L2 Pass Season 2? Any updates to it or reward changes?

Hopefully you guys listen to some of the feedback from the players.

Rewards maybe refine a little the new pots are nice but maybe mix in a golden orc pot every 5 levels or something because  I am at the end of and i got 299 pots to use in 24 hours and i been trying run it 24/7 for last two weeks.  So understand don't get rid of l2 ones i like them but add in a different pot for free and paid.

As it is now 1 - 9 free are all l2 pass pots and 10 is vit maintence and paid is 1 - 9 are all l2 pots and 10 is a special item.

Why not keep kind of same forumula but at level 5 of each page give 2 golden orc pots for free pass and 5 for paid? Its different and  will help use of all pots at the end by reducing and give even free players something a little nicer.

Also i think everyone agrees even for free pass level 3 jewel box is something you get from exalted quests lol  I think people are saying a level 4 for free and level 5 for paid?  I mean everyone on the server 110+ should have at least level 5 jewels by now its been 6 years since they been introduced lets close the gap on those.  Artifacts too are still too expensive to upgrade this event proved that too you; augment for the book was cheap and nice but artifacts themselves are still way too expensive.

Also for DDs 600k was not bad but maybe lowering it by 100k won't hurt anything to help less strong people have chance to complete it?

• Like 1

I dont keep my pc on 24/7 anymore as lack of gameplay (in game content) at the moment , game missing that touch from golden days when you want to farm to strive and finish the quest to get some improvements.

I was thinking to buy l2pass but after I didint even bother buying pass as I knew i couldn't finish 600k that's way to much 24hours 12days  pc should be on even if you bash a group of mobs in 2seconds...

And I bet I'm not the only.

Are we living in 1960?  My PC has not been shut off in last 12 months unless their was a power outage?  I run my PC 24/7 L2 or not so I am lost on what people are talking about when they do not want to run their computer 24/7 regardless of this game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Are we living in 1960?  My PC has not been shut off in last 12 months unless their was a power outage?  I run my PC 24/7 L2 or not so I am lost on what people are talking about when they do not want to run their computer 24/7 regardless of this game.

Well if i want to play some games i switch it on?Once I'm done I switch my pc off , I'm not mining crypto or anything else like to keep my pc on 24/7 so there is no need to keep it on? 

Parts on pc have wear and tear also , I paid for it to last a bit longer,

I did same as you kept my pc on 24/7 regardless my old pc with rtx2080 after a year or so 2080 performance was like rtx1060.. (my another old pc)

I paid a gran for rtx3080 so I want it to last a bit longer so it could play AAA+ games for another 4-5 years fingers crossed^^

Afcorse there is some people addicted to L2 (which I know in real life) they bought some cheap laptops for purpose just to run L2 24/7 well but that just a sickness i guess?

I don't have nothing against autofarm and 24/7 farms that's peoples choice how they play games,

Coming back to a topic , my opinion was 600k is way to much with poor rewards as season 1 had, and I agree with you about the pots I did like 400k mobs with my play style without paid pass and still haven't used them pots, need more variety for rewards ( even vit tonics would do or some spirit/soulshots? Idn everyone got loads of them but why not?

• Administrators

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

For Season 2, we have changed the direction of the Free version of the rewards, which will be more beneficial for participating players.

Another change is that we have made it much shorter, so it will be much easier to get to the end, allowing more time to use all consumables.

However, we will keep reviewing feedback and continue improving the following seasons.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

For Season 2, we have changed the direction of the Free version of the rewards, which will be more beneficial for participating players.

Another change is that we have made it much shorter, so it will be much easier to get to the end, allowing more time to use all consumables.

However, we will keep reviewing feedback and continue improving the following seasons.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Thank you so much for your comitment @Hermes and all the team.

• Like 1

@Hermes

As a returning player after 5 years of not playing I'm looking forward to seeing more rewards that will motivate me to spend ncoins and not feel I'm being forced on spending hundreds of dollars just on things that are beyond basic or were given out for free during events while I was not playing. At this point it seems I can't even obtain items without trading ncoins or waiting for months for events that would be considered basic to enable me to farm in a normal party. This game pass concept seems like a good opportunity to enable us to catch up on items. Maybe the basic free versioin would give out basic level items while the paid one would award mid tier items.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 5:41 PM, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

Hello @Hermes

First of all, thanks for taking the time to reply to ppl on forum.

So a better L2 pass, means getting Homunculus Hourglass at the end? It sounds better overall, but end reward is kinda laughable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutrangeouS said:

Hello @Hermes

First of all, thanks for taking the time to reply to ppl on forum.

So a better L2 pass, means getting Homunculus Hourglass at the end? It sounds better overall, but end reward is kinda laughable 

We got better on the one hand, but on the other hand we took a step back 😄

Well as far as I can see free part is just pots and roses , paid rewards are also cheaper to obtain in game while selling promo boxes,

People need items they giving them roses :)

Its bad enough after this exp event people made chars 113lvl and full exalted.. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 7:41 PM, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

but can you understand that we as for qol updates than a battle pass with boxes or a macro press to win event or pay2win adena event ,with 95% of rewards to be free consumables? both events battle pass and the mermaid atm will give 99% only pots and only  a few will benefit hard from it. I personally opened 1.5k watermellon seeds and i got 2 r110 parts that i dont even need or worth something in market. 1500 boxes for just 2 armor pieces and rest exp pots.

For once ask your team to make an account to exp or farm with bexalted gear and exping Q rewards and you 110% will understand the problems we talking about.

1 hour ago, AshesOfAdena said:

Well as far as I can see free part is just pots and roses , paid rewards are also cheaper to obtain in game while selling promo boxes,

People need items they giving them roses :)

Its bad enough after this exp event people made chars 113lvl and full exalted.. 

