DH clan were and still are BOTS !!!

runi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is always nice to see confirmations that DH rly use programs but is old news and GM (what GM?) is non existant.

U need to wait maybe 1 moth until someone from game will see the post and by then is old news.

But now we w8 for dubot to explain how this is pure skill and no program :D

Srsly Sky is that all u notice from video? :D

U don't see that crest? From the ppl u ass kiss and u praise so much.....

Imagine this is just the dumb one that get caught but when u see stuff like this u assume almost all have it.

1 minute ago, Skylarking said:

y, this is unacceptable, and I condemn that
ps: what dudot has to explain about this video?

he didn't explain nth was just trolling :D 

But maybe he can share his point of view also about this...

@runi love why you get so worked up about this?

NC Soft knows very well who and how exploits this game, and they will never do anything about it because those ppl contribute thousands of euros monthy to their payvhecks, either directly or indirectly. So just stop working urself up and accept it is what it is.

52 minutes ago, runi said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0x0JcIC4s&feature=youtu.be

I just wanna say thx to GMs for do nothing and watching how Naia server going down gl and hf ;)

See people in chronos at  gc stay and farm ofk people can't farm with hands they donate and are from top side but stay with bots because they are toilet i understand people with out money, they can use bots because they work hard every day 8-12 hrs shift but when you are online every 24 and use bot that mean u saks=]

In DH we respect equal opportunities and competition. As far I know, straight after our leadership got informed, that man got kicked from the clan, and that was an official response. We do not want anyone inside violate/bypass any of the rules, both clan's and game's.

Cheating or botting is prohibited by our clan rules, so, if you find someone cheating (or stealing from people drops of balok, etc) , please, sumbit not only here, but, if possible, to DH's forums as well. All guilty people will be dismissed for the violation of clan/game rules. Thank you for awareness. We love you all <3

4 minutes ago, Skylarking said:

In DH we respect equal opportunities and competition. As far I know, straight after our leadership got informed, that man got kicked from the clan, and that was an official response. We do not want anyone inside violate/bypass any of the rules, both clan's and game's.

Cheating or botting is prohibited by our clan rules, so, if you find someone cheating (or stealing from people drops of balok, etc) , please, sumbit not only here, but, if possible, to DH's forums as well. All guilty people will be dismissed for the violation of clan/game rules. Thank you for awareness. We love you all <3

So u kicked WasteadSoul ? cause it's pretty clear that all those chars are hi's....

35 minutes ago, Skylarking said:

Sky, no offense but look at what clan you are in, look at clan's history (and apparently present too). Your post sounds like pure irony or better sarcasm xD

Archived