L2 Pass Season 2? Any updates to it or reward changes?

25 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Right now 72 NC Coins = 1 billion adena at the current market price.  Premium pass is 1400 NC Coins or 19.4 billion.

Lets examine premium items only (since that is where the price comes from)

Kalilel augment stone alone is on average 15 billion.

Artifact book augment stone is 1.5 billion   you get 1 of each and are at 16.5 billion already

Now:

5 Armor Augment stones 50 mil each = 250 million

5 Accessory Augment stones 250 mil each = 1.25 billion

4 Dragon Shirt stones 600 mil = 2.4 billion

5 Top grade Augment stones 700 mil each = 3.5 billion

5 brooch augment stones average 1 billion = 5 billion

19 Cloak augment stones say average them out to 1 billion each = 19 billion

15 Instance recharge stones (which are going to go up in valve soon but if you want to sell now) on average say 175 mil each = 2.625 billion

For grand total of  50.525 billion return on a 19.4 billion adena investment. 

This is also not giving a value to 1550 minutes of vitality maintenance but you want to see valuce so lets 1550 is equal to 26 vit maintenance pots which sell for 160 NC Coins or 2.2 billion adena = 57 billion in vit pots saved if you compare to cakes which are cheaper takes 39 cakes for same time 100 NC Coins each or 1.39 billion total of 54 billion

This breakdown still gives no value to l2 pass buff soulshots or emperor pots but I think your looking at this at simple terms is

20 billion investment for 100 billion return............... In real life people would kill for 500% return on an investment.   Your right no value in this pass..... please quit saying that.  Instead work on a reasonable improvements it does have value I would probably change of some things too but it does have more value then cost.

Issue here is not the value of the premium l2 pass items, its who needs them? Will these items be useful to majority of the server population?

2 hours ago, aelian said:

Issue here is not the value of the premium l2 pass items, its who needs them? Will these items be useful to majority of the server population?

@Slycutter Thanks for your price brakdown

well I agree with this guy,

Everyone already had kaliels augment sale, artifact book agument sales Dragon Shirt stones not long time ago of course you can sit with shop for 9weeks and try to sell them its up to you , but for individual character development there is nothing!

Even account bound Jewels or any crap would do the job.

That's what I meant,  that's why I said its not worth money.

Cloak stones and Recharge stones probably the ones which are worth finishing it and question if you need one as not long ago we have had cloak sale also..

6 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

@Slycutter Thanks for your price brakdown

well I agree with this guy,

Everyone already had kaliels augment sale, artifact book agument sales Dragon Shirt stones not long time ago of course you can sit with shop for 9weeks and try to sell them its up to you , but for individual character development there is nothing!

Even account bound Jewels or any crap would do the job.

That's what I meant,  that's why I said its not worth money.

Cloak stones and Recharge stones probably the ones which are worth finishing it and question if you need one as not long ago we have had cloak sale also..

Ashes love you dude but that is what people are buying those items for currently on the server you do not have to sit on anything to make a profit on l2 pass was my point then the vit etc you gain is free.   I priced it by current buy shops not sale shops, people are buying all those items currently around the rates I posted so there is zero loss.

FYI there has been no kaliel bracelet augment stone sale hence why they are so expensive it was  from promo box not many came out for the server to be flush with them.

7 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Ashes love you dude but that is what people are buying those items for currently on the server you do not have to sit on anything to make a profit on l2 pass was my point then the vit etc you gain is free.   I priced it by current buy shops not sale shops, people are buying all those items currently around the rates I posted so there is zero loss.

This profit you get is not worth the time or electricity needed to get the items :D

13 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

FYI there has been no kaliel bracelet augment stone sale hence why they are so expensive it was  from promo box not many came out for the server to be flush with them.

My bad about kaliel's , 

But what I meant is L2pass mean to be providing (ingredients) lets call them that to players to progress in the game ,

So if I was a new guy for me getting 50b profit wont enought even to buy any item, which is basic item nowadays like +12 weap  , but if they would put like (account bind Valakas/Antharas/navari mask +5 or any other crap) it would be for personal improvement. 

I'm an old player so I dont need half of the crap from L2pass as I bought half of it  in sales? So I can only sell them ?

