September monthly gift?

Nabisco

they did, but who of the staff cares to announce it? I mean, what's the use of forums besides gms loging once a week to copy paste patch notes, players venting their frustrations and ncwest staff ignoring said players?

L2SEPTEMBERGIFTS23

Giveaway Summary: Valid: September 6 Expires: September 30 at 23:59 UTC One redemption per account ⌛️ No expiration date for items received from the coupon except for the +6 Fallen Angel's Ring Pack which will be removed during the maintenance on Tuesday, October 3.

next time check discord

6 hours ago, Cokevarius said:

next time check discord

yeah, nah... there was 0 communication that the place of te announcements would change. Code has been posted here since it started and for many months. Why would sudenly some1 check the discord? a place that as far as ppl say, post are ignored and deleted same as here

Have they reached the point of not even advertising here on the forum anymore?

Live Gift Code: L2SEPTEMBERGIFTS23
Classic Gift Code: L2CSEPTEMBERGIFTS
Aden Gift Code: In-game L2 Coin Shop

Codes are valid until end of the month.

5 hours ago, Helv said:

Is there any way to view discord without creating an account? 

Unfortunately not.

On 9/18/2023 at 4:48 PM, Cokevarius said:

L2SEPTEMBERGIFTS23

Giveaway Summary: Valid: September 6 Expires: September 30 at 23:59 UTC One redemption per account ⌛️ No expiration date for items received from the coupon except for the +6 Fallen Angel's Ring Pack which will be removed during the maintenance on Tuesday, October 3.

next time check discord

If we sign up for Discord, and keep it open while playing... is there any chance that lag and d/c s would get reduced?? (it's a Game Guard miracle)

On 9/18/2023 at 11:02 PM, ffs said:

yeah, nah... there was 0 communication that the place of te announcements would change. Code has been posted here since it started and for many months. Why would sudenly some1 check the discord? a place that as far as ppl say, post are ignored and deleted same as here

Anyone remember the scary Clown @BusterCasey? He was CM for a while and then he was given the Impossible task: Bring Lineage 2 to Steam, and Manage everything on Steam. Quite quickly @BusterCasey disappeared from the Forums, but even if he lead a small team the Steam project was destined to fail. 

@Rownen is supposedly our new CM... with a project to manage the Official Lineage 2 Discord, we may rarely see him here in the Forums.

4 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

If we sign up for Discord, and keep it open while playing... is there any chance that lag and d/c s would get reduced?? (it's a Game Guard miracle)

Anyone remember the scary Clown @BusterCasey? He was CM for a while and then he was given the Impossible task: Bring Lineage 2 to Steam, and Manage everything on Steam. Quite quickly @BusterCasey disappeared from the Forums, but even if he lead a small team the Steam project was destined to fail. 

@Rownen is supposedly our new CM... with a project to manage the Official Lineage 2 Discord, we may rarely see him here in the Forums.

They got banned on steam for promoting gamble , with impossible rates , also bad reviews on steam haven't helped either

On 9/18/2023 at 10:49 PM, IWantToBeAStar said:

There is a new Prime Gaming code up as well. They didn't say anything about it on here or on discord though...

Thank you for mentioning this. I haven't been on Amazon in months, but noticed the freebies when I went to Prime Gaming and searched for them.

On 9/22/2023 at 2:42 AM, FoolyCooly said:

@Hermes & @Wissp

Could we get Brilliant Freya's Ice Roses, Royal Honey Dark Beer & 200% XP (7-day) Runes in future monthly gifts?

So far we've received +6 jewelry and +5 circlets. I wonder if free +5 masks, bound Rulers Belts, or complimentary Flaming Dragon agathions next?

Or maybe we'll get  30-day talismans and runes now that Prestige Packs are no longer available?

18 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

They got banned on steam for promoting gamble , with impossible rates , also bad reviews on steam haven't helped either

I thought that "Impossible Task" and "destined to fail" were sufficient to describe project Steam, I didn't think the specifics were required to demonstrate the parallels between project Steam and project Discord(the player run Discord will be around long after they give up and pull the plug on the Official Lineage 2 Discord)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 3:31 AM, Helv said:

Is there any way to view discord without creating an account? 

A few years ago, I had to use Discord for a school project, and I didn’t create an account. I was able to just click on the invite link, create a username, and accept their terms to use it. The username was only temporary (I think it was good for a week). Later on I ended up making an account though. Anywho, good luck!