Black friday Sale

iAndouille

One question @Juji @Hime
Why ncoin for European are 100€ for 8000 ncoin
And the price is 100$ for the US or any country using $ , 
i mean its totally obvious that it should be the same price for everyone and not this crap difference between currency
100$ is about 80€,    Theres no black friday Sale for EU country
One more reason to quit

22 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

One question @Juji @Hime
Why ncoin for European are 100€ for 8000 ncoin
And the price is 100$ for the US or any country using $ , 
i mean its totally obvious that it should be the same price for everyone and not this crap difference between currency
100$ is about 80€,    Theres no black friday Sale for EU country
thxs for that Racism. One more reason to quit

conan posted a uk link on 4r4m: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0968YX1VR

also, the usa site has the 1st 3 ncoin listings at 20% discount, but the 8k coin is only at 10% discount. The UK store is correct at 20% discount for all ncoin amounts.

@Juji i know u arent working, but any chance u can call amazon to tell them to correct the US listing for 8k ncoin?

5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

If they don't correct to the 20% its suppose be that is BS i mean do i have to buy 10 800 coin packs to get the same discount I should get from 1 8000? lol

I just didn't buy because of it. They don't even have a 4k denomination on there. Like wtf... 

Wondering exactly the same when on one hand ncoin purchase is the same for some reason 100 dollar and 100 usd… someone from Europe need to pay more than someone from us in order to get the same thing but on the other hand prestige pack is 15 usd and we pay 13 euro or something like that can’t quite understand it would be nice if we would pay the same as US in euro currency…. @Hime @Juji

19 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

conan posted a uk link on 4r4m: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0968YX1VR

also, the usa site has the 1st 3 ncoin listings at 20% discount, but the 8k coin is only at 10% discount. The UK store is correct at 20% discount for all ncoin amounts.

@Juji i know u arent working, but any chance u can call amazon to tell them to correct the US listing for 8k ncoin?

German store has all 20% maybe u can try buying from there if that’s possible 

• Thanks 1