Exp Event

10 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

I agree with what you said @Slycutter ,but I also think we need an exp event for the server to "live up".

Many new players I know are wanting to get discouraged because of how difficult it is to get out of certain levels. Hope we have exp event soon.

@Hermes @Arctic @EMpulse

I know NCSoft Koea has issues with xp events because of what happened with last one with guy on the innova servers hitting 125.  We might one of the modified events like 115 and less get a boost but no one above does except no party xp penalty for levels which would boost lower people but still make anyone mid or high level painfully still lol

• Like 1

The biggest mistake NC west makes is wanting to compare their player base with Korean players. They are insane for equipment, events, stores and other things, we are not even close to them! But yes, as an old player I know that NC west doesn't care about that, they want us to keep paying to level up.

I'm 115

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I know NCSoft Koea has issues with xp events because of what happened with last one with guy on the innova servers hitting 125.  We might one of the modified events like 115 and less get a boost but no one above does except no party xp penalty for levels which would boost lower people but still make anyone mid or high level painfully still lol

if you are willing to pay for boosts 24/7 i dont see where the problem is ???  innova lost many players after they removed the xp runes  and now they reducing the coins prices so they take people back  but with no xp runes people will not go to innova 

Its pay real money for items or pay real money for XP.. This is basically the choice you have to make. If you choose FTP.. then you wont get a lot of help from NC West. Last couple of events, nothing to really sell to other players to make money from the Event. This event everything is player locked.  The one good thing, it keeps the population down, so the server does not lag.