Aden Server Maintenance: September 15, 2021

Sunshine

6 minutes ago, Oestemnet said:

if you nick in game is also Tokio

Its not me.

7 minutes ago, Oestemnet said:

It is now, every ounce of help is going away slowly as NC wants to drain you wallet, so no help will come in the future the stance is: if you want something, you must pay for it

This is not the first day I have been playing this game, and I know perfectly well what awaits us. And what I see now, in terms of  f2p events is very cool. Because on no server (official), they never gave so much for beginners and in such a long time

7 minutes ago, Wati777777 said:

What is the point of removing attendance check beside " crushing to the ground people that came a little bit late in the server and that are trying to catch up on other " ?

what the previous reply said.

lets say that it is not attendance and it is a cloack event, what happens if you do not have any money to spend? will they bring back the event? hell no, you will have to wait for another 6 to 8 months at least for that event to come back.

7 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-attendance-checklist-event - read it.

All items will remain with you, they are not temporary.

And the event is temporary.

• The event will begin after Lineage II Aden's launch on August 11 and end on September 15 at 6:30 a.m. server time.

They didn't mention anything on the game that this is event only on their website. All games have an attendance event, some reset every month and some are bind to your account and are based on how often you log in. Why can't  we also have the attendance event as a permanent addition? It is not going to break the game, only help the new players. 

3 minutes ago, Sigmarius said:

They didn't mention anything on the game that this is event only on their website.

Every time you enter the game, you have a message in the system chat about the DATES OF THE EVENT. Or don't you read them either? Then what are the claims? For whom they are writing all this - it is not clear, all the information is under your nose, but you do not read it!

rv-qM4Uta-M.jpg?size=335x190&quality=96&

5 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

Every time you enter the game, you have a message in the system chat about the DATES OF THE EVENT. Or don't you read them either? Then what are the claims? For whom they are writing all this - it is not clear, all the information is under your nose, but you do not read it!

rv-qM4Uta-M.jpg?size=335x190&quality=96&

I see 5 events at your screenshot there are 2 more on NC store giving you free items even a Valakas all now gone except 2 events. 
New players better to look somewhere else, sorrynotsorry you didn't join for the launch of the server.

every new launch, regardless of the game have some big giveaway, this ended, we need to move along.

Also do you remember any giveaways/free stuff when L2 launched a new server? Teon/Franz etc? All this is some new stuff companies have adopted to draw more people, L2 was always hard... just the reality 

I see 5 events at your screenshot

I am glad that there are no problems with mathematics. And then I already began to worry

Dissatisfied with something will always and everywhere throughout the entire server, someone will come in after the launch, let's say belts, and then there will be nowhere to get them, and everyone will whine - give us belts! We are newbies, help us!

Hello @Sunshine, thank you.

I already have a item called "Olympiad Box" in my inventory, in fact, I have 2x. I didn't opened, I was waiting untill I got 10, to open them all. It has a chance do give boss weapon.

Why would you create an event with a item that has the SAME NAME?

It seems like a "copy paste tricky stuff".

I hope my original Olympiad Boxes does not disapear NOR stop giving the actual rewards from the original Olympiad Box.

Does the "new Olympiad Box from the event" gives us boss weapon too? WHY the same name? =/ So confusing.😭

9 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

I am glad that there are no problems with mathematics. And then I already began to worry

Dissatisfied with something will always and everywhere throughout the entire server, someone will come in after the launch, let's say belts, and then there will be nowhere to get them, and everyone will whine - give us belts! We are newbies, help us!

What's wrong with giving new players a way to catch up. OR to think they are catching up you said it yourself attendance rewards were nothing major you are just giving people hope that they can catch up. We already had a top 5 clan quiting the server, and now new people will feel disheartened to start when they see not only others are playing longer they had it easier than them. Attendance rewards should be extended using NCcoins the very least.@Sunshine

5 minutes ago, Undefined said:

It seems like a "copy paste tricky stuff".

I hope my original Olympiad Boxes does not disapear NOR stop giving the actual rewards from the original Olympiad Box.

Does the "new Olympiad Box from the event" gives us boss weapon too? WHY the same name? =/ So confusing.

dont worry, they have different ID. 

What's wrong with giving new players a way to catch up. OR to think they are catching up you said it yourself attendance rewards were nothing major you are just giving people hope that they can catch up

And what is the problem for players to start playing during the event?
If you do not get to the concert on the appointed date, you will not demand that it be held especially for you.

You do not see the essence of the problem, why should an exception be made for you or for someone else? And what will happen in a week, a new generation of newcomers will come, and they will also start attacking the forum - extend the event for us! You have extended for some people, and we are not people? FUUU.

12 hours ago, T0kyo said:

Its not me.

This is not the first day I have been playing this game, and I know perfectly well what awaits us. And what I see now, in terms of  f2p events is very cool. Because on no server (official), they never gave so much for beginners and in such a long time

So you never got nothing, and now you get something and you're saying "don't give me too much"? wow....

2 minutes ago, Oestemnet said:

So you never got nothing, and now you get something and you're saying "don't give me too much"? wow....

There are two sides of the same coin.
On the one hand, you can help a newbie, and the fact that they are doing it is cool.
On the other hand, they sponsor a lot of box adena farmers. And this will negatively affect the economy of the server in the near future, everything will only start to rise in price and exponentially, because there will be more and more adena on the server.
Well, afk boxes at the Olympics are just as exciting

• Like 1