Compensation - we want 1 week of permanent vitality and 100 dandy balls

1 hour ago, BabysShark said:

Red Libra i believe is not pErsonal ask as i see many ppl ask about it ,ive asked xp pots also but u didnt mention anything about that....instead u critisizing me and me "personal" demands , why u not suggest something that is usefull to me also. i no need libra ,i need fair event system (1 acount per ip to receive rewards) cause , i need adena , i need xp i need new wold i want a server with no lags and dc. plz focus on something we can get and can use all as team as comunity. i know u dont care about me about libra about anything cause we are in same and diferent world at same time.

plus (ur personal issue has zero to do with the downtime) noone issue has zero to  o with the downtime, for exaple i dont care about olys.....mayby u do but i no insult ..as u say (or not ) ur opionion i can say mine

think you misunderstood.. i would also be happy when Red Libra comes.. but.. have NOTHING to do with compensation... when server crashed.. and Chronos locked out.. THERE WAS NO RED LIBRA!!!! so you did NOT suffer any Red Libra LOSSES.. then WHY even bring it up as COMPENSATION???? There were Oly, Deathrone, xp and time waiting for server LOSSES.. but NO red libra losses.. can you please keep Libra OUT of the compensation discussion!!!

• Like 1

There is no sure fire way to make everyone happy.

Giving him Red Libra is what he wants. Its not what I want, or what a lot of the server wants for compensation. He should be able to say what he wants for compensation and not be dragged thru the mud for it.

People asking for red libra a day after it ended that is why it makes no sense as compensation.

Yea there is no perfect solution I figure greater jewels is something the whole server needs and has never been addressed by NCSoft

Seven Signs Talismans seem to be another issue since there is no more 7 seven energies also abunance talismans  both thin things were affordable upgrades now impossible to get. 

I agree with most there should be a way to work for things in game ... events should just be shortcuts not depended on.

24 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

I agree with most there should be a way to work for things in game ... events should just be shortcuts not depended on.

Agreed on the spamming for an event doesnt really help get the event. I know we have been asking for a schedule to be posted regarding these events. 

I also agree that items to progress past a certain point should be obtainable in game, its always been difficult to obtain them in this game, no sure why that changed.

1 hour ago, ThermalTank said:

There is no sure fire way to make everyone happy.

Giving him Red Libra is what he wants. Its not what I want, or what a lot of the server wants for compensation. He should be able to say what he wants for compensation and not be dragged thru the mud for it.

yes.. its mission impossible to make EVERYONE happy :/

but the red libra as compensation is just ridicilous.. so Chronos gets red libra but Naia NOT???? because we got server down for MANY hours?

Wishing for Libra is one thing.. asking it as compensation would make things WORSE.. 1 server gets it but not the other?

On 8/27/2022 at 7:10 PM, iAndouille said:

Hello, @Hermes @Hime @EMpulse @Arctic

I know you guys are aware of the olympiad issue that the downtime caused today,

Last day of olympiad and Naia could play vs only naia player

and Chronos couldn't fight at all bcz of the down.

I sincerely think you guys won't let it go like this out of pure logic.  But talking for the community, everyone that plays olympiad and fight for heros are very upset to what is actually happening. This could cause a huge drama , and we are waiting for proper actions about this issue. Its normal, Customer must be respected. 

good luck resolving the issue.

100 % agree @Hermes read this  . if translation is needed please let the community know