Not just items which are (get to sell as you don't need anything but someone else might need it)  

Yeah Vitality is ace I agree with you , apart from that all items probably will go to circulation buy cheap /sell expensive

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Right now 72 NC Coins = 1 billion adena at the current market price.  Premium pass is 1400 NC Coins or 19.4 billion.

Artifact book augment stone is 1.5 billion   you get 1 of each and are at 16.5 billion already

Now:

15 Instance recharge stones (which are going to go up in valve soon but if you want to sell now) on average say 175 mil each = 2.625 billion

This is also not giving a value to 1550 minutes of vitality maintenance but you want to see valuce so lets 1550 is equal to 26 vit maintenance pots which sell for 160 NC Coins or 2.2 billion adena = 57 billion in vit pots saved if you compare to cakes which are cheaper takes 39 cakes for same time 100 NC Coins each or 1.39 billion total of 54 billion

This breakdown still gives no value to l2 pass buff soulshots or emperor pots but I think your looking at this at simple terms is

20 billion investment for 100 billion return............... In real life people would kill for 500% return on an investment.   Your right no value in this pass..... please quit saying that.  Instead work on a reasonable improvements it does have value I would probably change of some things too but it does have more value then cost.

You know that the prices of this items will go down to half of that once all the pass 2 will be down, but that is not important, you realise that you will buy anything l2 sell , nc can sell anything even use socks and people will buy , is there  no limit to what people will buy , ncsoft  is not to blame for this but this thinking to buy anything, like I said if they would  put armor life stones in L2 store you will not buy, but of you mask it in l2 pass can can sell you soulshot and teleport pass 😉, they literally do not know what to sell and invent new itmes  to sell , but go ahead just buy do not let me stop you.

And also my point was L2 pass 1 had 600 000 and 20 stages  1400 nc coins, l2 pass 2 450 000 and 15 stage 1400 nc coins is this improved? The proce should be less nc coin.

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I apologize for not being as active in the forum for the last few days.

I just wanted to let you all know that we will add the option to exchange the Soulshot Tickets on the Dimensional Merchant during this week's maintenance.

The removal time for the item will also be extended by one week.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Hermes

The second season of L2Pass is a total theft of NCoin. All the rewards are useless. It gives out less potions than the first season, with less 'pages' to go while the potion is clearly designed to be active 24/7. The abundance of augment stones in it looks nice on face value but it horrible in the bottom line.

It doesn't help out any one. New/lower geared players don't get enough to try for a decent augment, veteran/end geared players don't get enough to feed into Collection.

Why do we only get 5 (or is it 10) Top Grade Augment Stone while nobody ever made the +20% augment on first stone. Same goes with the Circlet, Brooch and Shirt augments. You don't get good augments with just 5 stones. I used 25 Dragon Shirt augments and got only 4 augments that were M.Atk related. Good luck with the 5 Stones L2Pass gives you.

The augment stones should have been 10 at a time, not 1. Nobody is getting anything from 5 tries. Ever. And the market is flooded with them ever since the Letter event from a few months back so it wouldn't be market destroying either.

The abundance of Cloak augments is also hilarious. They can only be used on +15 cloaks. Which less than 5% of all cloak owners on server have. I have reports in clan that people blew 1000 of them last L2Store promo and got not a single useful augment. And the pass... It gives you 4 of each. And nobody is using Ferios or Elmorden so that is just warehouse fodder.

The Pass is not rewarding, not challenging to complete if you 24/7, run all time zones.

It is nice it gives "free" Freya Ice Rose but knowing in EU you can just buy those from the store at €0.01 each. And could be obtainable from Einhased Shop if Juju wouldn't had forcefully removed this from NA client.

No. This L2Pass just isn't worth it. I have it. And I wish I had thought twice on clicking the buy button.

Ideas for next season (which are just empty words because we get whatever JP gets); full season giving 60 Dawn Crystals, 48 Artifact Crystals, 50 Dye Crystals, Tickets to trade for lv5 Dyes, 1 Greater Rune Stone, 16 Rune Stones.

Give players consumables they need for their char progression or to feed in Collection.