Exactly what i posted ,no1 has r110 skills, 95% of that lvl range 110-113 is undergeared or some1 else alt account that has tons of gear, guys making partys for 105 instances and ask 110-115 only and with gear same in nz exp partys is another problem we have to solve. 

• Thanks 2

If you are interested, here is the full item list from pass season 2
# Normal Reward Qty Premium Reward Qty
1 Vitality Maintaining Points 300 Vitality Maintaining Points 1550
2 Freya's Scroll of Storm 150 L2 Pass Protection 450
3 Emperor's Special Cocktail 30 Primeval Isle Time Recharge Stone 5
4 Honey Dark Beer 75 Storm Isle Time Recharge Stone 5
5 Freya's Ice Rose 75 Isle of Souls Time Recharge Stone 5
6 Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) 75 soul/spirt shot exchange ticket 15
7 Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass 15 Emperor's Special Cocktail 15
8 Homunculus's Hourglass 15 Armor Augment Stone 5
9     Cloak Augment Stone - Elmoreden 5
10     Cloak Augment Stone - Ferios 4
11     Cloak Augment Stone - Aden 5
12     Cloak Augment Stone - Elmore 5
13     Accessory Augment Stone 5
14     Top-grade Augment Stone 5
15     Brooch Augment Stone 5
16     Dragon Shirt Augment Stone 4
17     Artifact Book Augment Stone 1
18     Kaliel’s Bracelet Augment Stone 1
  • Like 2

On 7/14/2022 at 6:41 PM, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

Where do we exchange Soulshot/Spiritshot ticket from L2pass? it says dimensional merchant but theres no such option to do it ...

On 7/14/2022 at 11:41 AM, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

season 1 was so-so on rewards, season 2 is very lackluster.  so much so i doubt i pay for it.

yet again, korea needs to understand our market and playerbase and average gear levels.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2022 at 7:41 PM, Hermes said:

Hello,

Best Regards,
Hermes

The free rewards ar ok, but the premium, armor life stone really, the L2 pass 1 had better rewards I would pay for L2 pass1 but for 2 no, why when l2 improves something is making it worse? They improve their income asking the same money for less rewards?

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 5:50 PM, Mitzza said:

The free rewards ar ok, but the premium, armor life stone really, the L2 pass 1 had better rewards I would pay for L2 pass1 but for 2 no, why when l2 improves something is making it worse? They improve their income asking the same money for less rewards?

Guys need to see things as they are for what you pay its worth it especially since you blow through it alot quicker and the instance recharge stones are going to be worth a lot more soon but hey don't think about adena in future you only think for today.

Back on topic though.

@HermesDoes you team want to put in the option to exchange soul/spirit shot tickets so they have some use please? lol

You always jump to conclusions, but the meaning is lost, ar the rewards better for pass 2 than pass 1? ,  yes the number Is better (is holidays and everybody go's off line for 7-14 days so 450 000 is better, but i did prefer pass 1 it was better) but the top reward is not so wanted , if you reduce the rewards also reduce the price, and life stones, you know how many life stones you need for a good augument? And after that you cancel the augument to sale or trade the item so in the future you will lose this, so is money in the wind , if you think about the money of the future think about that , you waste today money for a fake dream in a world of dream ( life stones in a game). 

The game should be balanced and that meens the consumables, potions/ life stones should be part of the the game drops and npc to give you somthing to play the game ( like they where befor , you could trade them for fame or My Rep)

And the real items should be obtained from NCOIN, cry of dawn, gem, bloody stones...... +20 armor...and so on things that you have to gambiling in the game and fail or succeed, not consumables where is this logic coming from? to waste really money on consumables is like buying air , this is what nc has done in the game sale air in the game and people like it ........... Will  you buy armor life stones with NCCoins?, well now you do  and you are happy and before you want enisad store .

3 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well free part of pass is alright consumables but paid is not worth money to my eyes , for some few augment stones which you can buy cheaper in game skip this one if you dont need augument stones

Right now 72 NC Coins = 1 billion adena at the current market price.  Premium pass is 1400 NC Coins or 19.4 billion.

Lets examine premium items only (since that is where the price comes from)

Kalilel augment stone alone is on average 15 billion.

Artifact book augment stone is 1.5 billion   you get 1 of each and are at 16.5 billion already

Now:

5 Armor Augment stones 50 mil each = 250 million

5 Accessory Augment stones 250 mil each = 1.25 billion

4 Dragon Shirt stones 600 mil = 2.4 billion

5 Top grade Augment stones 700 mil each = 3.5 billion

5 brooch augment stones average 1 billion = 5 billion

19 Cloak augment stones say average them out to 1 billion each = 19 billion

15 Instance recharge stones (which are going to go up in valve soon but if you want to sell now) on average say 175 mil each = 2.625 billion

For grand total of  50.525 billion return on a 19.4 billion adena investment. 

This is also not giving a value to 1550 minutes of vitality maintenance but you want to see valuce so lets 1550 is equal to 26 vit maintenance pots which sell for 160 NC Coins or 2.2 billion adena = 57 billion in vit pots saved if you compare to cakes which are cheaper takes 39 cakes for same time 100 NC Coins each or 1.39 billion total of 54 billion

This breakdown still gives no value to l2 pass buff soulshots or emperor pots but I think your looking at this at simple terms is

20 billion investment for 100 billion return............... In real life people would kill for 500% return on an investment.   Your right no value in this pass..... please quit saying that.  Instead work on a reasonable improvements it does have value I would probably change of some things too but it does have more value then cost.