Live Server Maintenance: September 28, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 28, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The After Summer Hot Time event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Hero’s Soul Crystal Box promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  •  The Aden’s Tour Game event will end next week!
    •  Event related items will be removed on 10/05.
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will end!
    • Kaliel’s Blessing Boxes will be removed on 10/05.
    • The Chronos Compensation Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from claiming the Olympiad Class Winner’s Rune.
  • Fixed an issue where the Boss Protection skill would not be updated after cancelation.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

theres this awesome event that us low lifes love to have 2 times a year called "red libra." do you think we can get it?

personally im tired of the pay box events with  the crappy rewards. im not buying thousands of these boxes to get a stage 1 dragon dual blunts or antharas buster. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dragon Weapon Box (Advanced)

Use it to obtain an Advanced Antharas, Valakas, Lindvior, or Fafurion weapon.

Dragon Weapon Box (Standard)

Use it to obtain an Antharas, Valakas, Lindvior, or Fafurion Standard weapon.

Dragon Weapon Box (Fragment)

Use it to obtain an Antharas, Valakas, Lindvior, or Fafurion Fragment weapon.

Collection 'Everyone Together' Registration Item Box

Double-click to obtain 1 Orb of Abyss Lv. 1, 1 Orb of Abyss Lv. 3, and 1 Orb of Abyss Lv. 7.

Collection 'Last Hit!' Registration Item Box

Double-click to obtain 1 Dark Bead Lv. 2, 1 Dark Bead Lv. 3, 1 Dark Bead Lv. 6, and 1 Dark Bead Lv. 7.

Collection 'Adventurer' Registration Item Box

Double-click to obtain 1 Blood-red Soul Bead Lv. 3, 1 Blood-red Soul Bead Lv. 5, 1 Blood-red Soul Bead Lv. 8, and 1 Blood-red Soul Bead Lv. 10.

Collection 'Expert' Registration Item Box

Only decent rewards from your new "Hero Soul Crystal Box" event. And those are in the top 6 reward. Boy these events are worse and worse.

• Like 1

• Wissp changed the title to Live Server Maintenance: September 28, 2022
10 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 27, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

• The Chronos Compensation Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from claiming the Olympiad Class Winner’s Rune.
  • Fixed an issue where the Boss Protection skill would not be updated after cancelation.

This hero box thing, did any of you look at the rewards?

I was for sure the failure of this kaliel box would prompt a better event. Nope, this is actually worse on the rewards for the same lol price.

Nothing included that we ask for. Such a joke. These rewards are from 4 or 5 years ago... 

1.No libra...

2.No real xp event...

3.No new game content...

4.Previous promo bad rewards, upcoming promo even worse, last good promo taken place in june with level 9 shilen and sayha..

5.Current Dice event is failure only scroll reward and no dices exist to play??...

Conclusion old players that not coming play for free.... cannot enjoy not a free or a heavily paid game ....

72 ncoin/box .. to get items that are cheaper to buy with adena in game at this moment. 3/4 of this list is TRASH. The other 1/4 you will again put at a 0.00000001% chance to get.

Seriously, i will continue not to spend this event is unbelievably bad, contains NOTHING the player base needs.

23 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 28, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

I'm already tired of spending on these bad events the pms don't do an event that serves God l2

Worst thing in this situation is not terrible events,promos etc....worst thing is that it looks like there is NO feedback to you NC team,for every one step forward you make ten backwards,even if game had GM support from college teenagers for fun ,they would be more creative and giving more back to the community.

@Wissp @Hermes why you treat us like this.. why..

Why you keep dragging l2 to the bottom.. What have we done?

We just want to enjoy the game. We don't care about your pay2win promo boxes that last for 3-4 weeks and give us only potions and now a lvl5 crystal?. Jesus.

We know with the next update we will be able to add soul crystal to our dragon weapons.

I will give you one last chance till the upcoming update. If nothing changes, i am uninstalling and going to have fun somewhere else. Me and my money.

OK i have to reply to this event. You all must be out of your freak'n minds. Who, at this point in this game, needs lvl5 crystals. And the highest is lvl8's? Well, thank you for saving me some money. Will not be buying any chest for this event. This one is actually really, really horrible. 

Boxes again are trash,

They are creating such an imbalance between the dozen whale p2w players and the rest. What they fail to realize is if they gave worthwhile rewards more regular people would spend and outspend the whales and they would make more money, and their user community would be happier.. 

This is killing pvp, nobody can gear up in general, and makes the game no fun to pvp, so people just don't. not to mention they cater to only 1 or two classes to be op. again kills the desire for more people to participate pvp.. they completely ignore classes that are outdated, dagger, summoner, etc. 

this is killing the fun of the game

at some point they have to offer a reasonable way for the community of players to compete more effectively or they will all be without a job.. as the userbase will migrate to another game where they can do this.

2 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Boxes again are trash,

They are creating such an imbalance between the dozen whale p2w players and the rest. What they fail to realize is if they gave worthwhile rewards more regular people would spend and outspend the whales and they would make more money, and their user community would be happier.. 

This is killing pvp, nobody can gear up in general, and makes the game no fun to pvp, so people just don't. not to mention they cater to only 1 or two classes to be op. again kills the desire for more people to participate pvp.. they completely ignore classes that are outdated, dagger, summoner, etc. 

this is killing the fun of the game

at some point they have to offer a reasonable way for the community of players to compete more effectively or they will all be without a job.. as the userbase will migrate to another game where they can do this.

@Rotten you are correct about the forgotten classes, think of the Dyes we have today, they are PATK and MATK, the support is missing

• Like 1

I’m sorry but I have have to say that: why NC SOFT WEST have people as GM’s who doesn’t know the game? GM’s who never play LINEAGE 2?! This is ridiculous! That’s never gonna work!  Hime was last one from old school! After she left all is just getting worse and worse... 
I’m close to quit. It’s not fun anymore leaving pc 24/7 on afk. Population on NAIA is very low. You can’t even make daylies 110! No people! Nothing to do tbh. Not even stupid quest  available to make. Auto farm 24h like on mobile game. That’s what I except from MMORPG? I don’t think so…

At last I have still good time with Clan mates on siege and epics… rest of game is just death! 

5 hours ago, R0Y4L said:

Soul Crystal 5 and 8 in 2022? Really?

What a joke! hahahahaha

5 hours ago, xxVenom said:

Soul Crystal lvl 5 ?????? Really? OMG KKKKKKKKK

5 hours ago, Arthemiisa said:

In mid 2022, how to reward with crystal lvl 5?

4 hours ago, PugofCrydee said:

@Wissp @Hermes are you guys joking? Level 8 and Level 5 soul crystals? If you knew anything about the game you would know they are very outdated. No one is looking for these.

And this is is what is wrong with the community and server economies. People don't want to play the game anymore, they just want to spend NCoin and get things right away. Just go combine level 8 SA crystals into Lv9-10-11. This promo box is all about preparing the server for the DCW change coming in a few weeks with the update.

Everybody crying about Libra, Libra always comes just before or just after update. Did @Hermesannounce update yet? No. Just sit and wait and stop crying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1