Thanks NC Team for your hard working

18 minutes ago, SoniaTrevi said:

@magician irony???

because I do think they have done their job well

They just solved the mulpiple clients issue that we had for years.

That was an amazing work done by the team, we have to reconize that.

Maybe some people were using the issue to gain an unfair advantage...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, magician said:

@Wisp @Hermes @GM_EVA I would like to say thanks for your hard working behind the scenes. We are seeing what you are doing for the game solving some long overdue bugs.

We appreciate your hard work and dedication. Thanks in advance whole NC Team!

💖🙏

Thanks to me💯 , because this bug solved 👍 i think im the only one who reported and sent video how ppl abuse this bug ... now we have no lags , from 60 fps now have 144 constant fps 👍

meh, lineage 2 runs fine on $200 mini pcs, considering the amount of money people spend on this game I am sure $200 for 3 clients is not an expense that will scare anybody...Poor people though, you are screwed :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mete said:

meh, lineage 2 runs fine on $200 mini pcs, considering the amount of money people spend on this game I am sure $200 for 3 clients is not an expense that will scare anybody...Poor people though, you are screwed :)

If that's too rich for your blood you can buy SFF business machines off ebay for $50 each and just stack them. They use less than 90 watts from the wall each. I bought a stack of them and used USB numkey pads to run a party on classic in the early days before repeating macros/auto hunt. Then there's the software solutions...

I do find it kind of funny that I bought 4 copies of the game and paid for four clients for years and now I find out I cannot even use all of them with one machine now?

22 hours ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

Thanks to me💯 , because this bug solved 👍 i think im the only one who reported and sent video how ppl abuse this bug ... now we have no lags , from 60 fps now have 144 constant fps 👍

what u did is stoped all casual players to use more clients and let ppl with 3-4k tower builds keep loging more than 30 clients using software..and once again its unbalanced for most ppl..congrats !

ps: brain of a peanut

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JoL said:

what u did is stoped all casual players to use more clients and let ppl with 3-4k tower builds keep loging more than 30 clients using software..and once again its unbalanced for most ppl..congrats !

Go pay if u want fun , brain of elpy 👍👍👍 and stop cry.

On 7/6/2023 at 5:26 PM, JoL said:

Dam I have 3k tower my PC barely keeps 1client running for 5hours , they haven't fixed windows 11 issue for last 4 years :D 

And dont tell me "you can reinstall windows 10"(it doesnt helps also as CPU GPU motherboard and SSD's and rest of the gear use 84bit architecture..)  putting windows 10 to high end PC is like buying SAMSUNG galaxy s23 with Nokia 3310 software :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AshesOfAden said:

Dam I have 3k tower my PC barely keeps 1client running for 5hours , they haven't fixed windows 11 issue for last 4 years :D 

And dont tell me "you can reinstall windows 10"(it doesnt helps also as CPU GPU motherboard and SSD's and rest of the gear use 84bit architecture..)  putting windows 10 to high end PC is like buying SAMSUNG galaxy s23 with Nokia 3310 software :D 

I'd love to hear more about this "NEW" 84bit Hardware and Software(where do I get the 84bit version of Windows11... or basic Drivers for 84bit windows?) I can't find anything about it on google. Maybe it's more like running Android OS on your iPhone.

P.S. x86 is 32bit, x64 is 64bit and Windows XP had the First 64bit OS... running Windows 10 is fully compatible with a Windows 11 computer, unless you are looking for 84bit version.

P.S2. Windows XP 64bit was the first *Home User OS* that started to benefit from 64bit hardware... Vista/7/8/10 improved the benefits, but between Win10-64bit and Win11-64bit there is very little difference(compared to WinVista-64bit and Win7-64bit)

On 7/6/2023 at 8:34 PM, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

Go pay if u want fun , brain of elpy 👍👍👍 and stop cry.

server economy  101 now that the f2p players cannot level mutliple mentees to make adena the painfull way, pantheon stones are going to skyrocket, meaning that it will afftect the entire server.

