Live Server Maintenance: October 19, 2022

Wissp

@Hermes @Wissp

I am unsure wtf happened, but i crashed, and now my 4k monitor is forced to playing full screen in 1920x1080 instead of 3840x2160.  every time i hit apply the full screen resolution of 3840x2160 it never changes, then bugs out and u can no longer select resolutions.

the game is unplayable like this.

fix it please.

• Thanks 2

I'm having the same problem as @iHyperlitebut on a smaller scale. I'm on a laptop and use to Alt+tab to get to my desktop so I can work during my in-game downtime. Now no matter what mode I use, whether it's full screen mode or windows mode it's messed up. I can use Alt+tab in full screen mode but it's a pain getting back to my desktop. In windows mode I have to resize the window every damn time I start the game. Settings are NOT being saved and it's a royal pain in the arse!

Please fix this.

hi @WisspI have question about Time schedulle of Narcissus secret shop. Because as a regular working european player until now i not saw it open for me.  Round 1 is at 12h (most ppl in job) and Round 2 at 1:00 after midnight (most ppl sleeping).  I know Naia have people from different time zones but managing event like this should better reflect player base. At least NC should give more event windows to participate. 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2022 at 5:13 AM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for sharing the issues from the update with us. I have an update regarding the expiring consumables, and all the information can be found here.

As for the perceived reduction in EXP, this change was intended and listed in the patch notes. However, please know there is no real change to how things were before. The only difference is that the total EXP values were adjusted to 1/10,000. So if you used to obtain 100,000,000 EXP in a given zone, you are now getting 10,000 EXP. Again, please note that everything was adjusted to this new rate, so in reality, there is no difference in progression.

I hope I could clarify some of the topics.

Regards,
Hermes

Was intended too lowering the scroll drop rate in PI to force players to buy destiny pack too? P.s. no drop for brooch augment stones from box in PI