Why are we having a new GAME server (ADEN)?

Dun really understand why.

Instead of improving the current state of LIVE server, we are adding another server, which make it 3 now.

LIVE, CLASSIC and ADEN.

Who's gonna start from ZERO again like in CLASSIC server?

Instead of trying to salvage the situation in LIVE, or maybe even in CLASSIC.

NCSOFT is splitting the support team into 3?

Not to even mentioned that for maintenance,  it's gonna take longer?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawe said:

Aden = Essence is Live nowadays... classic and Awakening are dead concepts (Classic 100%)

Awakening + Classic have a baby = Aden(Essence)

Instead of fixing something Koreans decided to launch x3 different versions of L2 :) that's why they don't have time to look after all 3 projects :)

And game becomes a crap.. back in the day there was only 1 version of it and IT WAS awesome I could pay double for subscription just to bring it back.. :D

Dun really see the point of having another new server. It will all go back to square one. Just like what happen to Classic.

After few months, everyone will come back to LIVE server again (Chronos / Naia).

Waste of time/effort/money doing anything over there.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DorfL2 said:

Dun really see the point of having another new server. It will all go back to square one. Just like what happen to Classic.

After few months, everyone will come back to LIVE server again (Chronos / Naia).

Waste of time/effort/money doing anything over there.

This is how you and I see it !!!
But sucker, no !!!
And ncsoft see profits.

• Like 1

Can someone explains me the "story" of Lineage Classic and Live servers, and how we get here?

I was in Gustin - C3, but i stopped playing for around 6-7 years. I remember the top level was 78 or something around 80. 

When i came back, last September, i start from 85, without subclasses, and i find out that there was an other "Classic" server that has many more things in common with my old memories... What happened these 6 years that i was in a "coma"? Who decide for me where  to go?