Please Make EVERYTHING tradeable within an account in the next update.

Get2ThePoint

Not that I will be here for the next update.

It's a simple suggestion that would have the greatest positive impact for every player. I don't understand why devs feel it necessary to restrict items and potions to an individual character, but it's a practice that needs to end. Very few people play the same character all of the time. That has been the case since the game was introduced. Why not work with players to ensure their overall satisfaction and improve gaming experience? 

• Like 5

On 11/1/2021 at 4:42 PM, Get2ThePoint said:

Not that I will be here for the next update.

It's a simple suggestion that would have the greatest positive impact for every player. I don't understand why devs feel it necessary to restrict items and potions to an individual character, but it's a practice that needs to end. Very few people play the same character all of the time. That has been the case since the game was introduced. Why not work with players to ensure their overall satisfaction and improve gaming experience? 

imo, any item on the account should be trasnferrable to another toon on the same account via dimensional mammon.  This would include any and all augmented gear and bound gear, etc.  collection is account wide.  silly some of my items arent as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes, agreed, especially for items that are restricted from going in the AH. 

EG: I had bought a Heavenly Armor Scroll some time ago using hero coins, put in my warehouse and completely forgot about it.

At this point none of my toons need it and I restricted from giving to anyone or selling it in AH.

22 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Yes, agreed, especially for items that are restricted from going in the AH. 

EG: I had bought a Heavenly Armor Scroll some time ago using hero coins, put in my warehouse and completely forgot about it.

At this point none of my toons need it and I restricted from giving to anyone or selling it in AH.

u can trade an item to the toon and use the scroll tho.

but yea, if its a bound item, cant do that.

1 hour ago, Degus said:

seems criminal it's not

prestige should be an account status upon activating that then gives a perma passive buff visible on the buff bar that gives the same effects of eva/prestige/baium runes combined.  This would prevent stockpiling months worth of eva's by some players and would control the bonus applied from prestige in a much healthier way. also, our inventory slots yo!

• Like 3

Agree, prestige is a subscription, I have no clue why (other than stereotypical NCWest going out of its way to flip off its subscribers) the subscription benefits don't apply to the whole account, rather they apply to one character on the account.

And yeah they also need to do something with inventory/wh space. There's 2289321893 versions of the same buffpot, that don't stack. Literally everything in game is not tradeable

• Like 3

My all-time favorite is having a stage 3 or stage 4 jewel that now costs billions and billions of adena to be able to move to another character, because the market has gotten that far out of control and the cost of getting the powders through either Night Market or "event" is also expensively out of whack. Great job, L2.

• Like 2