Status Update for Blackbird Server Latency Issues

Sunshine

2 minutes ago, vTune said:

server up 🐻

No, the server isn't up/accessible.  It still says "Down".  I just restarted the client twice to double check for you and whomever else.  As of right now it still says "We are currently undergoing game server maintenance.  Please log in again later."

2 minutes ago, Ruby said:

No, the server isn't up/accessible.  It still says "Down".  I just restarted the client twice to double check for you and whomever else.  As of right now it still says "We are currently undergoing game server maintenance.  Please log in again later."

but I login already so weird

@Sunshine how many times a day does the  server need to crash before you guys get it together and come up with a solution.... i mean nothing has changed literally nothing. you guys are seriously dropping the ball and gonna just wait it out for a mass exodus of people quitting, at which point  the server will stabilize and youll come in on your high horse with this magic "we fixed the server" post

@Sunshine

Dear mate,

I'm so tired about this lagging and disconect every 3-4hrs.

Please make a topic or any way to answer us about how long you can fix this problem. You can shut sever down in 1~2 days to fix. But after that time, we need a good sever to play because we spent a lot money to a official sever and we can't recieve a good service? if you are me, what you think about this problem?

Server crashed 2 times already after the daily reset that took place about 5 hours ago.

No acknowledgement.  They should offer paying users to get their full refund so they can leave this game (server) for good.   It has been extremely frustrating.. This is hell much worse than a p.ri.vate server game operation. We had a good hope for good things to take place and holding breathe for how many days.. but it seems, instead of going north, it's all blazing down to southbound downhill.  Very unhappy, disgusted, and shocked for this level of service we get. i don't want to flame anyone anymore. I am giving up.

How can we keep our last faith? 

• L2 Team
26 minutes ago, kingthief said:

@Sunshine

Dear mate,

I'm so tired about this lagging and disconect every 3-4hrs.

Please make a topic or any way to answer us about how long you can fix this problem. You can shut sever down in 1~2 days to fix. But after that time, we need a good sever to play because we spent a lot money to a official sever and we can't recieve a good service? if you are me, what you think about this problem?

This is the thread that will have the answer when I have the answer.

• L2 Team

Hey Everyone - 

We are very aware of the intermittent outages on Blackbird. I know this is frustrating, but I don't have a status update at this time. I'm doing my best to get you one, and I'll be sure to let you all know as I have information. 

• Like 1

This will continue because they do nothing to solve it, it is as easy as lowering the limit of accounts to 1 or 2, it is exacerbated, there is no spot that is not full of kamael farming because they do not spend mana, it is disgusting how they will continue to prioritize so much adena sellers if it is illegal unless they receive a percentage ncsoft I can not find an explanation I already got tired first ncsoft scamea me a prestige pack with their rollback and 0 answer real money lost now these servers one spends money and they do not care about anything more than making money and players who rot while they pay gg

46 minutes ago, xFela said:

This will continue because they do nothing to solve it, it is as easy as lowering the limit of accounts to 1 or 2, it is exacerbated, there is no spot that is not full of kamael farming because they do not spend mana, it is disgusting how they will continue to prioritize so much adena sellers if it is illegal unless they receive a percentage ncsoft I can not find an explanation I already got tired first ncsoft scamea me a prestige pack with their rollback and 0 answer real money lost now these servers one spends money and they do not care about anything more than making money and players who rot while they pay gg

Indeed there is sulution just to limit accounts to 2 maximum.

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, BlueLady said:

@Sunshine

I can request a refund for my purchased ncoin ?

I no longer want to play this game motivated by the problems that the server has, these problems cause them to be spent and i cannot take advantage of them.

thx.

I can't promise the outcome, but if you reach out to Customer Support and ask they'll be able to give you more information: https://support.lineage2.com/

51 minutes ago, Exee said:

Indeed there is sulution just to limit accounts to 2 maximum.

Man you definitely cry a lot on forms and it is annoying as hell @Sunshine and other know and are trying their best you need to chill out if I was a gm I would ban ya from your spams in forms about the same thing grow up if tired leave game wait and come back see if its up to your par...

@sunshine

Question how does one lose equipment due to someone else pk a toon but the toon not flagged loses items. .. ...

3 minutes ago, pappaPhat said:

Man you definitely cry a lot on forms and it is annoying as hell @Sunshine and other know and are trying their best you need to chill out if I was a gm I would ban ya from your spams in forms about the same thing grow up if tired leave game wait and come back see if its up to your par...

I'd ban you for spelling and grammar alone.