Reason prestige was removed

Ganealf

# Suggestions News Channel #

Hello @everyone! Welcome to the new <#1166903705224876112> channel, where we hope to start updating you on player <#1156997628056318043>. I'm going to stop tagging everyone from now on and only start tagging the <@&1164676545567277246> role. You can enable these notifications in <id:customize> if you want to be pinged about player suggestions updates. 

I'm happy to be coming back to you today with some more news regarding your **✅ REPORTED** suggestions. It’s not much, but we are starting to get some information back as we work towards more <#1156997628056318043> from the <#1159266571965956126> and we want to share as much as we can as we work through these. I would also like to address that although some of your most voted-on issues have not been reported, they are still being worked on. We need to first address what we have reported and other big issues need a plan in place before we report them to the developers. So as always, please be patient with us. Okay… so let’s get into it.

**AN UPDATE ON THE PRESTIGE PACK REMOVAL**
<#1157009698155942039> 

One of the biggest questions asked about the removal of the Prestige Pack is… WHY? We asked about this and the main information we got back was: inflation. The development team had looked at the data of the Prestige Rune and discovered our region’s inflation was getting out of control directly due to the Rune. To give you a rough idea, in other regions the Adena supply was increasing at a steady rate of 1% to 3%, in our region that number was 20%!

Just like in the real world, if too much money is being generated, prices go up. When everyone had access to the 300% Adena drop, we generated more Adena than normal and that resulted in inflation. The developers chose to remove the Rune to help control the inflation and slowly start to bring prices back down. And the Rune itself was the direct reason the inflation rose in the first place.

Our biggest goal is to try to help control the situation and hopefully start bringing prices back down as a result. We are all aware its not a normal situation for you all to have items worth more than the amount of Adena your character can hold.

We are continuing to look into how to handle the situation with players who have remaining runes, and will do our best to keep you all updated.

_---___-----------------------------

Why have I not seen a lot of post about this flawed reasoning? Are they not aware of the fact that 5% of the players have 95% of the adena that they speak of? The prestige pack was good for much more than the adena. Mainly that 20% CD.  15%  dmg rune. You're about 10yrs to late on that inflation thing. Maybe I need to look harder to find the outrage at this ..Wrong  way of thinking. I'll search the forums and discord a bit more.

• Like 3

I couldn't agree more. As Ganealf said not only you are 10 years late but we have also lost two runes that helped us with our damage. You should do something about it and I m also amazed that the coomunity havent said something.

While you may be right about the reason for the removal, what many who have already abandoned this game would like to know is why they allowed the biggest donors to get more packages for future months if their goal was to reduce prices? Stop the nonsense, which is to reduce prices if we already saw how they made fun of people by putting G runes at very high prices. new package 4 times more expensive? and where is the cooling rune? All I know is that it was a scam scheme.

thank god ppl post information. I mean, why would employees of NCwest post info or communicate in the forums of their game? Forums you get access to with the account you play their game. Thats some crazy ideas right there. 

On 11/12/2023 at 12:26 AM, sooo said:

I couldn't agree more. As Ganealf said not only you are 10 years late but we have also lost two runes that helped us with our damage. You should do something about it and I m also amazed that the coomunity havent said something.

Community did , they ignored us as usual, forum is dead and not monitored anymore , discord is main source of communication now...

It's actually very simple, 

1st NCwest should remove very long ago only the Prestige Rune, but not the Pack and denominate the adena deleting "000" (1k) from all NPC prices and players Inventory/WH/AH. In that way the accumulated adena for each and every server would be less and players can trade items instead of 1T for 1b adena. Ofcz, items in Grocery or drop adena from mobs which are equal to 1000 or less, should be rounded to 1 adena. 

2nd NCwest should "flood" the servers with items during event promos, but NOT expensive  promos. E.g. instead of the standard pack 50 usd/eur = 4k NC to  reduce the price to 10 usd/eur = 4k NC. In that way more ppl will buy those "affordable packs" causing rare items reduction and making their customers/players happy. In order to reduce the very expensive rare items, all success rates % (enchanting, compound) must be increased. 

