'What Your Favorite Raid Boss?' Forum Giveaway

Hime

• L2 Team

Hi All,

I hope you're doing well and I'm back with a forum giveaway. Enter now for your chance to win a code that contains:

• (1) Rare Accessory Lv. 4 Box (15-day) 
  • (10) Einhasad's Protection

To enter, share with us your favorite Lineage II raid boss!

5 winners will be selected at random from the entries. If you were a winner in our last forum giveaway, you will not be eligible to win this one, but we encourage you to participate anyways! You will be eligible again in the next giveaway and we just want to ensure others have a chance to win these prizes.

The giveaway ends on Thursday, September 16 at 3 p.m. Winners will be selected and announced on Friday, September 17.

Thank you!

Not that it requires a lot to be defeated , but the best for me is Garriot. He has this funny look.. so one day I said he was "Muito feio".. which means Very Ugly in Portuguese.. so our raid crew started calling it Muito Feio and it always makes me laugh!

hello.

my favourite boss its icuntai.

first reason its because i like the name.

2nd reason its because it have no barrier, so i can kill it all time! before my favourite boss have barrier, but some bleep coem all day and scritp kill all boss with barrier alone, but not ncsoft can doign nothing for some reason. but atleast i have icuntai, i can farming ewd all day, while the cheaters farm top gear. 

Thank you so much for giving me this content ncsoft! really thanks

My favorite raid boss is Queen Ant cause that's always one of the best raid boss to kill back in the day since everyone is active so a large group of level 40 will group up and kill it ... Teamwork at it's best even though all of you are not strong enough it makes that experience one of the best for me 

• L2 Team

Thank you for sharing your favorite boss and the memory associated with it. These are the winners of this forum giveaway:

• Glamorama
  • AliceInWunderland
  • KuroiHime
  • Black4ever
  • Kenka

A code will be sent via Private Message shortly. Thank you!

• Hermes unpinned this topic