Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Conguero

5 hours ago, Neutron said:

Hello,

We're trying to look into the EXP issue, but the examples provided, we're getting the correct amount of EXP when we kill it personally ourselves.

If you're seeing an issue, can you check that all of your buffs/effects bonuses are working, also keep in mind if someone outside of the party is hitting your monsters they will steal a portion of the EXP away.

I'll have to reiterate there were no changes made to the client/server, all we did was reboot the services.

The server and client version are exactly the same as they were before the maintenance.

Thanks

Hmm, im not buy it :)

Can you confirm if its ok to have here on NcSoft comparing with Innova almost x2 Hp for for mobs? We play same version of game...with few minor items its the same game...
yet...  Jabberwok have 328 875 hp and 210 000 exp on Innova and here we have 548 122 HP and 210 000 exp. How you call this if not a nerf?

Im pretty sure my base exp for Jabberwok was round 280-290 000 before mentenance...It was a diference acceptable due to higher exp gained....I even prepared a post for @Beleaua to point this out in other forum thread :). So, I can say I look in this matter very close...it was a nerf.

If you cant undo changes please lower mobs HP like Innova have from 548 122 HP to 328 875 hp.

Thank you

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Hmm, im not buy it :)

Can you confirm if its ok to have here on NcSoft comparing with Innova almost x2 Hp for for mobs? We play same version of game...with few minor items its the same game...
yet...  Jabberwok have 328 875 hp and 210 000 exp on Innova and here we have 548 122 HP and 210 000 exp. How you call this if not a nerf?

Im pretty sure my base exp for Jabberwok was round 280-290 000 before mentenance...It was a diference acceptable due to higher exp gained....I even prepared a post for @Beleaua to point this out in other forum thread :). So, I can say I look in this matter very close...it was a nerf.

If you cant undo changes please lower mobs HP like Innova have from 548 122 HP to 328 875 hp.

Thank you

They can't do that. Regional specifics blah blah.

Only pros play in NA, because you only here you have:

1. Strong mobs (compared to other regions)
  2. Nearly non-existent drops (compared to other regions)
  3. Huge prices on both in-game and ncstore-only items (compared to other regions)
  4. Events tailored at making sure you don't ever get strong enough to kill mobs (hello Korea, Japan, Taiwan overenchanted item giveaways + extra bonus giving armor sets, etc.; hello RU/EU dragon weapon events, subscriptions for extra bonuses)
  5. No classic, no arena, no dimensional olympiad (the former two are Korea-only.. FOR NOW: arena full release coming soon to other regions)
  6. An international community but the dimensional siege targets a single timezone exclusively
  7. Final patch notes uploaded after your nc store items have been deleted during an update
  8. Low chance that something will not go wrong during a routine no-change maintenance; pretty much nonexistent chance if it's a maintenance with a new build

11 hours ago, Neutron said:

Hello,

We're trying to look into the EXP issue, but the examples provided, we're getting the correct amount of EXP when we kill it personally ourselves.

If you're seeing an issue, can you check that all of your buffs/effects bonuses are working, also keep in mind if someone outside of the party is hitting your monsters they will steal a portion of the EXP away.

I'll have to reiterate there were no changes made to the client/server, all we did was reboot the services.

The server and client version are exactly the same as they were before the maintenance.

Thanks

Hi
Tell me if you guys not add the new secure program, why was have 3 hour long maintenance?
What else you not know? like all mob on field get double more hp then korean version have? i expect that 1. 5 more day and we will see.

54 minutes ago, Devoid said:

They can't do that. Regional specifics blah blah.

