Jenny's Secret Shop - 1 Billion Adena Box item not appearing

mishanko

2 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

I don't put a lot of hopes I've bought another 50 tokens I'm slowly giving up a bit on L2 as same thing everyday (dailies,PI,Crysis off/or afk farm) , maybe I need a break from game :D 

If you look for something easier play Goddess of destruction or salvation. The Awakening route isnt ruined and theres actual farming for items.Still hard but its not like u need to farm some stupid adena for a b grade set

3 minutes ago, mishanko said:

If i get bored of Original L2 i always play the old servers gracia.Theres pvp(sometimes *beep* annoying annoying wars smaller amounts of spenders, actual long farm, no macros , if ur spanish ur lucky theres a lot of em)

The only best thing is PvP in Dethroned in KR server that's what still makes me smile even if died 3000 times and they type me something in korean which I aint got time to translate :D After I login to west in DT its like a ghost town exalted ppl farming in 112 zones..  :DD I got account bind items in KR which is common items in west its (premium gear) :D 

1 minute ago, AshesOfAden said:

The only best thing is PvP in Dethroned in KR server that's what still makes me smile even if died 3000 times and they type me something in korean which I aint got time to translate :D After I login to west in DT its like a ghost town exalted ppl farming in 112 zones..  :DD

I suck at dethrone even if i got average gear for 110 i cant farm mobs or being added to parties since im 110 :P before i came back it was like a 1-2 weeks from red libra when i made deliko she was on the original route and it was hard farm i had some older boxes and newest like bub0lana and nezk0 (we will talk for em later)

2 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

The only best thing is PvP in Dethroned in KR server that's what still makes me smile even if died 3000 times and they type me something in korean which I aint got time to translate :D After I login to west in DT its like a ghost town exalted ppl farming in 112 zones..  :DD

also i never was in dt. since bed time...

3 minutes ago, mishanko said:

If you look for something easier play Goddess of destruction or salvation. The Awakening route isnt ruined and theres actual farming for items.Still hard but its not like u need to farm some stupid adena for a b grade set

Most of my L2 experience is official I'm not really illegal server guy to look for 20 year old chronicles :D 

1 minute ago, mishanko said:

I suck at dethrone even if i got average gear for 110 i cant farm mobs or being added to parties since im 110 :P before i came back it was like a 1-2 weeks from red libra when i made deliko she was on the original route and it was hard farm i had some older boxes and newest like bub0lana and nezk0 (we will talk for em later)

Well your medium gear is not even available in Korean servers (that's outdated) the gear which I got probably like our heroes got here and they think they did 3million damage to exalted peoples and they are cool :D 

46 minutes ago, W0XY said:

I also had won a 1b adena box on one of my characters and have not received it. 

Welcome to the club :D

hermes investigating it, probably them makro clickers once they switched them logitech or razer "keyboard or mouse software" clicked to fast so raffle got glitched or items themselves glitched and missing some textures, anyway Hermes on it so wont take long to fix this :) 

Hopefully it will be done before next one :)

Find the problem here https://i.imgur.com/KLCLBon.png , i guess its free event,they can gather in a discord ts or something,wait for all the trash potions to move and spam 150-200 tickets each ,cause we all know they got adena to spare. 1 or 2 guys getting the rewards again ,as most of free2play events,like the 18th aniversary raid abuse. Its not random as it suppose to be it seems.

when you put rng in the game you should learn how to do an rng even,we have +18 weapons from 18th aniversary farmed from 1-2 guys,the same is happening here again,where there is a pool of 10k items its not that much of an rng when all top items leave the pool the same time and goes into 1 guy with deep pockets  that can wait and abuse an even when only a few items left,rng means you can get it from 1 click to last with random order,at least in naia we saw the same event twice spamming and then all of a suden a guy or 2 gets all the drops ,it should be spread around.We get jewel events for top 1% ,top 1% gets and the free2play event ,maybe some1 need to learn how to code.

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We have confirmed the issue with the 1 Billion Adena Box and are working to resolve it.

I apologize for the inconvenience this problem is causing.

Hermes 

33 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have confirmed the issue with the 1 Billion Adena Box and are working to resolve it.

I apologize for the inconvenience this problem is causing.

Hermes 

Will we receive the reward?

Jeni exchange tickets disappear without reward if you click last seconds of the event. Clicked 8 times, just 2 rewards. Others just dissapear.  And by the way, I cant find at dimentional merchant option to exhange soulshot/ spiritshot ticket from l2 pass season.