Nerfed the game even more

iAndouille

Hi All and gm's @Hermes @Wissp 

So lets go straight to the point

This update gave me some hope about the game Health in general. But after testing every new things of the update all i can See and notice is how everything got Nerfed or almost everything.

TOI adena Cut by 50% and XP cut by 25%+ (tested on TOI 8  )

Dethrone Mobs hits harder making it even more challenging for everyone to xp normally.

Primeval isle reworked onto nerfing The drop rate of Scrolls which will increase prices for everyone and we'll be unable to make anything +5/7 to progress.

New zone in IOS is not giving any more money than prior to the update on the 112 zone.

NcSoft Added many new things that will be obtainable only by paying real money in their future promos, such has enchant for heaven tali,epic talisman, New cloak,  Historical tome  (Tome drop but u need milions of them , there's no way to do it on freetoplay unless u farm 5 years.)

Annother thing that i find really Disgusting and force players , or atleast the one who want to play at competitive level to spend more. 

Exemple: Adding +11% damage artifact, to later add Artifact -11% damage received.    That just means there will be no difference from fighting someone with both Artifacts than without because +11% then -11% = 0% Added.

on Annother note,   We have yet again said to GM's the price of their promos were horribly bad, exemple the night market coin.

My post literally got Deleted, a slap in the face.   Whissp said they will look onto it,   he never gave us an answer, and topic was closed.

Adding Gran kain Seed bracelet enchant, when its impossible to make a +7 Seed bracelet, prove the nonsense our GM's are doing, and how they dont know our game life. 

I am a big player for many years in this server, and it hasnt been that bad ever before,  there's no "good news" at all since Months.

PlayerBase drastically Dropped, many left the game, and soon it will be even more empty.  This only shows how bad the situation is.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

This update gave me some hope about the game Health in general. But after testing every new things of the update all i can See and notice is how everything got Nerfed or almost everything.

Dethrone Mobs hits harder making it even more challenging for everyone to xp normally.

Primeval isle reworked onto nerfing The drop rate of Scrolls which will increase prices for everyone and we'll be unable to make anything +5/7 to progress.

New zone in IOS is not giving any more money than prior to the update on the 112 zone.

NcSoft Added many new things that will be obtainable only by paying real money in their future promos, such has enchant for heaven tali,epic talisman, New cloak,  Historical tome  (Tome drop but u need milions of them , there's no way to do it on freetoplay unless u farm 5 years.)

Annother thing that i find really Disgusting and force players , or atleast the one who want to play at competitive level to spend more. 

Exemple: Adding +11% damage artifact, to later add Artifact -11% damage received.    That just means there will be no difference from fighting someone with both Artifacts than without because +11% then -11% = 0% Added.

on Annother note,   We have yet again said to GM's the price of their promos were horribly bad, exemple the night market coin.

My post literally got Deleted, a slap in the face.   Whissp said they will look onto it,   he never gave us an answer, and topic was closed.

Adding Gran kain Seed bracelet enchant, when its impossible to make a +7 Seed bracelet, prove the nonsense our GM's are doing, and how they dont know our game life. 

I am a big player for many years in this server, and it hasnt been that bad ever before,  there's no "good news" at all since Months.

PlayerBase drastically Dropped, many left the game, and soon it will be even more empty.  This only shows how bad the situation is.

I rarely if ever post but have to agree.  The price of the night market coin is over the top and IF you want to play competitively you want or need it depending on your class. I also sent @Wissp a message and nothing, so much for the communicator. 

When NC said they would IMPROVE the quality of life in the game and that there would be IMPROVEMENTS in game I expected either more XP or more adena drop. This nerf is not only a slap in the face but also takes players for fools since all they invested so far meant they'd be getting half of the adena they used to make. Farming doesn't pay the investment. And this is just wrong.

• Like 2

They don't care, when you will realize it?

They delete topics, posts, replies. They even ban people.

They nerf everything in the game. I agree with everything you wrote but here is something else. We got the same events as Japan (the 1 time box from Cursed Village and the secret shop event) but in the secret shop event, Japan got Tersi lvl9 and Shilen Soul Crystal lvl9, we got lvl7.

@Hermes we didn't saw any news about the "New Player Bundle" or how to get the Blessed Exalted Armor Coupon for the craft. It's obviously you have forgotten to post this.

