Not getting any Orina lucky draw coins from the rewards

profjohn

1 hour ago, PimpMyBow said:

Left my PC all night to buy some gems and get 0 coins :D

Very nice!

I got you bro , there are shops in aden that sells coins, the prices will go up now seeing the situation but if you do not have enough adena sell some ncoins and you will be ok

15 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

50 hours of being connected  potential of 5000 coins.

Actual coins 1,100 =  11 Winners in 50 hours

Winners selection around 20% of the time.   WHY! @Hermes

To increase the selling of nccoins why else 

2 or 3 hours afther event stated there where multiple shops selling  13,5 k coins in aden, and there where no coin boxes in event , so the came from multiple accounts, so people are working multiple accounts for a living, and if you are  nc and see people can easily make 13,5 k coin then you make your  events based on that , and that is how you ruin a game/ event.

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Balance the event very quickly by making the coins untradeable and pay out at least 100 coins an hour if logged in.  So what good is 10,000 coins on an alt, cuts down on people logging in toons for no reason also.

The point is for people to log in as many accounts as they can to inflate the player numbers.

37 minutes ago, aelian said:

The point is for people to log in as many accounts as they can to inflate the player numbers.

Not drawing any winner for multiple hours kinda defeats the purpouse you mentioned, doesn't it? 

I mean, why would anyone keep a lot of chars logged in to get 0 coins in 10-20 hours when they can get just as many with 1 char logged? 

Your point is right though, but it seems to be a conflict between their need to get a lot of players online (for whatever purpouse) and their need to sell more ncoins. It will probably balance out based on the reaction of the players, namely the number of logged chars vs. the number of sold ncoin.

5 minutes ago, Akashha said:

Not drawing any winner for multiple hours kinda defeats the purpouse you mentioned, doesn't it? 

I mean, why would anyone keep a lot of chars logged in to get 0 coins in 10-20 hours when they can get just as many with 1 char logged? 

Your point is right though, but it seems to be a conflict between their need to get a lot of players online (for whatever purpouse) and their need to sell more ncoins. It will probably balance out based on the reaction of the players, namely the number of logged chars vs. the number of sold ncoin.

Well no, having as much accounts as you can logged in increases your chances to get something right?

And they cant be giving out free event items willy nilly, who will spend ncoins if you would have a free event where you can actually get something for free. 🤡

@aelainin theory yes but actuality no.

1200 coins in 48 hours is horrible.  You are around 25% chance of their even being a drawing to start with nevermind the chance of winning one.

I mean we saw it with the last event many of the lotto draws had zero top prizes given so your theory is not holding water with how they implemented this.

1 x 0 = 0 coins    2000 x 0 = 0 coins your chances do not change lol

This free event is just a bait out so people get frustrated by not achieving this "free" thing and cash out for the real thing. Simple as that. Thats why its so obscenly hard to get something that is is essence vaporware.

13 minutes ago, Ganealf said:

Went to work at 4am, there was a winner right before i left. Its now after 4pm, there hasn't been another winner since. Not sure how this is a "game" or "event" if you don't actually have any winners.

Like someone said it's a copy/paste 

Population in both servers is to low,

Korean servers a bit more crowded compared to our empty servers. So events aren't adjusted as always to reflect that and winners aren't chosen,

At least previous event was little bit adjusted , they had to put tickets to Jenni NPC so there would be a chance to trigger it , as before we used to get tickets only from daily missions there was no tickets available at npc like few years ago.