LAG

Amayiah

impossible to play like this, pg moves after 30 sec , in the meanwhile he can die 

LF ANSWER  from Ncsoft Team as soon as possible 

and also he dc while port to time zone or dethrone

this happen in naia from yesterday , it's like the eigis lag came in all game instead to be only there

2 hours ago, Drain said:

Lag is incredible. When you enter an instance, it get even worse.
Last 4 days, constant disconnects and Lag. I am from Europe...
Please check it.

Yes, but they can't check they have problems everywhere:

Lag, dcs, race change, server transfers... it's time  to cut off some heads because every mounth there are problems over problems and like this ppl can't enjoy the game.

Naia lost 1/2 ppl in some years only because they fail in every patch/update with no sense events (like this stupid raid) and seems without any knowledge in what they are doing... maybe it's to hard to check the updates in a separate server and take a look if everything works.

Victim of strange lags here as well.

This is so random, it doesn't make sense to troubleshoot it.

I lag in one place, with delays of more than 8-15 seconds, then i move to another area which is less, 2-5 seconds then i move again to another which is fine.

As soon as we party up, lag gets insane to the point of disconnecting.

Funny how no one came forward and acknowledge the issue...

well, so far I have contacted support and they ask for "DxDiag" as well as asking us to download "a program called Hi-jack this" as they say on their ticket.

Then we send these file and they just ignore us providing no solutions...

This has been an ongoing issue for the last 6+ days.

On 11/4/2022 at 1:15 AM, Siri said:

ye Servers are laggy as hell. I also face random dc's even with chars standing in town dion doing nothing.

The last 2 days its kinda impossible to claim the reward from Eigis raid in the 5 min time window due to the lag at NAIA.

Change it to at least 15 min, or spread it like a simple aoe buff until you can fix all these lags/dc's

If you make a macro -> /target s's s 

and put it on your skillbar you can right click it to attack the Raid Boss,

(either ' or space are exclusive to NPC/Monster names)

and change next target from Monster to NPC during the Raid.

When you see the Notice on screen, next target can only target Victory...

it will be the ONLY NPC, and you should be close if your macro didn't quit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

If you make a macro -> /target s's s 

and put it on your skillbar you can right click it to attack the Raid Boss,

(either ' or space are exclusive to NPC/Monster names)

and change next target from Monster to NPC during the Raid.

When you see the Notice on screen, next target can only target Victory...

it will be the ONLY NPC, and you should be close if your macro didn't quit.

I had macro... /target s s, but I never thought of the next target setting, kinda makes the people with NPC similar names extra pointless. 🤪

On 11/7/2022 at 8:25 PM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We are investigating the issue. I will reach out via PM to get more information that could help our investigation.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Hermes

Hello everyone,

I am sorry but the lag continues as a random factory while playing, randomly appearing and the Wisper from @Hermes suggesting we open a support ticket is just mitigating the problem while it still exists.

Can we get some serious responses on why this happens to few people and others not?

Did you change something in the AWS?

Can you fix it? Can you compensate for the lost time of the exp event or runes?

I urge you all that experience lag or connectivity issues, to visit:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25799-lag-disconnection-issue-survey-your-help-is-needed/

and post your issues. Kindly respect the format that Hermes is asking, so we keep it spam free and informative, just in case this works and we are saves from lag.

If you don't know the timezone or any of answers to the questions, just say "IDK" and provide as much as possible in a civil manner.

Don't put in more than it is asked for, like comments or QQ and we might end up with a solution. 

Something changed in the past 3 weeks and we need to find it.

@Hermes I dont want to spam on the thread that you gather information, but dude this is getting out of hand.

Random disconnects, code 7, unplayable game, deaths in solo instances, delays of more than 30 seconds.

can you comment on this please as it is extremely annoying and it doesn't happen to everyone.

Same here. Lag disconnects deaths in solo instance . we cant play game . we pay for prestige and destiny xp pack and almost 20 days we cant play . Please do something its annoying lag 30 seconds disconnect etc etc. we want servers again normal without issues