Clan War system/ unintentionally confirm

Gotterkus

hello players 

1. we have been solving a problem with the clan war system,player fights on primeval (use aoe) comes unnamed player (we all know who it is)

will call you war, flag his 5 character and you will kill his characters because use aoe skills. 

i would like me to discuss that the clans are divided into pve/pvp clans,so that the pve clan cannot declare war.,and pvp clan cannot declare war pve clan,many players cant afk farm because unintentionally confirm war a lot of people dont like seeing their character dead in the morning. most player dont like to play PVP because it is unbalanced,we would like to enjoy farming in peace :) 

2.i would like for them start working on this problem,a lot of people will definitely agree with me that this needs to be resolved somehow 

enjoy your game @Arctic @EMpulse@Juji

• Like 1

I don't see how is this a problem. You should be expected to die if you go afk as it is an open world game. 

If you don't want those issues just leave clan, sure you will lose benefits but you'll gain peace, and thats how it should be. Or do what everyone does and join a pve clan. 

They should just add some different clan skills or paths so leaders could choose which way to go. Maybe you could sacrifice crp to never have a war declared on you. 

Greetings players,
I have such issues too, and I think that the game setting is wrong. If I want to kill someone, without confirmed war, I should hold Ctrl. In case I'm having the game set on killing monsters only, I shouldn't be able to kill a player (who deliberately comes to me flagged) while using aoe and by doing so, confirming the war. That's bordering on breaking the game rules and extremely annoying. Also, by killing such flagged guy, the player also gets flagged and then can be killed without raising PK. This should've been resolved already. There are plenty of possibilities for such guys to have fun (olympiad, castle siege etc.) and not bother afk players by having fun with them. There is a question whether such a guy would be even successfull in mentioned pvps. 

• Like 1

this aoe flag was working like this since this game is launched, deal with it. either dont aoe, or aoe only with non-flag skills, or dont afk or dont be in clan.

if someone want to kill you, he will kill you regardless of flag, clan, or anything. pk has no penalty.

Opening WAR by 1 part by abusing rules and game mechanics is not acceptable. We cannot defend such abuse. If we want PvP, we will open war very gladly. Player Cl0ud abuse war system and the GM action against him is appropiate @Juji @Arctic @EMpulse We not go castle siege or any PVP action agains his clan or ally. Is clear bullying and anoying us for 4 weeks. He not want to communicate and stop his action against us. We ended war 6x and he open it inmidiatly. All our members have game settings set next target to Monsters. Therefore flaging us for his purpose only is not acceptable and abusing gameplay and proper behavior. He is selfish and arogant, he laughs on us. Who is competent to solve Rules of conduct issue in game? Support team? GMs? Who? No one? Otherwise this rules are only because you must something to writte but no impact if players act against it. Tell me, who is responsible to solve such issue, i have info from  Support team that they not have such authority. I want clear statement, Forum solving anythink, players in game have only opinion, nothing else. Bullying, abusing players/clan should be punished by BAN.

• Like 1

he ended war 20+ times to me, and i'm alone. its your incompetence and lack of will to kill him always everywhere every time.

you can solve your issue by hunting him. its one lame player. or you can cry on forums. oh you did that, then next step is quit this game.

This game has changed but the way wars work hasn't which is the problem.  Only way you could afk level before was use of illegal programs but now that it is legal to afk hunt they need to change the war triggers.  You cannot fight someone who doesn't xp they don't hunt afk don't fight in pvp when they are not at the advantage it is simply that way.

I had to deal with a few wars but they only wanted to hunt my clan while we were afk, if they accidentally attack someone who wasn't afk they ran and bsoe.... yea greater pvp game.  Then they come back with much high level people ore 2x the numbers and wipe you out anyway..  SO it was a lose lose situation.  You end the war, the reopen it its a stupid mechanic.

• Like 3

Not that my post changes anything - NC staff don't care, but just to show other players that more people support this idea...

I agree, this clan war system is outdated and not aligned with the current state of gameplay. It needs to be changed, so people can't abuse it so easily.

• Like 1