Live Server Maintenance: August 1, 2023

Wissp

44 minutes ago, Draecke said:

autmun update with shinemaster class introduction which one can also reroll to through red libra

And why they did 2 red libras in 2~3 months instead of waiting this update? The change is in the patch, Japan got it + Red Libra and the option was there.
Why can't NCMurica plan anything besides loot box or price increase?

Feohs and Summoners now have almost 100% Crit Rate while Yuls need skills enchanted +20 for rate, DW, Rings/Ear 5% (Total 20% Rate) + Agathion + SA to get to 100% and thats because of nerfs EU asked!!!!!!!

How about go back Yul ORIGINAL rate now, only low/mid players are punished here.

1 hour ago, ANobody said:

Feohs and Summoners now have almost 100% Crit Rate while Yuls need skills enchanted +20 for rate, DW, Rings/Ear 5% (Total 20% Rate) + Agathion + SA to get to 100% and thats because of nerfs EU asked!!!!!!!

Think again buddy boy..  Feohs do NOT have 100% crit rate unless willing to spend an "arm-and-a-leg" to change skill path's, etc etc and the items needed aren't available to purchase.... so once again, NCScammerica screws their customers.

8 hours ago, ANobody said:

And why they did 2 red libras in 2~3 months instead of waiting this update? The change is in the patch, Japan got it + Red Libra and the option was there.
Why can't NCMurica plan anything besides loot box or price increase?

How about go back Yul ORIGINAL rate now, only low/mid players are punished here.

you are playing a different game my friend!

get your dex to 107 + and you do not need crit rate SA, as for the rest, getting a skill to +20 is not that expensive, I cannot even afford G Cancer, I roll with +7 and I only "need" ( but not really ) one 5% skill crit on accessories for perma crit.

p.s. you cant have it all, max insane DPS and a low cost etc... everything comes with a price, look the nerf on the Fortune seekers and to be honest, i'd rather have the old cooldown on AOE's rather than skill crit rate cuz cooldown is a more "rare and expensive" stat compared to the rest, if not the most expensive.

I wish people spent time ingame figuring out stuff, rather than come to the forums and complain when its not convenient for them.

im curious since skill crit rate does not show on fighters.

m skill crit rate and m crit rate are the same? m crit rate is just numbers 40 from AP tree, 50 from circlet etc.. does m skill crit dmg adds up to those numbers or you have like 250 crit rate on stats and another like 60% m skill crit rate, that you cannot see like the fighters?

On 8/1/2023 at 4:47 AM, Connex said:

i have a few questions for you!

I am also married with kids! So I know what those questions are and where they come from!

what is your goal in L2?
do you open lot boxes?

also what do you mean this "new" lineage 2? c1 was all about crafting 4 or 5 armor pieces, 5 jewels a weapon and getting an SA crystal on it. where is the fun in that? well that was the case until 2011, they just added talisman bracelet, cloaks and shirts.

The balance was based on the fact you COULD craft and COULD get the gear. Not whip out your credit card to support a company that does not care about its player base. They didnt care back then either, but least the game was balanced. Now...I considering going back to illegal servers...they cost a fraction, significantly more fun, and do not take forever to get gear. I have stayed on Live for 2 years now from a very long hiatus and frankly, I buckled and grabbed some basic gear. Now its a pointless forever grind where you might as well just buy the equipment versus even wasting time on crafting because there is no real chance of getting it, and no real point to try as the materials you need to even have a chance makes it ineffective to waste the time. Again, Old L2 had some semblance of balance on gear...levels and classes were jacked...but now...its those on top stay on top with no way to see even the chance to do end game ...unless you spend what ...10k or more a month for the next year? That's insane to consider.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, AnightmaresDream said:

The balance was based on the fact you COULD craft and COULD get the gear. Not whip out your credit card to support a company that does not care about its player base. They didnt care back then either, but least the game was balanced. Now...I considering going back to illegal servers...they cost a fraction, significantly more fun, and do not take forever to get gear. I have stayed on Live for 2 years now from a very long hiatus and frankly, I buckled and grabbed some basic gear. Now its a pointless forever grind where you might as well just buy the equipment versus even wasting time on crafting because there is no real chance of getting it, and no real point to try as the materials you need to even have a chance makes it ineffective to waste the time. Again, Old L2 had some semblance of balance on gear...levels and classes were jacked...but now...its those on top stay on top with no way to see even the chance to do end game ...unless you spend what ...10k or more a month for the next year? That's insane to consider.

again... you are trying to compete with the top guys while playing the game for just 2 years. the game has moved on from 11 items per toon.