Do you expect "new players" (there won't be any new players but ok) to guess those changes? @Wissp

• Like 1

This has been happening for a long time, but it has gotten worse over time, it seems that they are saying "stop playing the awakening version of L2 and go to Essence" look at the difference in content that we have between the two games, in Essence the players are encouraged to start with various items to help progress, but in Awakening? it looks more like they want the server to close.

6 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Wissp 

I'm going to spam All the facts i have in stock in this forum until we get a real answer.

Where is The answers to the feedbacks of the night market promotion?????????  i mean u promised???? 

Bought 300 nm chest 

0 any drop item that Cost more than 1b 

On 300 chest Got 160 hp pots, 100 XP booster And some pi scroll + Cristal of dawn

Ncwest are damn scammers

Not a single euro in future in this troll Corp.

I have had posts deleted and been banned for trying to make fun of a bad situation. They have gotten completely out of control and unless you're overwhelmingly positive, I guess they think if they use communist tactics and control what people read that no one will understand how bad the game is now. In reality all this does is make the game worse, and make players even more upset. The game is salvageable, but NC Soft West has show repeatedly that they have no idea how to make the game fun, or enjoyable anymore. They need a REAL community manager that PLAYS THE GAME that has the ability to make changes. Without this, it will just get worse until no one wants to play. 

If this is the ultimate goal of NC Soft West, it would be nice to let us know so we could all move on.  

• Like 2

NCSoft's ultimate goal: 

money

My friends, things won't change. Unfortunately. They'll keep nerfing the game and keep adding new items for real money in l2 store.

New dragon cloak of light? L2 store.

Where did they introduce the artifact and kaliel augment stones for the first time? L2 store.

Crystal of dawn? Make the item drop ingame with 0.0001% chance and add a bundle in L2 store.

Gran Kain scrolls? L2 store.

All augment stones for weapon/armor/circlet etc? L2 store (expect the hero's tome update which we can get them from PI, non-tradable ofc)

How to increase Hero's Tome levels? From future L2 store updates.

99% of the items in the game can only be obtained from L2 store, gambling ofc OR trade them in heavy pay2win events like Night Market Coins.

• Like 1

I wonder how their profits have been the past few "promos" or as I like to call them.... trash. We need more dmg than ever to even keep chugging along and they have decided to charge even more. I'll give you all til Christmas and then if nothing changes I'm out. And I know of a bunch more in the same boat. Keep silencing us on forums and charging too much and you won't have a job to do anymore as we will all have left.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ABnD said:

I wonder how their profits have been the past few "promos" or as I like to call them.... trash. We need more dmg than ever to even keep chugging along and they have decided to charge even more. I'll give you all til Christmas and then if nothing changes I'm out. And I know of a bunch more in the same boat. Keep silencing us on forums and charging too much and you won't have a job to do anymore as we will all have left.

Can't wait for that day!! I'll follow too.

Let's see what NC will do after this!

On 10/20/2022 at 10:53 PM, iAndouille said:

I read this post 3 times. And answer after 24h.. Can I ask? What happen with you? You totally out from l2 reality? Or play alone?

Only one right thin you write - was 2 times seed bracelet l2.store event where propose scrolls from +7 - but problem no normal scrolls - no one not have +7 bracelet. Now this scroll can get in PI - problem solved.

Now about your stupidnes:

1. Why must to be more adena in IOS? Before update zona 112 was 750kk, now zona 115 750kk - that ok - no one not want inflation.

2. TOI... Where is problem at all? You cry harder TOI 8? Who care about that!!! Before update 97% off server was kilning Toi 1-2-3!!! Now more easy to kill TOI 1-2-3-4-5-6. Adena the same - but much more drop! 

3. PI... Where is the problem??? In Naia 20-30 people who want and can get +7-10 PI items. in Chronos maybe 30-40. And they  approx. all  have that. Other - newer not will have - and not need  this for that people - because they even not want/cant use prestige/destiny... Or you forgot past when this scrolls was have price 500-750kk - and TOP people was enchanting +7?. Ok... Other thing - before update PI drop was ~15 scrolls in 1h - thats 300-500kk. Now 3 scrolls in 1h. But people getting augment stones 50-60 pci in 1h! Before update 50 stones price was 75-200b!!! See difference? Before update 500kk - after update 200B? Cant trade? And its ok - need improve own char - NC.Soft not must to care about farmers from poor countries.

