Black Friday 50/50 box test

xNymue

9 minutes ago, gags said:

Well these scam events are the only way to generate new items, sadly thats ncsofts game strategy to keep game alive

Of course, you guys never stop buying, so they will always make these "scams" the only way you can get items.

I really don't get NCWest logic here, put sales of NCoins but do not offer anything worthwhile to buy with said coins..

@Juji @Hime @Sunshine plz pass on to your product marketing team or w/e to think such through a bit better like when having NCoin sales add stuff everyone wants like decently priced forgotten spellbooks for 50% off aka 80 Ncoins each etc 

The Night market & Black Friday coins stuff were all way overpriced (except normal & chapter 1 superior codexs) and not realistic to current ingame market prices

but feel free to ignore this as Steam thanks you as the money will go instead to them, at least they know how to give good value deals

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Billz said:

I don't understand why ppl Buy this 50/50 scam event....  Pay for event got Bad rewards then complain... 

still better than to sale the ncoins for Adena still if let’s say ncoins cost 13m each then with the thing I opened I still made a decent profit not much but hey it’s a Profit still….

19 hours ago, XxArmindaxX said:

a very good wonderful event

generates a large amount of resources and items for which we play daily

It has contributed a lot to me, I have been able to equip my toon with the top items and thus have a very good toon to compete with the top of the server

AMAZING!!!!!!

Don't fool people please. No one believes it.