What if I told you that you have a very wrong approach? obviously you would think im crazy or as some say, that I support what NCsoft does which is far from the truth.

Now, hear me out.

there are players that have played 4-5-6 hours per day, farmed in areas that give adena for way longer than you, everyone has struggled they way you struggle now. Sure there are those that can spend a ton but there are others that spend when they want to or have not spent anything besides prestige and/or destiny.

2 questions, what is your goal and what class do you play, set a more realistic goal, this only comes from knowing the game and what to expect. Do you cry cuz some1 else gets more chicks because he has a ferrari? I get that its a game but history has shown that 90% of players that reached their goals in the past quit and left the game cuz there was "nothing" else to do, now the content is the gear, and daily/weekly istances are the means to achieve that.

I could go on but I hope with the little examples I pointed out that you can understand that there is a small chance you have been doing this the wrong way.

8 hours ago, Connex said:

you are playing a different game my friend!

get your dex to 107 + and you do not need crit rate SA, as for the rest, getting a skill to +20 is not that expensive, I cannot even afford G Cancer, I roll with +7 and I only "need" ( but not really ) one 5% skill crit on accessories for perma crit.

p.s. you cant have it all, max insane DPS and a low cost etc... everything comes with a price, look the nerf on the Fortune seekers and to be honest, i'd rather have the old cooldown on AOE's rather than skill crit rate cuz cooldown is a more "rare and expensive" stat compared to the rest, if not the most expensive.

I wish people spent time ingame figuring out stuff, rather than come to the forums and complain when its not convenient for them.

I think that is you that is playing a different game!

I have:
4 acc with 5% Aug in Skill Rate = 20%
+7 Cancer Agathion = 7%
+6 Artifact = 5%
+10 Kain in Rate = 15%
Multiple Arrow, Heavy Arrow Rain, Pinpoint Shot and Quick Shot = +20 Focus
With Honey Dark Beer I can get to 105 DEX

And still I crit arround 80~85% with R110.

I had a DW Shooter and could crit 100%. Did a test changing SA from Rate to P.Atk and was criting ~90~95% of times.

And here is a test from Hyperlite, who has much more gear than me:

image.png

PS.: I could be wrong but I think base skill rate Pinpoint Shot has more rate than our AoEs.

PS².: I'm not rich to pay for a 2nd prestige for PoM.

@Wissp @Hermes @GM_EVA also, while on the subject, and after your valuable input on the matter, just get rid of Orlianas coins. What the hell are they used for this even? Please take into consideration the "rewards" you put on free events so they are A) realistic and B)useful is some way.

30 minutes ago, menf said:

@Wissp @Hermes @GM_EVA also, while on the subject, and after your valuable input on the matter, just get rid of Orlianas coins. What the hell are they used for this even? Please take into consideration the "rewards" you put on free events so they are A) realistic and B)useful is some way.

There is only 1 item worth buying... it is quite a cheap gamble on the Crystal chests(we all have millions of Crystals by now, right so buy a couple buffs and let the coins disappear). We could use an update to make this chest give Ether... if it gave 5Cry/10Cry/50Cry/1Ether/5Ether or just Ether 1/5/10/50(for a reasonable price...).

4 hours ago, ANobody said:

I think that is you that is playing a different game!

I have:
4 acc with 5% Aug in Skill Rate = 20%
+7 Cancer Agathion = 7%
+6 Artifact = 5%
+10 Kain in Rate = 15%
Multiple Arrow, Heavy Arrow Rain, Pinpoint Shot and Quick Shot = +20 Focus
With Honey Dark Beer I can get to 105 DEX

And still I crit arround 80~85% with R110.

I had a DW Shooter and could crit 100%. Did a test changing SA from Rate to P.Atk and was criting ~90~95% of times.

And here is a test from Hyperlite, who has much more gear than me:

image.png

PS.: I could be wrong but I think base skill rate Pinpoint Shot has more rate than our AoEs.

PS².: I'm not rich to pay for a 2nd prestige for PoM.

you are providing half the info, check the Dex table, 105 dex is not that good and you cant be running beer 24/7, its too expensive,  so you are running with 102 dex, also you are forgetting 3% skill crit rate from collection, its roughly 15bil ( 40 memory fragments)

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

3rd reward in Check Attendance is still locked!!