I do own multiple PC's so I could care less about the multiclient issue but you are part of the reason a lot of f2p players will not be able to make any adena and walk away from the game.

p.s you really wanna play a 20 year old game in unreal 2.5 on 144fps? that was your goal? really?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

I'd love to hear more about this "NEW" 84bit Hardware and Software(where do I get the 84bit version of Windows11... or basic Drivers for 84bit windows?) I can't find anything about it on google. Maybe it's more like running Android OS on your iPhone.

P.S. x86 is 32bit, x64 is 64bit and Windows XP had the First 64bit OS... running Windows 10 is fully compatible with a Windows 11 computer, unless you are looking for 84bit version.

you are an idiot, clearly this was a typo, save the tech tips for a blog/reddit

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Connex said:

you are an idiot, clear;y this was a typo, save the tech tips for a blog/reddit

I believe you could make this kind of typo... I think he believes a windows 11 computer would be crippled by running win10(what ever nonsense he says is not my only clue)

4 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

Yes it was a typo like someone mentioned,

If u were so good as you trying to sound in your last replies you probably would have noticed that :D 

as there is no such a thing as 84bit as bits goes by 8x8x8x8 (so it would be "x86bit not 84" which windows 11 supports with 64bit OS and x64 architecture CPU :D )

And tbh I can squeeze more out of my machine with win11 so it does kind of cripples putting win 10 on machine , 

I have 128GB of ram and with win11 I can dedicate more of it to my work  related things which I need alot, tbh need to switch to Linux or smthing but I prefer windows as it more user friendly,

Also CPU 25% faster than win 10 as I have ASUS Z10PA DUAL CPU motherboard which contains 2x ryzen 7950x

also Microsoft support with windows 11 will be longer as I remember they are scrapping win 10 in 2024~2025,

Dont ask me what I do for a living but my high end PC is not even close to be enough for what i'm doing :D  

And story was that 20 year old game which I'm running in background still crashing since win11 rolled out :D 

4 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Yes it was a typo like someone mentioned,

If u were so good as you trying to sound in your last replies you probably would have noticed that :D 

as there is no such a thing as 84bit as bits goes by 8x8x8x8 (so it would be "x86bit not 84" which windows 11 supports with 64bit OS and x64 architecture CPU :D )

And tbh I can squeeze more out of my machine with win11 so it does kind of cripples putting win 10 on machine , 

I have 128GB of ram and with win11 I can dedicate more of it to my work  related things which I need alot, tbh need to switch to Linux or smthing but I prefer windows as it more user friendly,

Also CPU 25% faster than win 10 as I have ASUS Z10PA DUAL CPU motherboard which contains 2x ryzen 7950x

also Microsoft support with windows 11 will be longer as I remember they are scrapping win 10 in 2024~2025,

Dont ask me what I do for a living but my high end PC is not even close to be enough for what i'm doing :D  

And story was that 20 year old game which I'm running in background still crashing since win11 rolled out :D 

im not gonna lie, i have various pc's than i use for l2, 2 of them are win 11 and I never had a client crash on me, both have 16gb ram, one has gtx 2060 and the other the old 1060 6gb, nothing much in terms of performance but no crashes in l2...

1 minute ago, Connex said:

im not gonna lie, i have various pc's than i use for l2, 2 of them are win 11 and I never had a client crash on me, both have 16gb ram, one has gtx 2060 and the other the old 1060 6gb, nothing much in terms of performance but no crashes in l2...

It's might be new GPU's then I got Nvidia TITAN RTX on my main machine :D 

My wife's 3060 which sometimes I'm using holds L2 a bit longer than 5 hours :D 

I know 9 ppl in real and they got 3060 - 3090rtx and same thing L2 keeps dropping out of the blue  with win 11, 
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/23570-windows-11-keep-kicking-out-clients-windows-10-are-stable/

also these strangers brought to forum with same issue :D