Live Server Maintenance: September 28, 2022

Wissp

What a fail gamble box sale. Lv.8 SC are useless, the compound rate to get towards lv 9, 10, 11 is pretty not existing.

Rewards are trash and outdated. Again no brilliant ice rose etc. Costs too high for what will be in return.

I gonna go and skip this promo again. Like i did with the last 3.

Better log and hand out some GM Buffs. Will be a bigger pleasure for the playerbase than anything else you provide atm.

IT quest at the end 0.1250% but cool :) stupid
IT event now at the end of 0.2500% but an orgasm
They do everything so that you only buy games from 2011 and I have 111 lvl, but I play for free and I will not pay. I play because people, not that I have to have a buhaha. It shows how players are charged with rubbish, with those who do not pay.

5 hours ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

And this is is what is wrong with the community and server economies. People don't want to play the game anymore, they just want to spend NCoin and get things right away. Just go combine level 8 SA crystals into Lv9-10-11. This promo box is all about preparing the server for the DCW change coming in a few weeks with the update.

Everybody crying about Libra, Libra always comes just before or just after update. Did @Hermesannounce update yet? No. Just sit and wait and stop crying.

The game does not give items without a credit card. 

As for a soul crystal lvl 11, 2x 10s cannot be combined to make an 11. 11 is event box only. Our game is flooded with 8 9 10s, and even 11s. The cost here is absurd vs in game costs. 

We know what the event is trying to do, flood soul crystal lvl 5s, which are barely worth the cost of the blank box tk begin with. They did this in korea, same exact event, before same exact conent upgrade. They are literally not even trying to make a loot box specific for us anymore. 

If you can't see this loot box wasn't intended for our region, but a different region with a different marker and item base, then I don't know what to tell you. These rewards are obsolete and castilla gives the buff pots for free. 

Regarding red libra, core had it, aden had it, we were left out with 0 word when ppl ask daily in forums. It's just next level bad communication and management.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PimpMyBow said:

I'll try going PI to see if I can finally get a dawn, but x2 chance won't change much.

It's same drop rate, but you will get 2 scrolls instead of 1 on the stack that appears on the ground. You should farm exactly 2x what you usually do, but xp will be the same.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Where is this place? 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/K9Y9PKkbyR6cihF97 And why not other hunting places like Sel Mahum, Beast Farm, Valley of Saints, Hot Springs?

GMs You had one job to do....

That is sel mahum, bad translation 

Also, they forgot to update the last event and state zones are 114, not 113 🤣

29 minutes ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Where is this place? 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/K9Y9PKkbyR6cihF97 And why not other hunting places like Sel Mahum, Beast Farm, Valley of Saints, Hot Springs?

GMs You had one job to do....

why in fact were not all xp zones included in this ?  MOST and i say MOST  server players are either in tanor   (overcrowded )  or in neutral zone ... ( not listed )   why doesnt  our admin team actually  "bat for our servers"  for once  ,does Ncsoft  know  we are actually like 6 levels on average lower that other international servers? who actually voicing for us here on chronos/naia 

then the actual p2w players  that actually spend real money most of the year  that buy vit pots are at BF/faf levels  nothing there either .

NEXT    there are 24 hours on the clock  why cant hot time be split to  zones of 8 hrs  to cover sleepers/workers  not all can run pc 24/7 due to climbing energy costs 

@Hermes  these are some of many questions of many  NCwest player base  really would like to see improved ,  korea has 1 time zone ,here we have many  ( a "one" template dont fit all on ncwest) .  and you cant say that this is impossible to do .

i am one of many that would love to see  some changes  in this aspect 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

That is sel mahum, bad translation 

Also, they forgot to update the last event and state zones are 114, not 113 🤣

They dont forgot they just didint bothered to do anything  1 day  you will see some  even or update  in korea and someware  written use google translator.

6 hours ago, TheJokesOnU said:

ye u are right mate. u totally get the pulse of the game. u can buy 100-200 boxes and do it. it's fine. nice mindset.

Btw, ticket open of refund. it's kinda sad what our past and former GMs really *care* . 

It's not crying as some *sh1theads* say. It's common logic. we bought chest, we bought more chests, we bought chests inside other chests to get rewarded with chests. i think it's enough though :) Linechest2  is boring. 

Linechest 2 ! You made my day! :D

@Wissp another fail event lvl 5 soul crrystals? wtf ??? it is 2022 not 2012 i thouhgt you said that you lvling a character in chonos to see the problems of the game and after playing the game you saw that we missing lvl 5 ???  People missing event we good rewards  ( just  erase all rewards from  7 and below) we missing xp event ,red libra  and active GMS .  

can we have this events closed please before they go active🤣😂, or beter leave us alone at least to enjoy killing a mob or 2, we do not want your event with expired items , we do not buy 30 day items, stop this  politics  copied from all other dead games out there, we dont buy this craps, thats why we left all other games .

16 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 28, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The After Summer Hot Time event will start for 3 weeks!

Translation:

Venusta box = 2.4m, Shining = 6m and Advanced = 10m! LMAO!!

Drop rate in PI will return to "NORMAL" for 3 weeks.

WOW! How can we thank you?!??