Remove looping macro

SpeedStick

1 hour ago, ChicoNever said:

Looping macros for the current Live version kinda makes sense, since it's become a pvp p2w server anyway, so why not, right? But for the Classic, meaning a classic experience from what the game actually felt like one day, doesn't make any sense. Plus, like some people said, they will farm mats and adena 24/7 and ruin the game. Not to mention the constant occupying farm/quest spots.

"Oh but bots". Please. Bots were here since day one. People played for years with bots everywhere and it was still fun. Looping macros will institutionalize corruption and rmt, just like in Skelth. Bots can at least be banned if they supervise the game online and people report it.

"Oh but no lifers will dominate". They would dominate anyway. With or without LM. Doesn't matter. There was never a single server in the history of this game, official or private, that wasn't eventually dominated by one powerful and opressive ally. It's in the nature of the game. It will happen. Get over it.

"Oh but I can't play more than X hours a day and will stay behind." You don't need to be high level to enjoy the game. Just enjoy the ride. Join a fun cp and/or clan, level your char and supports, farm materials, craft things, do your quests, kill raid bosses, engage in PvPs and sieges, make friends and meet people. You don't need LM to do that. Nobody does.

We DO NOT want this here by any means. It will ruin the server, just like helped ruin Skelth.

And after all, if they don't put the LM and eventually the player base realise it was better with it, we can always make a petition and ask for it to be reintroduced. Juji already proved to be a reasonable GM that listens to players.

Let's just give the real classic experience of the game a chance.

Bro, ever cross your mind you are old and cant do same shiwt like 20? :)

Its hilarious how you all speak about mats, spoil,farm adena by hand....just wait first $$$ event and you will feel what bleep mean :D
Hope die last.... hear me...NcSoft will not let you farm Adena and Mats without spending tones of real money.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, xLinden said:

that perfect bd/song sycro + warcryer attacking being the main buffer(video stop before full rebuff xD) .... i know macro is awesome, but at this level only bot can manage it.

are you blind guys??? for real.
Check the video again. He is rebuffing with WC and setting again the macro at 0:15. Look carefully

9 minutes ago, Patro said:

Check the video again. He is rebuffing with WC and setting again the macro at 0:15. Look carefully

and so?

u cant set macro by attacking and buff by wc. It rebuffing by hands one time but its a bots

Bot subscribe is expensive. Its a mix party bots and macro

2 minutes ago, Patro said:

Just now, Patro said:

You have no idea what a loop macro can do. End of conversation

so you end conversation without explanning that perfect bd+sws syncronization without changing screens.

Macros CANT make that happen.

13 minutes ago, xLinden said:

so you end conversation without explanning that perfect bd+sws syncronization without changing screens.

Macros CANT make that happen.

As this guy saying, BD/SWS are on the 2nd pc.
You can see that he has a 9ppl party and he has only 8 clients in this pc.
Anyway bro, no reason to lie to you. This is what a loop party can do and as i said you can even do it full afk. No need to pick targets manually.
I am just trying to help. Relax

5 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

How the hell are you going to say this is an AFK macro train as Sayo just said?  The person filming is live at keyboard and targeting, we are watching from his perspective. You can clearly see on his bar that he does not have Auto Macro enabled.  Do you guys even know what an enabled auto macro looks like?

So it would appear this is being used as intended?  You do know auto macro's target range isn't nearly that large right?  On Euro I put it on Auto macro in the field, nothing respawned.  10% xp at level 15 for the night.

Honest to god you people get gas lit about things that don't affect you accept in the most minor way.

Dumb ass's like you are exactly how people like Trump get elected.

We said many time that this guy is running this party manually.
Because you dont know how to set a loop party doesnt mean others dont.
FYI on the last farm event on skelth, i had 14 clients with lvl 1 chars on loop macro. Next day all of them were 25 lvl so i had to switch chars every day. I was checking my pc 2 times a day btw to see if i am dead or not

1 minute ago, Patro said:

We said many time that this guy is running this party manually.
Because you dont know how to set a loop party doesnt mean others dont.
FYI on the last farm event on skelth, i had 14 clients with lvl 1 chars on loop macro. Next day all of them was 25 lvl so i had to switch chars every day. I was checking my pc 2 times a day btw to see if i am dead or not

So you clearly violated the TOS and should be banned.  I agree. Can we get this guy removed and not auto macros from Classic please?

5 minutes ago, Patro said:

As this guy saying, BD/SWS are on the 2nd pc.
You can see that he has a 9ppl party and he has only 8 clients in this pc.
Anyway bro, no reason to lie to you. This is what a loop party can do and as i said you can do even do it full afk. No need to pick targets manually.
I am just trying to help. Relax

I am also trying to help not spreading false informations
Macro cant make the bd+sws combo work like that and still keep assisting him at sametime. (different pc dont matter)

Just now, xLinden said:

I am also trying to help not spreading false informations
Macro cant make the bd+sws combo work like that and still keep assisting him at sametime. (different pc dont matter)

You see why there is no point to keep up this conversation? You must be a potato if you cant dance/sing every 5 mins and right click again on the loop macro.

Archived