When it first unlocks, you can pay... or wait for free unlock(I think it's 12h, or Daily reset after the last claim... and some in between time when you can purchase the next reward for Gold Coins).

You could catch up or even get ahead, by claiming 2x per day(paying Gold Coin for second item stack).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teribeth said:

There is only 1 item worth buying... it is quite a cheap gamble on the Crystal chests(we all have millions of Crystals by now, right so buy a couple buffs and let the coins disappear). We could use an update to make this chest give Ether... if it gave 5Cry/10Cry/50Cry/1Ether/5Ether or just Ether 1/5/10/50(for a reasonable price...).

doesn't that scream to you they are either incompetent or completely disconected form the state of the game? 

5 pages of comments, and 0 responses...  Yeah, "join the official discord", I mean.... what can you say for these ppl. What can you say for us?... Got a couple of clannies with tens of trillions in gear finally had enough of these practices, they are outta here. People can only take so much. I see myself heading out the door once my prestige ends (coz i can't see it let go to waste)

6 minutes ago, menf said:

doesn't that scream to you they are either incompetent or completely disconected form the state of the game? 

5 pages of comments, and 0 responses...  Yeah, "join the official discord", I mean.... what can you say for these ppl. What can you say for us?... Got a couple of clannies with tens of trillions in gear finally had enough of these practices, they are outta here. People can only take so much. I see myself heading out the door once my prestige ends (coz i can't see it let go to waste)

sadly this is the mind set of many people i play with atm...too much is too much at some point...every situations have a breakpoint and i think this administration just reached theyrs.

11 hours ago, Teribeth said:

They used to have another gamble box... that gave mostly Buffs but seemed to offer good Items, they think you want to choose your buffs rather than try your luck(they might have some relevant data).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

They used to have another gamble box... that gave mostly Buffs but seemed to offer good Items, they think you want to choose your buffs rather than try your luck(they might have some relevant data).

The Buff randomizer... one toon has many Emperor buffs from event, another toon can't even get 1.

What did I think of this update? (Using Google translator)

Once again, NCsoft is always thinking about damage character players, nothing different from what it has always done, maybe it's because they are characters where there are more people willing to spend more money in the game, I just think and I'll say it again, what's the point from NCsoft today keep the Tank class? People still use the Iss a lot, but only as a cure, the Iss has been replacing the Healer in part for healing. Nowadays, more and more we see parties formed only by Iss and DDs and nothing else, because NCsoft destroyed the game's party system, in addition to having destroyed all the quests that required a party with Tank, Iss and Healer, today no longer needed, as a DDs, be it Tyrr, Feoh, Archer and Othell Rogue do not need a Tank in the party, since NCsoft has been improving their defenses and resistances, making it enough for an Iss to heal and buff them and solved the problem.

What I noticed after the update, well, here we go:

1 - The Feoh started to give much more critical in the magic than before, that's what they wanted, and as NCsoft removed from the Tank, the Iss of the passive skill that reduced the chance of receiving magic critical, they started to receive even higher critical , funny that there are two classes that do ultra low damage, so NCsoft solved the complaint of the mages, of all the wizard, this includes the mage Ertheia and the summoners and it harmed the supports even more, there is, I will not forget, it improved absurdly the Healer, because I fought a Healer in the olympics and they started to deal critical damage in magic a lot more times too and with that they gained advantages and the equipment level of the Healer I fought was basically close to mine, and so the Healer won due to to the damage given, as it did not defeat, it won in time vs damage.

2 - Another class that got a lot out of these changes, and that sincerely deserved to be reviewed some skills is the Ertheia mage, because their magic critics are coming out more quickly, and they continue with the absurd advantage that NCsoft maintains of having the hide, that is, their reuse of hide is in too short a time, this gives an absurd advantage over other classes, they simply use Hide, Hide makes them teleport far away, thus giving an absurd advantage and now with the increased magic critical hit chance, making the class give critical magic damage much more often and much faster, associated with the fact that it has a hide ability with extremely short reuse, makes this class take absurd advantages with a class that they do low damage, like Sigel, Iss, as the Healer has been benefiting from this update.

