Jump to content
Forums

Cocktail Buffs-PI drop rate


Recommended Posts

Greetings,

The 8hour Cocktail for buffs now only last for 1hour. Maybe fix that as it is very frustrating.

 

Drop rate at Primeval Isle has gone down hill. Before the recent update, personally, was making 40-45 scrolls in 3 hours at Primeval Isle WITH drop rate rune and prestige. Now with the same drop rate rune and prestige I make IF I am lucky, 20 scrolls in 3 hours. Please un-nerf the area as it has been rendered kinda useless now.

 

Cheers @Juji@EMpulse@Arctic

 

PS: mobs all over the map got a bit juiced up. its the players who should be given boosts not npcs, no? 😆

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

Greetings,

The 8hour Cocktail for buffs now only last for 1hour. Maybe fix that as it is very frustrating.

Drop rate at Primeval Isle has gone down hill. Before the recent update, personally, was making 40-45 scrolls in 3 hours at Primeval Isle WITH drop rate rune and prestige. Now with the same drop rate rune and prestige I make IF I am lucky, 20 scrolls in 3 hours. Please un-nerf the area as it has been rendered kinda useless now.

Cheers @Juji@EMpulse@Arctic

PS: mobs all over the map got a bit juiced up. its the players who should be given boosts not npcs, no? 😆

Not only has the drop rate in Primeval gone downhill but now I've got to constantly monitor the area because auto-pick up doesn't always work. I'm a Feoh and sometimes see a scroll lying right where I'm standing. I farm PI for 3 hrs daily as well. I pretty much 1-shot the mobs and taking the time to manually pick up scrolls sucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

PI drop rate is the same for me. Same rate of scrolls under same settings.

Maybe mobs got a bit harder and you kill slower now. 

Nope... not killing slower. I'm actually killing faster. Lots of times I one shot the mobs in PI. I'm a 113 Feoh Archmage with pretty decent gear and running with Prestige and Destiny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Nope... not killing slower. I'm actually killing faster. Lots of times I one shot the mobs in PI. I'm a 113 Feoh Archmage with pretty decent gear and running with Prestige and Destiny.

I use cocktail only, am 114 on my dual yul, do 2 spots for 3 hours almost 7 days a week. 

Before update I would pull about 70 scrolls total. After update I am getting the same number, same kill speed, same everything. Cod drop also seems the same.

 

 

Something else changed for you. It wasn't the rate at which these items are dropped. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

I use cocktail only, am 114 on my dual yul, do 2 spots for 3 hours almost 7 days a week. 

Before update I would pull about 70 scrolls total. After update I am getting the same number, same kill speed, same everything. Cod drop also seems the same.

Something else changed for you. It wasn't the rate at which these items are dropped. 

The only thing that's changed is I've made a few improvements in my gear.  I'm suspecting it's the fact that auto-pick up doesn't seem to consistently work and I have to monitor and manually pick scrolls up at times. I sometimes see one right where I'm standing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

The only thing that's changed is I've made a few improvements in my gear.  I'm suspecting it's the fact that auto-pick up doesn't seem to consistently work and I have to monitor and manually pick scrolls up at times. I sometimes see one right where I'm standing.

Auto pickup range may have been reduced, hard to test this now.

I also monitor PI bc a yul can't pickup properly, so I know I'm getting all scrolls. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Auto pickup range may have been reduced, hard to test this now.

I also monitor PI bc a yul can't pickup properly, so I know I'm getting all scrolls. 

So you manually pickup in PI? It's sometimes difficult seeing them lying on the ground. I had an evis last week come and pick up a Kaliel's because I obviously missed it. How the hell did that toon see it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

So you manually pickup in PI? It's sometimes difficult seeing them lying on the ground. I had an evis last week come and pick up a Kaliel's because I obviously missed it. How the hell did that toon see it?

I watch for sparkles on the ground as I macro 2 spots, disable my macro on my mouse when I see one and go pick up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

I watch for sparkles on the ground as I macro 2 spots, disable my macro on my mouse when I see one and go pick up. 

That's what I've been doing but I just spam my cam around the area close up and when I see a scroll I stop my mouse macro and go pick it up. I'm older than most in L2 and my eyes ain't what they use to be so it's kinda tough. I got a Lv. 78 Improved Cougar today and Hamure in L2C told me to add the two skills (move and then pickup) to the mouse macro. Gonna try it tomorrow. I tested it in town and the cat picked up what I had dropped and at a pretty good distance at that. I just hope he doesn't die but he shouldn't since he's simply picking up and not attacking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

That's what I've been doing but I just spam my cam around the area close up and when I see a scroll I stop my mouse macro and go pick it up. I'm older than most in L2 and my eyes ain't what they use to be so it's kinda tough. I got a Lv. 78 Improved Cougar today and Hamure in L2C told me to add the two skills (move and then pickup) to the mouse macro. Gonna try it tomorrow. I tested it in town and the cat picked up what I had dropped and at a pretty good distance at that. I just hope he doesn't die but he shouldn't since he's simply picking up and not attacking.

I felt that ! :))))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...