY we've been banned, they just say, our decision is final, we wont give any further support or replay!
How can we take that? as a "We dont care about you people"
So im loosing the things it earned in 5years of LEGIT gaming, and i dont even getting a clear response?
If thats the case i wont play this anymore, because what if the next years you just want to ban another bunch of people for no reason again and got in the list one more time?

On 5/25/2021 at 8:56 PM, Hime said:

Can you please report these Private Messages so we can see the offender and look into blocking them further? Thank you!

can you get an employee to log in the game every1 once in a while and police your game? You want a paying customer to both test your game AND police it, while you selectively enforce vague rules? Why you refer us to the support team which has proven time and time again to be inadequate at best and incompetent at worst?

• Like 2

On 5/25/2021 at 2:20 PM, Hime said:

Wow !!! 

On 5/25/2021 at 1:56 PM, Hime said:

Can you please report these Private Messages so we can see the offender and look into blocking them further? Thank you!

OMG!!! you are supposed to be the security on the server, you, the Game Masters (GM). you are supposed to be the ones to solve the problems for us players !! WHAT THE HELL

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 8:20 PM, Hime said:

I have reported these countless times, it's a hopeless situation because what is needed is backend filtering to stop them from creating a new bot every minute.
This is a problem that always keeps returning here to NCWest, always the same RMT crap, always the same issue, always the same spam and no way for us to STOP it forever!

The all block command is also completely useless because i will not be able to invite people or talk to people from friend list, we need a setting that only allow friends, clan, ally and party members to PM and none else!