Maybe for this you want to stop play? But its better for all !!! New people fast will change you :)

@Wissp @Hermes - just ignore that person - he totally wrong approx. in all cases.

Edited by Magla
mistake

toi adena & xp the same ? nope, not even close - the below screenshot numbers are accurate as I have validated a few floors myself

unknown.png

now if u had said it's about time NC fought the inflation aka lower the easy of adena gain then sure but they also lowered the xp :(

2 hours ago, Uzume said:

toi adena & xp the same ? nope, not even close - the below screenshot numbers are accurate as I have validated a few floors myself

unknown.png

now if u had said it's about time NC fought the inflation aka lower the easy of adena gain then sure but they also lowered the xp :(

This tables all know - and its nothing not mean.  In table yes - you can see some changes. In game after update we get more dmg (can use 2 extra SA on DW weap).  Before update I was getting 38-40b and 2-4 wra,  2-4 rune stone, 1-2 tersi.  Now getting 37-38b, 8-10 wra, 1-2 rune stone, 30-40 tersi (3-5b). Tomes im not counting - so after update adena+drop=more.

And I can see what doing small clan members - before update they was kiling 112-114 mobs, now kiling 116-118 mobs. With the same lvl and items (changes just 2 extra sa).

There in game exist just 1 BIG problem - class dmg balance. Archers and tyrrs must to get  "aoe" skill dmg nerf (minimum 2x). It not correct when dager,  evi and etc - farming 3-4 times less adena/drop.  This is game problem Nr.1 - and because of this left game so many people who was play with not "aoe" classes.

I don't know why people keep crying.
We literally got an update that gives free augment stones for free in order to augment stuff.
So far:
- 7% P.Skill CD on Kaliel

-5% P.Atk on Book

- 15% P.Skill CD & 3% P.Skill Power on Shirt

- 2% P.Skill CD on Seed Bracelet

- 2 additional SA on my DW weapon

- Dethrone drops a reasonable amount of Tome/Books

- TOI drops a reasonable amount of Tome/Books, Tersi Soul Crystals

- We got a monthly package of free boosts

Dethrone still 1 shooting mobs, IOS Adena has not changed, Atelia is slightly stronger, TOI Farm 40b > 35b (okay small hit), new Storm Isle 3h/day compensation for that TOI loss, Cruma Tower & Labyrinth still oneshot.

Dunno why you folks complain.

Yuls & Tyrr & DK deserved the nerf.

If I would complain it would be:

- Eigis too many boxes taking vitality Rune

- Night Market Coin still too expensive 

- Many activities overlapping, Swamp of Screams starts when Dethrone starts and in Naia Swords are in same interval, so you need to choose PVP over PVE. Olympiad in middle of Dethrone, again PVP vs PVE.

Overall I am happy with the update so far, did not get my toons nerfed for once.

On 10/20/2022 at 11:53 PM, iAndouille said:

Gm's and moderators on this forum felt in a way insulted by my past posts, i've been censored and got post deleted  but i was right about everything.
I've been saying this 2 years ago and now here we are.
Now we have very low chance in percent to do anything , including exp.
Soon there will be no point to spend money ( i include here electricity also )  in this game because we have no return for our buck, including fun of course.

P.S. exp bar got a bit shorter but is too late now, too many friends left. shame indeed.   

13 hours ago, Uzume said:

ok stop posting as ur not even aware of the nerfs yuls & tyrs got this update.. for your info tyr's lost 40+% damage on their main aoe skill sonic star alone

When you new in L2 - better not try nothing to comment - first get experience. Now im play with dager, my items 2 times better then most top 20 all types tyr's in Naia.

In pvp (for example oly) i can remove max half cp, sometimes 2/3hp - that's  max. Tyr's can kill me in 1 aoe - and i approx. not have any def from that. Its normal? NO!

In pve - I kiling mobs 1 by 1 (and its not important that i hit 3-4 times more dmg then mobs have HP). Tyr's, archer's kiling all spot in 1 aoe skill - and kiling 2-3 spots. For example in IOS im getting 750kk in 1h - tyrs, archers getting 2-3b in 1h - with 2 times more bad items. Its normal? NO!

So - just stop comment - about what you don't know.

