Live Server Maintenance: August 1, 2023

Wissp

well there it is...congratulation to you guys...never thought i would see the day that you could do worst then ever to keep your player base together. after all, YOU came to us 1-2 months ago saying you wanted to fix the game with us and blah blah blah.... such a deception... :(

• Like 2

what is this new store, why did you guys make everything cost 10x as much as it did. Is ncwest hurting for money that bad that you guys have to raise the prices so much?! what a joke, maybe its time to sell all my gear and quit

i am not writing here on teh forum often as we all know writing to NCFAIL is useless. it is not a dialog but a monolog....

but from time to time when NCFAIL is doing completely stupid things I just want to say it even keeping in mind the above said...

we were all waiting for Einhasad shop for years hoping that it will bring many basic items to improve a char like Artifact crystals or fragments or Forgotten books at affordable price. And I was one of those people.

But when they announced prices and ratios it means that instead of expected (hoped) reduction by 50% or more we got 20-30 % increase.  

I was planning to spend $$ to improve my char after the update but now I will not do it.

so again and again and again... guys, you do the same thing.... and it is very hard to understand your logic. we are not talking about end-game items like DW3 or Gods jewelry which you can sell to rich guys but we talk about forgotten books and artifact crys which you can sell cheaper to all server... and sell a lot if you put a right price.

GG and GL

9 minutes ago, HolyRoller said:

Your curiosity question for the day.

Can we go back to Open BETA 2004?

I know everyone would prefer the grind and pvp of that time.

It's ncwest, they 'll figure out a way to nickel and dime everything

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HolyRoller said:

Your curiosity question for the day.

Can we go back to Open BETA 2004?

I know everyone would prefer the grind and pvp of that time.

So glad I was a part of those early days of L2. Gone but not forgotten.

• Like 4