Some ideas

Ghak

Well, each time when I go to Primaveral Isle they are char arround running and trying to steal the drops, on the ground, as a Yul sometimes the scrolls are far away and cant pick them in auto pick, i am tired to check if no scrolls on the ground before this scammers come to steal them.

- Can please do the drops from yul / feoh or other aoe players will be automatically on the inventary and not on the ground?

- Scrolls ressurection / bsoe are same color, also others but it happened i used a bsoe trying to rezz someone from my party and I go away loosing sometimes the instances, why not change them to other colours?

- Enchants rate are very very really low, before they where higher, what happened?

- Add at L2 store items like crystal of down, packs of R Gemstone like before, perma Stone of Destiny, jewels.

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Ghak said:

Well, each time when I go to Primaveral Isle they are char arround running and trying to steal the drops, on the ground, as a Yul sometimes the scrolls are far away and cant pick them in auto pick, i am tired to check if no scrolls on the ground before this scammers come to steal them.

- Can please do the drops from yul / feoh or other aoe players will be automatically on the inventary and not on the ground?

- Scrolls ressurection / bsoe are same color, also others but it happened i used a bsoe trying to rezz someone from my party and I go away loosing sometimes the instances, why not change them to other colours?

- Enchants rate are very very really low, before they where higher, what happened?

- Add at L2 store items like crystal of down, packs of R Gemstone like before, perma Stone of Destiny, jewels.

Thank you.

no, auto pickup is the single reason why yul is the most op pve farm character in this game.  if they had to run around and pickup the items and adena that mobs dropped, it would be on par with the rest of the non range non aoe chars.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

You should look again your skills as a YUL ;)

We have the Skill "Bow Strike". It looks funky to use it, with proper keyboard/mouse macro, you act like a semi melee toon, but you'll never miss a drop.

Bsoe & BREZ, put them as shortcut away from each other.

Enchant rate require newest "Popo" Homunculus. I have enchanted since newest update. Don't enchant, simply buy items already enchanted, sometimes it will cost you 2x more to make the same item instead of buying it from someone.

Other items, I do agree having them permanent in shop would be easier than wait for a special promotion.

• 1 month later...

Enchant rates are so low, this is ridiculous. Actually it is so rare to enchant something with good +++.
Artifact books, Dragon shirt, weapons, armors - A nightmare -

@Juji @Hime  ideas:

- once or twice a year why not make a "enchant day" with better rates? This can give a good opportunity to ALL players go have good and nice items.
- an event to gain +5 or more Dragon Shirts, Top Artifact Book still enchanted.

Thanks