Only pros play in NA, because you only here you have:

1. Strong mobs (compared to other regions)
  2. Nearly non-existent drops (compared to other regions)
  3. Huge prices on both in-game and ncstore-only items (compared to other regions)
  4. Events tailored at making sure you don't ever get strong enough to kill mobs (hello Korea, Japan, Taiwan overenchanted item giveaways + extra bonus giving armor sets, etc.; hello RU/EU dragon weapon events, subscriptions for extra bonuses)
  5. No classic, no arena, no dimensional olympiad (the former two are Korea-only.. FOR NOW: arena full release coming soon to other regions)
  6. An international community but the dimensional siege targets a single timezone exclusively
  7. Final patch notes uploaded after your nc store items have been deleted during an update
  8. Low chance that something will not go wrong during a routine no-change maintenance; pretty much nonexistent chance if it's a maintenance with a new build

@Neutron See, im a reasonable person...I asked only to lower mobs HP as they are in Innova region :)(Ofc, Devoid pointed well pros to play on NcWest, 100% subscribed)

Now you all understand why in 3 week in Ru they got 110...imagine almost half HP mobs with same exp...you kill 50% faster....

But If I ask alone that...nothing will goining to happent. For the first time in L2 NcWest history lets prove them that we are a united comunity and ask with the same voice to lower Mobs HP as they are in all region and INNOVA.

#L2NcWestComunityClaimTheirRights

#WeWantToLowerMobsHPAsTheyHaveWorldWide

@Pleistoros

Wait for patch, maybe new changes will come and the same new mobs will have the same hp everywhere.

You have to understand, that level 110 in 2 weeks (it was 2 not 3 weeks) is not achievable with default settings. Premium account alone is 50% more exp, then it was a full 2 weeks of 2x exp event, and attendance event with 7 days 50%-100% runes. Same events as they are now on EU. On top of that I'm sure they used all the L2 store available boosts, which is basically every boost you can find in the store here. Like I said before, the only missing thing there is these crazy cloaks that are over here which they add pve boost as well as some xp.

• L2 Team
9 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Hi
Tell me if you guys not add the new secure program, why was have 3 hour long maintenance?
What else you not know? like all mob on field get double more hp then korean version have? i expect that 1. 5 more day and we will see.

We perform maintenance for all of titles and account management system at the same time. Even if a specific game maintenance is only for 30-60 minutes it can be down for the entire maintenance window.

As far as the HP thing goes, i'm not clear where the L2wiki is getting the HP data from, but if someone has played there and can get a screenshot of the monster collection card for the Jabberwok, I can make a better comparison than from a 3rd party website. I have a feeling that site is using the raw HP data but doesn't take into consideration bonuses from the monsters stat modifiers like any passive skills and the monsters CON stat. These kinds of HP bonuses would only apply when you spawn a monster in-game.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Neutron said:

We perform maintenance for all of titles and account management system at the same time. Even if a specific game maintenance is only for 30-60 minutes it can be down for the entire maintenance window.

As far as the HP thing goes, i'm not clear where the L2wiki is getting the HP data from, but if someone has played there and can get a screenshot of the monster collection card for the Jabberwok, I can make a better comparison than from a 3rd party website. I have a feeling that site is using the raw HP data but doesn't take into consideration bonuses from the monsters stat modifiers like any passive skills and the monsters CON stat. These kinds of HP bonuses would only apply when you spawn a monster in-game.

Thanks

but you can promise that we get same hp like korean official game server have? that i was meaning not the innova wiki that you see on before post :)

In all monster :) we get on here :)

9 hours ago, Neutron said:

Thanks

Its hard to admit when you wrong :) I check it with some Innova players and Jabberwok have the same HP as here, 548 122....so its the same. No revolution is need it this time :P

On 17/08/2018 at 8:01 PM, Neutron said:

Thanks

@Neutron l2wiki has the Orfen update data so as per 22nd August their info should match ours, incl. the XP requirement per level ranges. Don't think for a second our player base isn't comparing NCWest versus Innova so do us all a favor and do not add XP discrepancies on top of the current known dissparity between NCWest L2store prices and that of Innova - unless you really want to down size NCWest L2 to just 1 server ;)

Archived