3 hours ago, Genosha said:

The second season of L2Pass is a total theft of NCoin. All the rewards are useless. It gives out less potions than the first season, with less 'pages' to go while the potion is clearly designed to be active 24/7. The abundance of augment stones in it looks nice on face value but it horrible in the bottom line.

It doesn't help out any one. New/lower geared players don't get enough to try for a decent augment, veteran/end geared players don't get enough to feed into Collection.

Why do we only get 5 (or is it 10) Top Grade Augment Stone while nobody ever made the +20% augment on first stone. Same goes with the Circlet, Brooch and Shirt augments. You don't get good augments with just 5 stones. I used 25 Dragon Shirt augments and got only 4 augments that were M.Atk related. Good luck with the 5 Stones L2Pass gives you.

The augment stones should have been 10 at a time, not 1. Nobody is getting anything from 5 tries. Ever. And the market is flooded with them ever since the Letter event from a few months back so it wouldn't be market destroying either.

The abundance of Cloak augments is also hilarious. They can only be used on +15 cloaks. Which less than 5% of all cloak owners on server have. I have reports in clan that people blew 1000 of them last L2Store promo and got not a single useful augment. And the pass... It gives you 4 of each. And nobody is using Ferios or Elmorden so that is just warehouse fodder.

The Pass is not rewarding, not challenging to complete if you 24/7, run all time zones.

It is nice it gives "free" Freya Ice Rose but knowing in EU you can just buy those from the store at €0.01 each. And could be obtainable from Einhased Shop if Juju wouldn't had forcefully removed this from NA client.

No. This L2Pass just isn't worth it. I have it. And I wish I had thought twice on clicking the buy button.

Ideas for next season (which are just empty words because we get whatever JP gets); full season giving 60 Dawn Crystals, 48 Artifact Crystals, 50 Dye Crystals, Tickets to trade for lv5 Dyes, 1 Greater Rune Stone, 16 Rune Stones.

Give players consumables they need for their char progression or to feed in Collection.

I have no clue who are talking to.  Augments are completely a random slot machine you hit the jackpot on first pull or not hit it after 10,000 pulls so I have no clue what your thinking.

My bow's augment is very good and you know what it was my first augment, since then ive use over 100 stones now and cannot get anything better than +1 dex +8% pskill crit damage..... so your theory holds no water.

Last pass season I was using the pots 24/7 and still had over 200 when it ended and there was not enough time to use all the pots so again you make no sense less  pots were needed too.

There is value if you don't want the stones don't use them just cash them in and make 50 billion adena.  People who say 50 billion adena are so short sighted you need adena to make adena and older wiser players know any profit is good profit.   So at min doubling your investment is a good start.

If this is not what you want please say what you want?  200 golden save tickets, 100 grand kain weapon scrolls oh I know dragon claws too lets be realistic. 

Maybe next pass they can add dawn crystals, splendor and artifact fragments, dark and bloody armor stones, rune stones... Those are reasonable requests no one is  going to put a pass in to break the economy for $15 bucks

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

I have no clue who are talking to.  Augments are completely a random slot machine you hit the jackpot on first pull or not hit it after 10,000 pulls so I have no clue what your thinking.

My bow's augment is very good and you know what it was my first augment, since then ive use over 100 stones now and cannot get anything better than +1 dex +8% pskill crit damage..... so your theory holds no water.

Last pass season I was using the pots 24/7 and still had over 200 when it ended and there was not enough time to use all the pots so again you make no sense less  pots were needed too.

There is value if you don't want the stones don't use them just cash them in and make 50 billion adena.  People who say 50 billion adena are so short sighted you need adena to make adena and older wiser players know any profit is good profit.   So at min doubling your investment is a good start.

If this is not what you want please say what you want?  200 golden save tickets, 100 grand kain weapon scrolls oh I know dragon claws too lets be realistic. 

Maybe next pass they can add dawn crystals, splendor and artifact fragments, dark and bloody armor stones, rune stones... Those are reasonable requests no one is  going to put a pass in to break the economy for $15 bucks

So based on you thinking if you're girl friend / wife gives you vinegar but you are hungry you go and sell the vinegar you got, put the money in a bank whait for interest and after that you go and buy a cheese burgers and eat , but all this time you are hungry, not a badd idea but why not buy cheese burgers in the first, is this action game or farmville, where people ar second hand sell man, scavanging what ever nc sale, and you calculations ar not exact the price will go down, dragon  shirt was 54 B and now is 1 B and so on,  hope you will not complaining in the future that the game lack content and a store like other regions. 

