Patch notes…

Infid3l

4 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

So looking over what’s coming Castle Sieges, and Anthras instance in particular.

So a single player has to pay 1M adena, and can’t get a-grade drops without being in a Zerg raid party.  Remind me again how this is a single player game?  

Totally agree, it would cost 20kk to 40kk to get full clan to fight for the boss.

Someone told me that each mob drops 24k adena, if that's the case, we need to kill 40 mobs to be refounded. It could be doable, if the mobs aren't impossible to solo.

Another thing, they said: "The Antharas' Lair Recharge Time Stone has a chance to drop from Tower of Insolence monsters that are Lv. 79 and higher"
Is there any way of knowing a mob's lvl from the game? If not, it is a priviledge information for those who know TOI mob lvls, as there is no decent documentation. In the L2 Classic, TOI 11 has lvl 78 mobs, I don't even know if there is lvl 80 mobs in classic.

And AGAIN... they say: Antharas boss Spawn times: 

• Elcadia: 23:00 GMT+1

@SunshineIs there any way to know if it really is GMT +1 ?  We have reported bugs about the timezone. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

So a single player has to pay 1M adena, and can’t get a-grade drops without being in a Zerg raid party.  Remind me again how this is a single player game?  

Well, let's start with the fact that no one can kill at least one monster there now (they will kill it, but how long will it take and 500hp pts to kill). They are incredibly strong there.

4 minutes ago, Undefined said:

Is there any way of knowing a mob's lvl from the game? If not, it is a priviledge information for those who know TOI mob lvls, as there is no decent documentation. In the L2 Classic, TOI 11 has lvl 78 mobs, I don't even know if there is lvl 80 mobs in classic.

drop from all mobs (chance very very very low)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AliceInWunderland said:

Seriously? We're gonna be in A grade 85+? Wow.

Well, a good and bad thing. At least gear will "last" a lot longer. 

Yeah. but still there is something to strive for. Best A gr items (like a Ice Crystal, Boots of Evasion etc) give to you different stats that depend on Enchants. 

Many items like MJ Heavy body, or NM body and even more so Tallum/DC will soon be a useless (well, not for everyone of course)

We have a rare items (Best A) you need to strive for them

• Set of Protection
  • Ice Crystall
  • Lightning  set
  • Flaming Set
  • Helmet of Mana
  • Boots of Evasion
  • Stun Gloves
  • Gloves of Silence
  • Sigil of Inevitability
  • And ofcourse +4/5 epics :D

And with each enchant they add stats, but it very hard to enchant (low chance) 

Accordingly, for each class, you can differently mix of items. 

4 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

Yeah. but still there is something to strive for. Best A gr items (like a Ice Crystal, Boots of Evasion etc) give to you different stats that depend on Enchants. 

Many items like MJ Heavy body, or NM body and even more so Tallum/DC will soon be a useless (well, not for everyone of course)

We have a rare items (Best A) you need to strive for them

• Set of Protection
  • Ice Crystall
  • Lightning  set
  • Flaming Set
  • Helmet of Mana
  • Boots of Evasion
  • Stun Gloves
  • Gloves of Silence
  • Sigil of Inevitability
  • And ofcourse +4/5 epics :D

And with each enchant they add stats, but it very hard to enchant (low chance) 

Accordingly, for each class, you can differently mix of items. 

I remember DC was the De Facto set for DE nukers, along with SoM. But now you can mix and match, which I really like.

23 minutes ago, AliceInWunderland said:

Seriously? We're gonna be in A grade 85+? Wow.

Well, a good and bad thing. At least gear will "last" a lot longer. 

in Essence there are item effects instead of set effect on  OE'd A grade gear. the higher the enchant, the more stats you get

2 hours ago, AliceInWunderland said:

I like this feature a lot - makes a difference in resource management for me while balancing offense and defense.

This is probably a stupid question but, are they going to allow dyes back so I don’t look like I can’t dress myself in the morning?  I’m currently wearing doom with +8 drake boots and it looks horrible.  I couldn’t imaging wearing Top gear and having it appear as bad as my setup looks atm

3 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

This is probably a stupid question but, are they going to allow dyes back so I don’t look like I can’t dress myself in the morning?  I’m currently wearing doom with +8 drake boots and it looks horrible.  I couldn’t imaging wearing Top gear and having it appear as bad as my setup looks atm

Did you see the Collection Set, "Fashion Terrorist?" :D