1500$ to trade in a stage 3, only to receive a random chance?

MrE

This is where I think I get off this train. The fact that NC Soft thinks this is an acceptable price just proves this company and its employees are totally and completely disconnected from its customer base. 1500$ for a Chance... and you don't even win anything, you simply get a different weapon that one you already spent thousands on making in the first place?

Choo choo... last stop crazy town... Nope... maybe I'll check back in next update. 

• Like 1

it's not $1500, that's the cost of the service in Japan and Korea (cause their Einhasad  coins cost 35% cheaper)

over here it costs .... $2000 (we pay $40/400 einhasad so 20,000 einhasad = $2000)

also, the "power within" event over here costs roughly twice as much as it cost in Korea/Japan and a bit more that double what it cost in Core

NCWest will never learn

2 hours ago, Mete said:

it's not $1500, that's the cost of the service in Japan and Korea (cause their Einhasad  coins cost 35% cheaper)

over here it costs .... $2000 (we pay $40/400 einhasad so 20,000 einhasad = $2000)

also, the "power within" event over here costs roughly twice as much as it cost in Korea/Japan and a bit more that double what it cost in Core

NCWest will never learn

$1500, $2000, $10,000 my point still stands. Why even bother? It's totally pointless ... $2,000 for a chance to get the exact same weapon.. then just light your money on fire? Who is making this up? we throwing darts at a board called, ridiculous things players will never do, and that's how you all decide your prices? 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 2:32 AM, MrE said:

This is where I think I get off this train. The fact that NC Soft thinks this is an acceptable price just proves this company and its employees are totally and completely disconnected from its customer base. 1500$ for a Chance... and you don't even win anything, you simply get a different weapon that one you already spent thousands on making in the first place?

Choo choo... last stop crazy town... Nope... maybe I'll check back in next update. 

soooooooo instead of investing your money into gear that will allow you to farm 300+ bil per month, you just willingly gamble it away and wish that you get something good? Where did you see that you will get a stage 3 weapon? 

On 8/27/2023 at 1:17 PM, Connex said:

soooooooo instead of investing your money into gear that will allow you to farm 300+ bil per month, you just willingly gamble it away and wish that you get something good? Where did you see that you will get a stage 3 weapon? 

Well, see, it's part of this event called Red Libra, where you can take your current stage 3 weapon, and you pay $2k to trade it in for a "random box" that contains another stage 3 weapon. If you go to the traders of the red libra event, you will see the ability to trade your stage 3 for a "box". However as I said in the original post, its a chance as to what you recieve in the box, so again ... NC Soft has an expectation that people are going to pay upwards of $2k for a "service" that doesn't guarantee you get what you want,  and furthermore it's just as likely you get literally NOTHING, and get the same exact weapon in return. 

Sooooooooooooooooooo it has nothing to do with my investment, and everything to do with NC Soft's expectations that things in the game should ALWAYS be a gamble and costs thousands of dollars just to pull the lever on the slot machine, without (in this case) winning anything at all.  

• Like 1

Yea you guys might want to get water and food for your family for what's about to happen around the world with the BRICS and countries joining them we will see NAZI like Economy where it will be like 10 bucks for a loaf of bread - they refuse to use the dollar anymore buckle up butter cups chit going down soon.  Stop giving your money to NCFail and take care of your families. Make NCSoft beg for you money not Rip you off of your hard earned money. 

12 hours ago, Siri said:

Lets just wait until this DW Stage3 Exchange Promo is over. So far i havent heared of a single person trying that gamble.

Really successful Sales Promo you doing here NCAmerica :P

trust me they 've made bucketloads of money last week, from the the proper paid promotion