3 - Feohs always did absurd magic damage, now they can do absurdly high damage several times, because NCsoft answered a request from players of this class, but to answer them, they had to automatically answer all wizard classes, I understand that Feohs were having difficulty fighting against classes that give high critical physical damage, like Evicerator and etc, but when NCsoft makes these changes, it forgets that not every class gives high critical damage, not every class gives high damage, so NCsoft should review some Feoh's skills, and don't get me wrong that she gave and took away from the other side, because from the comments of the players here, this loss of critical demage is even a little, because they are enjoying giving more critical demage even if it is a little smaller, so it is a loss that didn't make much difference to them. 

Guys, we have to understand something, from the moment that NCsoft itself modified the game, destroying what it built over time, because Lineage 2 was built on a party basis, that is, players help each other At the same time, DDs have low defense, DDs need Tank to take damage (Nowadays Tank can't take damage anymore, NCsoft completely destroyed the class about this, where their defense skills are lagged, it is seen today that even some DDs have much higher defense skills than Tank for example and with short reuse, Tank UDs have 15 minutes reuse, it is the skill class with the longest reuse time in the game, this affects the class even in the Olympics, where class DDs can use their strongest abilities twice in each match, while Sigels don't), they need the Healer and they need the Iss, nowadays this is no longer necessary, because NCsoft totally destroyed it.

Want an example of this, just watch today, go to the Olympics, how many Tanks do you see fighting, how many healers do you see fighting, how many Iss do you see fighting, they are absurdly few, how many Tanks do you see in a high level and that accompanies the DDs at lvl, Iss or Healer at high lvl, are classes that absurdly need a party to evolve, unlike DDs that only need an Iss and that's it, they will evolve quickly by themselves, all in automatic. But some will come and say: Make a DDs, evolve it and evolve your Tank, your Iss or your Healer. So this selfish craze of NCsoft in meeting only the wishes of DD players has been killing the game little by little, as this makes the game's cycle vicious, it has improved Wizards in its entirety, then DD players like archer, tyrr, othel and etc. , they will apply pressure wanting improvements, and then they will improve and then this vicious cycle will continue, and then the supports will always be left aside.

The change that NCsoft makes in support does not improve them in PVP and much less in PVE, on the contrary, they are improvements only for people to log in to leave them in the macro to meet the wishes of the DDs, again. Because Sigel now has his skill to invoke summoner in automatic, it's good, but does it improve in PVP or PVE? Not so much, because people always put an ISS in the macro, did they take the tank's skills, changed from power to percentage, improved in PVE and PVP? Nothing, I tested it and the damage of the skills are the same, there is no improvement or increase, because the tank's damage has always been low, so this will not improve the class at all, because what defines everything is not just the level of equipment, but the character's passive skills, so if he doesn't have to improve his passive skill to improve their damage, it's no use having only good equipment, because everything is a set of works, that's why DDs always cause high damage, because they have passive skill that causes this damage added to the items to help them on a daily basis. That's why I say that NCsoft makes a lot of mistakes in this balance.

Just like when I fought a Tyrr class, this class gained shield passive skill equal to that of the Tank, that is, this Tyrr class gained an absurd advantage that belonged to the Tank, not only him, but also some Iss, which is defense rate of the shield is the same, and etc, everything is the same, and it evolved completely the same, but this Tyrr class kept the high damage passive skills equal to Tyrr, that is, it is a class that has the damage of a Tyrr and the defense of shield of a Sigel, they understood how NCsoft screwed the Tank all the time, screwed all the time with all the supports, because they take skills from the supports and allocate and distribute them in some DDs, giving absurd advantages, meanwhile the supports are getting backwards, so this reflects on the reasons why we no longer see active support players, there are heroes, there are, but people create and invest just to become heroes, but you can be sure, it's not their class on a daily basis, You can see that the heroes that announce and talk the most, and we see them in the game, are the DDs.

I don't know, I think NCsoft should fire all Lineage 2 developers and creators and hire or call some Blizard developers to work with them, to really improve the game in every way, Blizard's WOW is an example of a game that has a monthly fee paid every month, it's a praised game, every class is balanced in every way, and even if sometimes it loses players, it's a game that has many more players than Lineage 2, too bad I don't like it WOW's cartoon style, but in gameplay, they are teaching NCsoft for the quality and balance that the classes have there, a support there can easily beat pvp with a DDs and has a chance to win easily, but he does not stop being support, because in all quests the healer is necessary, the Tank is necessary, and that never changed there, and here Lineage 2 has been destroying the supports.