3rd NCwest should make more "burn-adena events", such as "dolls' event", so players to achieve top items easily and spend adena at the same time. 

Their plan was to remove all Items and services from the Web Galleria... now if you click on the Shop link it just offers you NCoin in various amounts. They also dumped everything from the L2Store(only partly moved to Einhasad Gold Coin Shop)... now the L2Store is just for Einhasad Coin packs and monthly/weekly bundles. Of course they could have just moved the whole package to the L2Store or offered each item in the Einhasad Shop, but somebody lazy thought why bother with that crap... and came up with the monthly/weekly bundles instead.

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 10:28 AM, Ganealf said:

# Suggestions News Channel #

Hello @everyone! Welcome to the new <#1166903705224876112> channel, where we hope to start updating you on player <#1156997628056318043>. I'm going to stop tagging everyone from now on and only start tagging the <@&1164676545567277246> role. You can enable these notifications in <id:customize> if you want to be pinged about player suggestions updates. 

I'm happy to be coming back to you today with some more news regarding your **✅ REPORTED** suggestions. It’s not much, but we are starting to get some information back as we work towards more <#1156997628056318043> from the <#1159266571965956126> and we want to share as much as we can as we work through these. I would also like to address that although some of your most voted-on issues have not been reported, they are still being worked on. We need to first address what we have reported and other big issues need a plan in place before we report them to the developers. So as always, please be patient with us. Okay… so let’s get into it.

**AN UPDATE ON THE PRESTIGE PACK REMOVAL**
<#1157009698155942039> 

One of the biggest questions asked about the removal of the Prestige Pack is… WHY? We asked about this and the main information we got back was: inflation. The development team had looked at the data of the Prestige Rune and discovered our region’s inflation was getting out of control directly due to the Rune. To give you a rough idea, in other regions the Adena supply was increasing at a steady rate of 1% to 3%, in our region that number was 20%!

Just like in the real world, if too much money is being generated, prices go up. When everyone had access to the 300% Adena drop, we generated more Adena than normal and that resulted in inflation. The developers chose to remove the Rune to help control the inflation and slowly start to bring prices back down. And the Rune itself was the direct reason the inflation rose in the first place.

Our biggest goal is to try to help control the situation and hopefully start bringing prices back down as a result. We are all aware its not a normal situation for you all to have items worth more than the amount of Adena your character can hold.

We are continuing to look into how to handle the situation with players who have remaining runes, and will do our best to keep you all updated.

_---___-----------------------------

Why have I not seen a lot of post about this flawed reasoning? Are they not aware of the fact that 5% of the players have 95% of the adena that they speak of? The prestige pack was good for much more than the adena. Mainly that 20% CD.  15%  dmg rune. You're about 10yrs to late on that inflation thing. Maybe I need to look harder to find the outrage at this ..Wrong  way of thinking. I'll search the forums and discord a bit more.

OK, we're into the new year and it appears that your experiment was a resounding failure. Prices have not changed in the least. Those with adena now have more, those without have even less. The removal of the prestige did nothing but hurt those of us in the lower ranks. If any have seen a change please post your results. Prestige was Godly for those that had already geared to greatness, and was very good to the rest of us. The Godly peeps dmg or adena changed very little, the rest of us..!@#$ed. Please look at your game and know that that was a really really bad decision. And fix it. I know I'm probably asking to much. But your answer in the L2 store of $20.00USD a week was something only the Godly can afford, the rest of us are currently SOL.

This is Non sense. The Adena drop rune 300% is still available in the store, so they solved Nothing. Then why did they removed the EVA rune for skill cooldown? Or the 100% drop rune when 10 years ago they lowered the drop and adena globally with XXX - hundred % for all L2 servers because of the bots back in the days..? 

They simply did it for MONEY. Now 20$ for 1 week Adena rune instead 30 days and for a higher price. I bet same people continue to buy it and not small part of them are the RMT responsible for the inflation..

And where are the monthly gifts? The game is impossible to play without boosts and for boosts you need Adena, which you no longer can make because of the mentioned stupid company decisions.. 

@Hime @Rowen