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

It is funny you consider your +8% augment very good, because I would say it's barely an augment. You can get +20% on R110 and Dragon Weapons so you're far from having a very good augment. And you cannot go for +20% without having 100+ stones to thin out the garbage and increase your odds.

Yes, I understand the game mechanic. It is pure random and I theory you can have the perfect augment on your first try. I have been lucky on my Brooch rolling two useful stats AND getting the max roll in under 20 tries. I have seen others burn 100 stones and not get anything useful.

Your pricing is also way off. It is all based on before event. When people still had major stacks from the Letters event. I think within my CP along we have 500 stones stocked from that event. All of them have lost 40-60% of their value in the last week. Thanks to the Pass and everybody selling, and the Jeni event which cause more stones to enter the market because people try to recoup losses from buying tickets.

There is no money other than the Kaliel Augment which they had behind major paywall a while ago.

Veteran players will offload everything to market because they already got the augments they have. Regular and mid tier players don't get enough stones to try good augments OR just lack the items. Dawn Crystals are so limited available that many have first stage (e.g. Leather Shirt and not Rind). And prices plummeted because everybody fire selling.

Your 'its 54b' maybe will be 20b at best... I still say the L2Pass should be a tool to better your char and offloading junk items to market isn't bettering you char if there is no market that buys and everybody is under cutting eachother to recoup losses.

No. The pass, as I said, is worse than last month because it gives to little quantities of to many items.

as said before the 2nd pass is actually worse then the first one and way less value aka buck for bang

the l2battle potions are okish but the decreased amount on those is just pure fail

all in all very limited use case for actually buying it and also explained before just cause NC Japan thinks it works for their market doesn't make it remotely good / usefull for our NCWest market!! @Hermeshonestly start throwing your own weight around and make sure the 3rd season pass changes that and note that everyone can see what for BattlePass are running in the other Export Regions so don't again do a copy / paste.

Much appreciated and thanks in advance!

• Thanks 3

On 8/2/2022 at 8:44 PM, Draecke said:

as said before the 2nd pass is actually worse then the first one and way less value aka buck for bang

the l2battle potions are okish but the decreased amount on those is just pure fail

all in all very limited use case for actually buying it and also explained before just cause NC Japan thinks it works for their market doesn't make it remotely good / usefull for our NCWest market!! @Hermeshonestly start throwing your own weight around and make sure the 3rd season pass changes that and note that everyone can see what for BattlePass are running in the other Export Regions so don't again do a copy / paste.

Much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Battle pass should reward a player that finish it with items not consumables, 4 dragon shirt and 1-2 kaliel,artifact augments its a laugh, as its a laugh to give 10 and 150 min vitality maintain time,ill not even talk about the time limited consumables that we stuck with  the current time limited jeni event pots. In general all rates are way worst than they should,we cant compound a lvl 1 jewel to lvl 2 without 5-6 fails in a row  at least or even craft them with 60% rate and fail to craft one for 3-4 times in a row.We are talking for QoL updates to keep the servers alive over 1 year now and we see almost to 0 effort to  impliment what we suggest.

Seriously ,personally im a free2play and i only droped some money on 1-2 events i thou i could get some good boost on my char, battle pass is a joke this time, why i would even drop money to get vitality maintain pots at this current situation, some guys farm 50-100kk/day neither have 10T of gear to farm pi,ios,toi x7 each week and make 100-150b, we need to farm 5 months to get 1 item that will give 1-2% max boost on our chars thats the situation for at least 90% of the server as i see it on naia, we got 0 proper reward,believe it or not a lvl 5 or greater lvl 1 jewel as premium reward on a battle pass or a fancy rod would help a lot of ppl on both servers. On all events there will be a whale or an abuser to find a way to abuse it like 18th aniversary raids that they was landing half kills or 1 person farming all weapons, same now 5-10 ppl on each server can farm tons of money ,they farmed a few top rewards and stop droping money for time limited consumables.