Just observe how NCsoft makes improvements to the class, Feoh has been improved to be able to face powerful DDs, with powerful skills, Feoh's MANA SHIELD is to be able to withstand the damage of these DDs class like Evicerator, only when doing this NCsoft unbalances the game because a class that does not give the same damage as the Evicerator, or that does not have Lethal like ARCHERS AND OTHELL ROGUE for example has a disadvantage, because as the mana shield absorbs damage, and the little that it does not absorb consumes mana, this class with low damage will never stand a chance against Feoh, this is a good example of the imbalance and how NCsoft makes changes.

The improvements in a class cannot only take into account a look, for example, Feoh received improvements to face DDs with powerful skills only, but look if with this improvement class with less powerful skills will be harmed, when you choose in making changes or improvements in a class to support another class in the spotlight, the balance is destroyed and that is what has been happening with Lineage, each update the supports are being left more and more behind and there will come a time in the game and already has been taking place, will be class that the people will create just to be left in the macro. And this is happening because of NCsoft who can't do anything right in the game itself. Yeah, a player who likes to play with supports would love to play with the class if it had chances to evolve quickly like a DDs, a DDs can go in an area that gives more xp and kill mobs easily, a support player needs to evolve in an area where the mob is several lvls lower than them, even if this player equips their support a lot, they will continue to slowly kill the mobs, and they will always be at a disadvantage, and when they go to the olympics, they will be at a disadvantage because NCsoft constantly screws with them because they are improving DDs to withstand other DDs, meanwhile the damage from supports is stagnant and weak over time.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Murkan said:

¿Qué me ha parecido esta actualización? (Usando el traductor de Google)

Una vez más, NCsoft siempre está pensando en dañar a los jugadores de personajes, nada diferente de lo que siempre ha hecho, tal vez sea porque son personajes donde hay más gente dispuesta a gastar más dinero en el juego, solo pienso y lo diré de nuevo, ¿cuál es el punto de NCsoft hoy mantener la clase Tank? La gente todavía usa mucho la Iss, pero solo como cura, la Iss ha estado reemplazando al Sanador en parte para la curación. Hoy en día, cada vez más vemos grupos formados solo por Iss y DDs y nada más, porque NCsoft destruyó el sistema de partidos del juego, además de haber destruido todas las misiones que requerían un grupo con Tank, Iss y Healer, hoy en día ya no se necesita, ya sea un DDs, ya sea Tyrr, Feoh, Archer y Othell Rogue no necesitan un Tanque en el grupo, ya que NCsoft ha estado mejorando sus defensas y resistencias, haciendo que sea suficiente para que una Iss los cure y los mejore y resuelva el problema.

Lo que noté después de la actualización, bueno, aquí vamos:

1 - Los Feoh comenzaron a dar mucha más crítica en la magia que antes, eso es lo que querían, y como NCsoft eliminó del Tanque, la Iss de la habilidad pasiva que reducía la posibilidad de recibir magia crítica, comenzaron a recibir críticas aún más altas, es curioso que hay dos clases que hacen daño ultra bajo, así que NCsoft resolvió la queja de los magos, de todos los magos, esto incluye al mago Ertheia y los invocadores y dañó aún más los apoyos, hay, no lo olvidaré, mejoró absurdamente al Sanador, porque luché contra un Sanador en las olimpiadas y comenzaron a infligir daño crítico en magia muchas más veces también y con eso obtuvieron ventajas y el nivel de equipo del Sanador con el que luché. estaba básicamente cerca de la mía, por lo que el Sanador ganó debido al daño dado, ya que no derrotó, ganó a tiempo contra daño.

2 - Otra clase que sacó mucho provecho de estos cambios, y que sinceramente merecía ser revisada algunas habilidades es el mago Ertheia, porque sus críticos mágicos están saliendo más rápido, y continúan con la absurda ventaja que NCsoft mantiene de tener el hide, es decir, su reutilización de hide es en demasiado poco tiempo, esto da una ventaja absurda sobre otras clases, simplemente usan Hide, Hide los hace teletransportarse lejos, dando así una ventaja absurda y ahora con el aumento de la probabilidad de golpe crítico mágico, haciendo que la clase dé daño mágico crítico mucho más a menudo y mucho más rápido, asociado con el hecho de que tiene una habilidad de ocultar con una reutilización extremadamente corta, hace que esta clase tome ventajas absurdas con una clase que hacen poco daño, como Sigel, Iss, ya que el Sanador se ha estado beneficiando de esta actualización.

