DH clan were and still are BOTS !!!

runi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Sorry to derail this thread, but you both need a temp time off, so I guess a 72 hour ban from these forums would work perfectly fine.

personaly prefer BAN to the cheaters and boters at GAME not forum :)

and im looking for more attention from GMs :) in game ofc ^^

4 hours ago, Rosebest said:

This whole attempt by the dh haters to "punish" them, or whatever you're trying to do, is feeble.

I can promise you that anyone who's played this game long enough has been in a clan(s) that has had botters in it, regardless if the clan leaders know about it or not.

I can promise you that anyone who's played this game long enough has been in parties with botters, regardless if you knew about it or not.

I can also promise you that a lot of the people in this thread who are shaming on dh for having a botter in their clan (who, by the way, was dismissed immediately after the video surfaced from what I'm gathering) have botted in the past back when it was rampant (myself included).

I also know for a fact (I was in a ts with him while he was setting up his script) that one very notable dagger that's posting in this thread was, and still is, a botter.

DH, Max, Nova, MS..all the big clans (and of course smaller clans) botted...that's a fact..happy now?

It's a part of lineage, get over your own holiness and move on.

Geez.....

Howcome noone commented on this from the "Resistance"? Especially the bolded part? If we go by Husaria logic, their clan is a bot clan now, I reckon? :/

p.s. runi posting as Cayrees in the same topic, /facepalm material. 

1 hour ago, Munch said:

Howcome noone commented on this from the "Resistance"? Especially the bolded part? If we go by Husaria logic, their clan is a bot clan now, I reckon? :/

p.s. runi posting as Cayrees in the same topic, /facepalm material. 

Cayrees is Cayrees man, if you dont know her plz dont talk ;), coz it will be same fail like you did with Tanela to call him Krupel ;)

25 minutes ago, Skylarking said:

rumors say that the author someone just gone too angry on having lost the source of income due to the loss of coc belt market

About you buddy you like changing subject, was ring, now coc belt, that dh players bunch of liers nothing more ;) , maybe one more time click on link or just change glasses gl ;)

Good old times I remember when servers population dropped down by 75% beacuse some "Legit" people decided to take some 2 week break from L2 :D:D After they came back from holidays they didn't even know what skills they have :D first time i laughed so hard playing olympiad ^^

5 hours ago, runi said:

Cayrees is Cayrees man, if you dont know her plz dont talk ;), coz it will be same fail like you did with Tanela to call him Krupel ;)

I have never said, that I am Munchie or whatever name that Dwarf had but, if you want to believe that, by all means, be my guest :) So in the end, if Cayrees is a different person and the Cayrees, that shouts in game, has exactly the same style as you do, then that means only one thing... ^^

@Afum and the 75% of server population consists only of DH right? Makes you think, doesn't it? 9_9

9 hours ago, Munch said:

I'll tell you "how come":
Because there is maybe a tiny little difference between a proof (video) and someone posting something on the forum not even under his real IG Nick. Maybe it's Munch box for all we know :)

But look, Resistance can do that too:
"I am a close friend of Rosebest and in RL she just won the Noble Price because she's a genius. And also she won the AVN award cos she's hot and willing. I know for a fact cos she told me TS."

Let's get back to the main subject on this thread.

That toon wastedsoul or how is called(don't rly care) is clearly the one using programs with boots to do faction.(BTW he is happy still in clan and on server)

So please stop saying that u don't support these guys and u instant kick them from clan(clearly not true).

Saying that he isn't the one using programs is lame also cause is the only char from there that benefits of something.

Now conclusion: We don't care if u kick him from clan or not DH tag ramains the same a bunch of noobs with big visa cards and alot of programs.

What we rly whant is a gm to ban him at least 1 year for using 3 rd programs.

And if u don't support players that do this stop defending him.But clearly this not smth u can do.

What u rly did is kick his box from clan. (O.o     <<wow!!!>>)

Good luck feeling happy u kill all the low gear on Naia.(with programs ofc)

You are all right away to talk about the 3rd program, but nobody dared to think about the human factor ... ... And the situation is simpler than it is possible to imagine - just a computer at that moment was a child 6 years old who does not even understand the dynamics of this game, and his father was at that time in the yard to the car. Char was built with a game macro - which is not prohibited. When I saw the kid looking at the funny image - the creeping human beings, I just started to press the mouse and so ..... but I do not think I need to interpret one here, I think NCsoft will check and find out everything. Good for all holidays.

P.S.: If you have been using some kind of smart program, then I think that you really have to be configured so that after the first attack - the used or CH bsoe or party return ........ I think each of you understands that playing with autoress clan on the boto - it's stupid than stupid ......

2 minutes ago, SecondBreath said:

@D11b10 So your 6 yo child is able to triple box and ress from healer and get up from main that fast :D

You kid has a brilian future as gamer.

i need to teach my 6yo cousin though how to do the same so when i need to go he can replace me at my cp a bit .

>>^.^<<

You see, the technology age, our children are far more important than us, are as it is.

10 minutes ago, D11b10 said:

You are all right away to talk about the 3rd program, but nobody dared to think about the human factor ... ... And the situation is simpler than it is possible to imagine - just a computer at that moment was a child 6 years old who does not even understand the dynamics of this game, and his father was at that time in the yard to the car. Char was built with a game macro - which is not prohibited. When I saw the kid looking at the funny image - the creeping human beings, I just started to press the mouse and so ..... but I do not think I need to interpret one here, I think NCsoft will check and find out everything. Good for all holidays.

LOL do you think everybody is dumb or what?

You wanna tell us your 6y old child that has no idea about this game six times in a row accepted rezz, casted Noble on yourself and re-activated macro, everything within 2 seconds each time. Are you even serious?

Hohoho xD

6 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

LOL do you think everybody is dumb or what?

You wanna tell us your 6y old child that has no idea about this game six times in a row accepted rezz, casted Noble on yourself and re-activated macro, everything within 2 seconds each time. Are you even serious?

Hohoho xD

Yes Steel, i think you dumb man, this is my opinion about you.

25 minutes ago, D11b10 said:

P.S.: If you have been using some kind of smart program, then I think that you really have to be configured so that after the first attack - the used or CH bsoe or party return ........ I think each of you understands that playing with autoress clan on the boto - it's stupid than stupid ......

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former"

(c) Albert Einstein

@OmenOfSteel do not be rude xD he has a nice "theory" in his mind, do not destroy that xD

ok troll mode off , b*tch mode up.

@D11b10The most anoying thing is the fact that you had in your mind that we have so low iq  to belive this.

Ok a 6yo child is not that damb know how to activate a macro if you teach him... But in this video

the "child" do way to much.

@MaL3kith +1

4 minutes ago, SecondBreath said:

@OmenOfSteel do not be rude xD he has a nice "theory" in his mind, do not destroy that xD

ok troll mode off , b*tch mode up.

@D11b10The most anoying thing is the fact that you had in your mind that we have so low iq  to belive this.

Ok a 6yo child is not that damb know how to activate a macro if you teach him... But in this video

the "child" do way to much.

@MaL3kith +1

I have not talked about your IQ anywhere - I just said it was, but as I mentioned above - I do not have to tell any of you if NCSOFT needs it - I will explain to them.

Archived