We lack of proper events  and of gear/promotions that we havent seen in so long and prices when we get a promo or a nightmarket ar always out of reality,that make people not even want to drop 1$ more on this clownfiesta. 

@Hermes I think battle pass should bring back the fun to hunt mobs in this game , now battle pass is more like web page game you click and recived reward but it does not bring interactions with the world of the game.

Battle pass should be , you buy the pass and when you hunt mobs the mobs will drop randomly itmes from the battle pass list , so this will bring back drop from mobs and make it more fun to hunt different mobs, the game was originally designed to make a character and explore the world hunting mobs and colect drops from mobs, now just auto hunting in a spot and after that click to recive a reward is just a web browser game designe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 11:46 PM, Mitzza said:

@Hermes I think battle pass should bring back the fun to hunt mobs in this game , now battle pass is more like web page game you click and recived reward but it does not bring interactions with the world of the game.

Battle pass should be , you buy the pass and when you hunt mobs the mobs will drop randomly itmes from the battle pass list , so this will bring back drop from mobs and make it more fun to hunt different mobs, the game was originally designed to make a character and explore the world hunting mobs and colect drops from mobs, now just auto hunting in a spot and after that click to recive a reward is just a web browser game designe.

Battle Pass should be items that we can choose in order to progress.

Right now, we get lousy scrolls/passes which majority of time don't upgrade our toons.

Put in there Dragon Weapons, +12 to +20 weapons, +10 armor pieces, top kaliel/Circlet/Book/Brooch, +10 Elmore/Aden/Ferios, Wings of Splendor or Fragments, God Jewels or Souls, Artifacts+1/+3, Forgotten Books, then it will be worth buying it.

Instead of hunting mobs, PVP festival where there is no PK penalty during one month, means if people want to actually get points, they need to PK/PVP people to get those rich items, this everywhere in the 105+ zones, except Blazing Swamp and below.

You can't do it? This is why they allow you to do it with 3 logged toons. Kill 10/50/100/200/500/1000/2000/3000/4000/5000/10.000 people in one month, boy this would be a festival if 10.000 kills would grant you a Stage 2 weapon or Stage 2 God jewel.

Rule: not allow to kill same person more than 10 times a day and toon must be 107+.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, extase1987 said:

Battle Pass should be items that we can choose in order to progress.

Right now, we get lousy scrolls/passes which majority of time don't upgrade our toons.

Put in there Dragon Weapons, +12 to +20 weapons, +10 armor pieces, top kaliel/Circlet/Book/Brooch, +10 Elmore/Aden/Ferios, Wings of Splendor or Fragments, God Jewels or Souls, Artifacts+1/+3, Forgotten Books, then it will be worth buying it.

Instead of hunting mobs, PVP festival where there is no PK penalty during one month, means if people want to actually get points, they need to PK/PVP people to get those rich items, this everywhere in the 105+ zones, except Blazing Swamp and below.

You can't do it? This is why they allow you to do it with 3 logged toons. Kill 10/50/100/200/500/1000/2000/3000/4000/5000/10.000 people in one month, boy this would be a festival if 10.000 kills would grant you a Stage 2 weapon or Stage 2 God jewel.

Rule: not allow to kill same person more than 10 times a day and toon must be 107+.

100% agree, battle pass must bring battle back to the game, make the game more alive the trill of game battle, not more farming and farming.., and to allow players to choose the rewards this would make the game a lot better, I do not know why ncsoft has so little imagination when it comes to make new game content are they even alive?  Or they ar just some random codes generating game content.....hard to believe a gaming company is lacking in ideas for fun game content...

On 8/1/2022 at 3:46 PM, Slycutter said:

Now:

I do not meen to argue but did you check all te prices you put here and the now market prices?, also recharge stones  ar not tradable.

with the exception of recharge stones which I could not know the pass went live I was pretty accurate I made money on my L2 pass no loss easily completed it on my alts they got free pots that helped xp faster (450k i think is right amount of mobs even for alts)  Yes some items could be better but its a work in progress I am hoping but after recent events I am not so confident in that anymore

• Haha 1