Greedy treasure chest................now's the right time!!!

Tora

20 minutes ago, Tora said:

@Hime@Jujinow that you get "rid" of bots is not fair to give us back the greedy treasure chest??

HAHAHAHA, you so funny. The bots are just regrouping. They will find a way around any anti-bot program L2 comes up with. That being said, now is the time for the treasure chest for a "LIMITED TIME".  Rest assured that the bots will find a work around. Its only a matter of time. I could give you an example of someone currently still using a "game enhancement program". But i think its illegal to name names and point  fingers on the forum. 

• Like 2

I want to thank NCwest for the prices we have now on ruby and other jewels,it cost more than a highly overenchanted limited weapon, was good that you removed  them from game cause otherwise people would be more stacked and could affect "ballance " of game, isn't it ? Since from here started the removal of a permanent addition in game of greedy chests proved that GM's have influence to make changes in this game, so all scarcity of items we see it is their doing. 

Who said bots are gone?

People who were using VMs, other tools are gone, but *** users still logging... You see it in PVP when the grand Master 120 on Naia hits through purple shirt and you got 2-3 second cool down left on it, no Gran Kain Necklace lvl2 usage.

When you still do PVP and you glitch around these same people when chasing them.

i never liked the entire concept of greedy chests, at least how it was implemented.  as others have suggested, the box should be a drop or a special mob spawned and locked to a person killing in a zone, eliminating all chance of "farming" the boxes.

unless its brought back like this, ill pass.

• Like 1