3 - Feohs siempre hizo daño mágico absurdo, ahora pueden hacer un daño absurdamente alto varias veces, porque NCsoft respondió a una solicitud de jugadores de esta clase, pero para responderlas, tenían que responder automáticamente a todas las clases de magos, entiendo que los Feohs tenían dificultades para luchar contra clases que dan un alto daño físico crítico, como Evicerator y etc. pero cuando NCsoft hace estos cambios, olvida que no todas las clases dan un daño crítico alto, no todas las clases dan un daño alto, por lo que NCsoft debería revisar algunas habilidades de Feoh, y no me malinterpreten con lo que ella dio y quitó del otro lado, porque de los comentarios de los jugadores aquí, esta pérdida de crítica es incluso un poco, Porque están disfrutando dando más remate crítico incluso si es un poco más pequeño, por lo que es una pérdida que no hizo mucha diferencia para ellos.

Chicos, tenemos que entender algo, desde el momento en que NCsoft modificó el juego, destruyendo lo que construyó con el tiempo, porque Lineage 2 se construyó sobre una base de grupo, es decir, los jugadores se ayudan mutuamente Al mismo tiempo, los DD tienen baja defensa, los DD necesitan Tank para recibir daño (Hoy en día el tanque ya no puede recibir daño, NCsoft destruyó completamente la clase sobre esto, donde sus habilidades de defensa están rezagadas, se ve hoy en día que incluso algunos DD tienen habilidades de defensa mucho más altas que Tank, por ejemplo, y con una reutilización corta, los UD de tanques tienen 15 minutos de reutilización, es la clase de habilidad con el tiempo de reutilización más largo en el juego, esto afecta a la clase incluso en los Juegos Olímpicos, donde los DD de clase pueden usar sus habilidades más fuertes dos veces en cada partida, mientras que Sigels no), necesitan al Sanador y necesitan al Iss, hoy en día esto ya no es necesario, porque NCsoft lo destruyó totalmente.

Quiero un ejemplo de esto, solo mira hoy, ve a los Juegos Olímpicos, cuántos tanques ves luchando, cuántos curanderos ves luchando, cuántos Iss ves luchando, son absurdamente pocos, cuántos tanques ves en un nivel alto y que acompaña a los DD en lvl, Iss o Sanador en alto lvl, son clases que absurdamente necesitan un partido para evolucionar, a diferencia de los DDs que solo necesitan un Iss y listo, evolucionarán rápidamente por sí mismos, todo en automático. Pero algunos vendrán y dirán: Haz un DD, evoluciona y evoluciona tu Tanque, tu Iss o tu Sanador. Así que esta locura egoísta de NCsoft en satisfacer solo los deseos de los jugadores DD ha ido matando el juego poco a poco, ya que esto hace que el ciclo del juego sea vicioso, ha mejorado Wizards en su totalidad, luego jugadores DD como archer, tyrr, othel y etc. , aplicarán presión queriendo mejoras, y luego mejorarán y luego este círculo vicioso continuará, y luego los apoyos siempre se dejarán de lado.

El cambio que NCsoft hace en soporte no los mejora en PVP y mucho menos en PVE, al contrario, son mejoras solo para que las personas inicien sesión para dejarlos en la macro para cumplir con los deseos de los DD, nuevamente. Debido a que Sigel ahora tiene su habilidad para invocar invocador en automático, es bueno, pero ¿mejora en PVP o PVE? No tanto, porque la gente siempre pone una ISS en la macro, ¿tomaron las habilidades del tanque, cambiaron de potencia a porcentaje, mejoraron en PVE y PVP? Nada, lo probé y el daño de las habilidades es el mismo, no hay mejora ni aumento, porque el daño del tanque siempre ha sido bajo, por lo que esto no mejorará la clase en absoluto, porque lo que define todo no es solo el nivel de equipo, sino las habilidades pasivas del personaje, así que si no tiene que mejorar su habilidad pasiva para mejorar su daño, no sirve de nada tener solo un buen equipo, porque todo es un conjunto de obras, es por eso que los DD siempre causan un alto daño, porque tienen una habilidad pasiva que causa este daño agregado a los elementos para ayudarlos en el día a día. Por eso digo que NCsoft comete muchos errores en este equilibrio.

