Remove looping macro

SpeedStick

11 hours ago, GaM6iT said:

I read Russian forums about the opening of my new classic, 90% of the players against the repetitive macros that they scream about this at home and in all possible forums, but the administration of the Russian community benefits when one person pays for 15-20 accounts, I I remember that 1 account costs 5 US dollars, if you delete the macros, the administration will stop receiving its money.

You forgot to mention there was a request from Innova to KR to limit macro to 20 min, as players asked, and the request got denied.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone who thinks this is a good idea will rethink quite a lot when they see the difference of market prices of a looped server and a one which isn't, specially after the cata/necro trains start showing their oversupply in the economy

if you think this will stop 24/7 grps of pwning everyone, they will dominate even more without this just as comedy did back then in Skelth, this benefits way more casual grps than what most people think

9 minutes ago, DarkMarksman said:

Keep Macros pls!

Yes, I am also for Macros. I do not have the same time as I had back in the days, so Loop Macros are a very welcome thing. 

People needs to realize that here is a 3 client limit per PC. One might say "but but .. what about people with 2-3-4-5 PC's?" well .. what can you do? Those people would have found other methods to "macro", and so, the majority of players will use 3 clients. 

Yes, I also heard about the "Driver" , but this does not change anything. This is Lineage 2 ( even more , Classic ) , and people would of bot , or find other "tricky" things to get to.. "loop macro" :)

Yes auto macro will help people who play with many acc but will kill live buffers and healers and finally will kill the servers .I hear already the complains (oh i cant find a spot to exp macros 9pt every where ) well hm if you ask for this .... this is what you get.

Just did not really understand the phrase "no time" you're somewhere else in a hurry? For me and my friends the game is to come in the evening and in the company of friends to play your favorite game. Do you have goals that are feasible only with certain programs?
You write that it is necessary to fight with bots and not with macros, it's not entirely correct, because the bot program is not legal, and by entering macros it is very difficult to know what exactly a person uses, a bot or macro. After all, we see only that one manages the whole group without them presence, why do you need it?

you are in a 9 man party

with ALT you drag the main assist in the first spot of the party

then you macro

/target %party1
/assist
/attack

you can also put

/delay 1

before attack if the main assist is melee in order to wait for him to walk in the mob and not attack first and take aggro

with that you can party all night without even be in the pc

This is a team game, you do not have to single-handedly achieve the same as people in whole groups, and if they do not have groups then they collect them, they waste their time experience and leadership skills to achieve a certain goal
Do you want to download 15 heroes from 5 computers and do everything alone? Why are you playing the game?

• L2 Team

Hello All,

Apologies for my delay in response to this hot topic on the macro system. The auto loop macro functionality is currently in our build for the Classic Server, but we have an outstanding request with the Dev team to remove it. I will keep you updated once we hear back from Dev on its removal and truly hope it can be implemented in time for the launch next week. 

Best Regards,
Juji

I don't think the majority of the players would want to remove looping macros at all, it's just a vocal minority, most with no experience playing l2 classic.

I hope you'd reconsider removing it or atleast make a poll to check the community's thoughts further. @Juji

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Apologies for my delay in response to this hot topic on the macro system. The auto loop macro functionality is currently in our build for the Classic Server, but we have an outstanding request with the Dev team to remove it. I will keep you updated once we hear back from Dev on its removal and truly hope it can be implemented in time for the launch next week. 

Best Regards,
Juji

Classic is about experience the True L2, to re-live those newbie emotions we had long time ago. Auto Loop will destroy that...You guys seem fair, so please dont ignore this request.

17 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

Wait? what? theres like 5 people who care about this?  Yet you remove original aspects of the game like death drop?

11 minutes ago, Cld said:

I don't think the majority of the players would want to remove looping macros at all, it's just a vocal minority, most with no experience playing l2 classic.

I hope you'd reconsider removing it or atleast make a poll to check the community's thoughts further. @Juji

This

22 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

What about drop on death? Can we get that put back into game @Juji

Archived