LAG

Amayiah

The funny think is this ,

when you start petition they always told you to send them a file with that stupid program and the answer is always the same .

All looks fine , enjoy your playing !

How i am suppose to play the game if i have delay , the delay appears every restart and continue for 2-3 days .  the main issue here is that they are bleeping the hosts(i think), i play with other people for difference countries and they dont have any issue , i log with a different computer different area , works perfect , i go home the game is bleeped up, and the funny think is that the second computer one of the 3 client is fine and the others bleeped up. 

And before the unnecessary questions its the same internet provider.

At the end , we are just discussing here . 

Never sow to any post an apology or an explanation.

Gm needed to take actions . People spend time and money here. 

ye Servers are laggy as hell. I also face random dc's even with chars standing in town dion doing nothing.

The last 2 days its kinda impossible to claim the reward from Eigis raid in the 5 min time window due to the lag at NAIA.

Change it to at least 15 min, or spread it like a simple aoe buff until you can fix all these lags/dc's