Al igual que cuando luché contra una clase Tyrr, esta clase ganó una habilidad pasiva de escudo igual a la del Tanque, es decir, esta clase Tyrr ganó una ventaja absurda que pertenecía al Tanque, no solo a él, sino también a algunos Iss, que es la tasa de defensa del escudo es la misma, y etc, todo es igual, y evolucionó completamente igual, pero esta clase Tyrr mantuvo las habilidades pasivas de alto daño iguales a Tyrr, es decir, es una clase que tiene el daño de un Tyrr y la defensa de escudo de un Sigel, entendieron cómo NCsoft atornillaba el Tanque todo el tiempo, atornillaba todo el tiempo con todos los soportes, porque toman habilidades de los soportes y las asignan y distribuyen en algunos DD, dando ventajas absurdas, mientras tanto los apoyos están retrocediendo, así que esto se refleja en las razones por las que ya no vemos jugadores de apoyo activos, hay héroes, los hay, pero las personas crean e invierten solo para convertirse en héroes, pero puedes estar seguro, no es su clase a diario, puedes ver que los héroes que más anuncian y hablan, y los vemos en el juego, son los DD.

No sé, creo que NCsoft debería despedir a todos los desarrolladores y creadores de Lineage 2 y contratar o llamar a algunos desarrolladores de Blizard para que trabajen con ellos, para mejorar realmente el juego en todos los sentidos, Blizard's WOW es un ejemplo de un juego que tiene una tarifa mensual pagada cada mes, es un juego elogiado, cada clase está equilibrada en todos los sentidos, e incluso si a veces pierde jugadores, es un juego que tiene muchos más jugadores que Lineage 2, lástima que no me guste el estilo de dibujos animados de WOW, pero en el juego, están enseñando NCsoft por la calidad y el equilibrio que las clases tienen allí, un soporte allí puede vencer fácilmente pvp con un DD y tiene la oportunidad de ganar fácilmente, pero no deja de ser apoyo, porque en todas las misiones el sanador es necesario, el Tanque es necesario, y eso nunca cambió allí, y aquí el Linaje 2 ha estado destruyendo los soportes.

Solo observa cómo NCsoft hace mejoras a la clase, Feoh ha sido mejorado para poder enfrentar poderosos DD, con poderosas habilidades, el MANA SHIELD de Feoh es poder soportar el daño de estas clases DDs como Evicerator, solo al hacer esto NCsoft desequilibra el juego porque una clase que no da el mismo daño que el Evicerator, o que no tenga Lethal como ARCHERS AND OTHELL ROGUE por ejemplo tiene una desventaja, porque como el escudo de maná absorbe daño, y lo poco que no absorbe consume maná, esta clase con poco daño nunca tendrá una oportunidad contra Feoh, este es un buen ejemplo del desequilibrio y cómo NCsoft hace cambios.

Las mejoras en una clase no solo pueden tener en cuenta una mirada, por ejemplo, Feoh recibió mejoras para enfrentar DDs con habilidades poderosas solamente, sino que mira si con esta clase de mejora con habilidades menos poderosas se verá perjudicada, cuando elijas en hacer cambios o mejoras en una clase para apoyar a otra clase en el centro de atención, el equilibrio se destruye y eso es lo que ha estado pasando con Lineage, cada actualización los soportes se van quedando cada vez más atrás y llegará un momento en el juego y ya se ha ido produciendo, habrá clase que la gente creará solo para dejarse en la macro. Y esto está sucediendo debido a NCsoft que no puede hacer nada bien en el juego en sí. Sí, a un jugador al que le gusta jugar con apoyos le encantaría jugar con la clase si tuviera la oportunidad de evolucionar rápidamente como un DD, un DD puede ir en un área que da más XP y matar mobs fácilmente, un jugador de apoyo necesita evolucionar en un área donde la mafia es varios LVL más baja que ellos, incluso si este jugador equipa mucho su apoyo, continuará matando lentamente a las turbas, y siempre estarán en desventaja, y cuando vayan a los Juegos Olímpicos, estarán en desventaja porque NCsoft constantemente se atornilla con ellos porque están mejorando los DD para soportar otros DD, mientras tanto, el daño de los soportes está estancado y débil con el tiempo.

You don't have to expect much from these coconut heads, I bought 25 dollars in ncoin a week ago and they still haven't credited me in my wallet, not to mention the support area, a disaster, they are simple auto-responses.  LOL