Boss Balancing - May 25, 2022 - Feedback

2 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Burncycle your wrong, lol your just trying to protect hybrid from having a monopoly on these raids :) is a good balance for all to have fun, 

Good change appreciate it @Hermes
two thumbs up

LOL
This makes our job easier, because it make sure we are the only ones that can kill it.
But yeah, go for it then... lol

• Like 1

Just now, Rotten said:

Means everyone can come and fight for it, the raids not over 1 shot

You could before... they are not 1 shot. You still didn't show up for them. As i said, it makes it easier for us, but feel free to show up.  ;)

• Like 1

cause it will take them more effort now obviously but he's still right that it will make it even less likely avg players will be able to compete on those raids

gotta love getting content on NCWest servers that are mainly meant to counter what's going on Russia & Japan servers, if only we had their level of gear distribution on our servers so the current ingame content would make any sense eh..

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Then why are you complaining? 🤨
You guys at Hybrid ONLY complain when it cuts into your bosses RMT action.

If Juji was right and the drops were improved as well (unlikely) it actually gives us more.

27 minutes ago, Draecke said:

cause it will take them more effort now obviously but he's still right that it will make it even less likely avg players will be able to compete on those raids

gotta love getting content on NCWest servers that are mainly meant to counter what's going on Russia & Japan servers, if only we had their level of gear distribution on our servers so the current ingame content would make any sense eh..

If i understood it correctly, it will be exactly the same thing for us, not even harder. But it will make it close to impossible to the rest. For me, my problem was it was a failed opportunity to make the system better.
Then you have the only unkillable boss in game, what you do? make it more unkillable. NCLogic.

@Hermes
A request here would be to change the timing of the world boss to encourage more participation, 
Right now NCsoft has regular field raids / world bosses / Swamp of Screams / and Cursed swords all happening within the same hour.
Suggestion:
Keep field raids time
Keep Swamp of Scream time
Rollback the Cursed Sword time to it's original time
Move World bosses to after Swamp
This would create 3 hours of events that do not overlap.

In addition
We at Naia are still confused as to why the sword times changed as well... the only people we saw complaining in forum before the change was Naia/Hybrid as with the Spring  time change some of their members were not able to attend.... Which actually was to the server's benefit, more people other than them were able to attend and winners were more random. 

6 hours ago, Rotten said:

@Hermes
A request here would be to change the timing of the world boss to encourage more participation, 
Right now NCsoft has regular field raids / world bosses / Swamp of Screams / and Cursed swords all happening within the same hour.
Suggestion:
Keep field raids time
Keep Swamp of Scream time
Rollback the Cursed Sword time to it's original time
Move World bosses to after Swamp
This would create 3 hours of events that do not overlap.

In addition
We at Naia are still confused as to why the sword times changed as well... the only people we saw complaining in forum before the change was Naia/Hybrid as with the Spring  time change some of their members were not able to attend.... Which actually was to the server's benefit, more people other than them were able to attend and winners were more random. 

Disagree.  Some activities shall be exclusive.  It's everyone's choice where he goes.

Don't make a special schedule for no-lifers.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

@Hermes
Juji said in the announcements this:
"

• Rebalance of Field Raid Bosses (Difficulty Level and Rewards)

"

Can you tell us what changes were done on the reward part he mentioned?

Juji said "We have only received some minor details on the upcoming plans as they are still currently in development, but we expect to see the new content arrive on our servers toward the end of May and throughout June."

But he didn't mention which year we will see the changes 🐑

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

We are monitoring your feedback regarding the changes. I also want to point out that most of these changes are aimed to benefit the majority of the users, who should not really see a negative impact from the changes. The changes should also increase the TTK from strong users, positively impacting the normal player while promoting group participation. We will continue to monitor the changes and their effects behind the scenes.

Thank you again for the feedback!

Cheers,
Hermes

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

We are monitoring your feedback regarding the changes. I also want to point out that most of these changes are aimed to benefit the majority of the users, who should not really see a negative impact from the changes. The changes should also increase the TTK from strong users, positively impacting the normal player while promoting group participation. We will continue to monitor the changes and their effects behind the scenes.

Thank you again for the feedback!

Cheers,
Hermes

First of all thank you for actually answer, something that in the past rarely happened.
I understand your point, even tho the changes made no difference whatsoever in the raid experience, i get the justification that you did for the 125 raids.
The thing is, it doesn't explain the changes on Aegis raid since no one in this server could kill it before the changes. As far as i know we're not even close to it.

The second thing you didn't reply was the reward part that was supposed to be improved, according to Juji post, that got absolutely no changes. Is that something that Korea changed at last hour or something that is still in works?