P.S: the same problem with all not aoe classes.

6 hours ago, extase1987 said:

We literally got an update that gives free augment stones for free in order to augment stuff.
So far:

-5% P.Atk on Book

Dethrone still 1 shooting mobs, IOS Adena has not changed, Atelia is slightly stronger, TOI Farm 40b > 35b (okay small hit), new Storm Isle 3h/day compensation for that TOI loss, Cruma Tower & Labyrinth still oneshot.

- Many activities overlapping, Swamp of Screams starts when Dethrone starts and in Naia Swords are in same interval, so you need to choose PVP over PVE. Olympiad in middle of Dethrone, again PVP vs PVE.

Overall I am happy with the update so far, did not get my toons nerfed for once.

At this time im totally agree with you.

Hi all , magla you wrong about yul and tyr today warlord whit exalted gear make more dmg then yul whit full limited top agument and a lot more the nerf not right mages and warlords need nerf not yuls , people who kill 1 shot give 1 apartament for this 1 shot for normal players not like this my archer middle geared die in 2 second in 110 time zone mages have 3milion m atak witch worior have 3milion p atak and mana sheld .. yuls unplayable now .. 40% dmg dropped for main skill usage not even decrase reuse of pinpoint and quick shot not see this 5% power just try wl whit exalted 110 make more dmg then yul bloody set limited wepon  artifacts on 6 7 .. bigshame on nc soft make low lv tyrs and yuls leave game magla you not right do you have tyr on skill on yul  to speak ???

6 hours ago, extase1987 said:

So far:

-5% P.Atk on Book

the augments are amazing for the top 1% of people.  however, you need a top form of an item typically to use these augment stones, and now 3 hours of farm with drop rune generates 12 random scrolls instead of 70-80.

this type of change hurts all low/mid tier players still trying to make +5 items and upgrade them.  nevermind the shear cost now to make a +7+ item when all scroll farm was reduced to 1/7th of what it was.  Also, PI used to be an income source for low/mid/high gear people.  all aug stones aren't tradeable, and the drops massively reduced. 

it is no longer a place for people to make adena by farming, but rather a place to upgrade their toon with bound stuff now.

Now, all new players will have to, once again, spend money to upgrade their items.  instead of needing CoD only (which had a set required qty mind you), you now must purchase scrolls which have an indefinite number you may need to get the +5 / +7 item.

this is all focused to make people pay more, and it will hurt our playerbase even more.

51 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

the augments are amazing for the top 1% of people.  however, you need a top form of an item typically to use these augment stones, and now 3 hours of farm with drop rune generates 12 random scrolls instead of 70-80.

this type of change hurts all low/mid tier players still trying to make +5 items and upgrade them.  nevermind the shear cost now to make a +7+ item when all scroll farm was reduced to 1/7th of what it was.  Also, PI used to be an income source for low/mid/high gear people.  all aug stones aren't tradeable, and the drops massively reduced. 

it is no longer a place for people to make adena by farming, but rather a place to upgrade their toon with bound stuff now.

Now, all new players will have to, once again, spend money to upgrade their items.  instead of needing CoD only (which had a set required qty mind you), you now must purchase scrolls which have an indefinite number you may need to get the +5 / +7 item.

this is all focused to make people pay more, and it will hurt our playerbase even more.

Please... Stop writing about that what you cant understand... You so naive.. 

Who before was farming scroll's for enchanting own items??? In 1h was ~15 scrolls. 5 different types. So 1 type  ~3 scrolls.  For +5 need in middle 400-1200 scrolls (depends which item) - so for farm was need 1-2 years!!! And you play this 1-2 year without +5 items... In reality 99% people who have +5 = just buy maked +5 or just buy scrolls and enchanting. That's all. Even not need to talk about +7 items for which need ~15.000-35.000 scrolls ( I know perfect - because I make for me all this +7 items).

In one period i was enchanted ~50-60 +5 radiant circlet - and sold. That's all - now approx. impossible to sell - no one more need/want/cant buy that. See in price 100B - and cry "so much".

Who was farming?... People who not have job, play "no life" 14-16h per day, from east/south Europe, Africa, South America, Russia. With no prestige/destiny and 10-30 chars. That's all... One more time I'm will ask - why NC.Soft must to care about people who not have job and farming in game 14-16h to get some $ for food?