Dual class

Hellbender

1 minute ago, Degus said:

I try to recommend people to dual something that gear can be shared between for $$$ reasons, or if you aren't aiming to be a top dd, a support class will always be of help to your clan.

I didn't have time yesterday to fully investigate but I just created a rogue for no reason with intentions of going back after researching it and changing it.

One thing I noticed is my main HP dropped down by 3,000

22 hours ago, Hellbender said:

My main is a Yull Archer.

Which dual class will most benefit my main?

Thankyou.

all dual classes benefit your main the exact same way, there is no better or worse dual class

it just makes sense to pick a dual class that can share the most equipment your main uses.  Daggers are a good option for that, as are titans, grand kebabs. Pick whatever you enjoy playing most

Don't listen to anyone here.
Main Yul, dual Yul. Level both to 110+.
Swap dual to Tank, Heal, ISS or Tyrr during the next Libra so you become more useful.
That way you don't rely on anyone during that period of time.

Playing a support nowadays means you are a box most of the time unless you have magic fingers to play in PVP.

I do dailies 110+ with 2 boxes (tank+ISS) with my Yul.

My dual is healer 110, which I barely play.

37 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Swap dual to Tank, Heal, ISS or Tyrr during the next Libra so you become more useful.

Playing a support nowadays means you are a box most of the time unless you have magic fingers to play in PVP.

i literally said to dual a yul 😛

11 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

One more thing...for example if I am an Archer and I create a rogue, I switch to rogue and still have my nice +15 bow and armour...I didn't receive new weapons so I am meant to use my old ones???...seems very powerful for a level 85.

your armor can be used. the bow is worthless on a rogue. buy a new weapon, dual daggers specifically.

this is why i said dual'ing a yul is the best option.  you have all the gear to push 110 fast, which is the point of the dual.  Then you swap it on libra to whatever class u want.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

your armor can be used. the bow is worthless on a rogue. buy a new weapon, dual daggers specifically.

this is why i said dual'ing a yul is the best option.  you have all the gear to push 110 fast, which is the point of the dual.  Then you swap it on libra to whatever class u want.

Thank you brother.

umm when you create a dual class you get a paulina set (armor / weapon) specific for your dual class. Not that it's anything amazing, but it will give you a few hours of exp before you reach 100 and have to look for a better weapon

On 10/12/2021 at 12:13 PM, extase1987 said:

ok, lets listen to you, you repeat everything already said and then tell us you barely play your dual, why would anyone take that advice?   too bad dual archer can't share gear  to save money like the first response said, ohh wait.....

On 10/13/2021 at 11:20 AM, Mete said:

umm when you create a dual class you get a paulina set (armor / weapon) specific for your dual class. Not that it's anything amazing, but it will give you a few hours of exp before you reach 100 and have to look for a better weapon

I should submit a ticket, I never got the paulina set.