Remove looping macro

SpeedStick

10 minutes ago, Sayonara said:

Naia server is full of bots,it coming back to the spot after the death on script  You cant beat  bot program but want to disable a legal function of the macro system, created by the developers for the players?

You obviously don't understand.

If they don't disable this function, I have a clannie who will legitly run 3 dwarves per each free computer in the computer club he manages. There will be no free mobs on the spot to train them. PK one of them, and you will drop like a piñata.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Kladroun said:

Allow looping macroses and players who wants to play competetive game will be forced to make trains. But you will have zero options to fight this system because its LEGAL. The only way to compete with them is to make your own trains. EU-RU servers learned this lesson, it looks like NA community does not want to learn on other's mistakes.

I mentioned the solution to this in my post: Additionally, Box count is limited to 3 clients - for the most part this is going to prevent an individual from running an unreasonable amount of characters at once. While it is possible someone with extra machines will have access to this, it's significantly less accessible compared to bot or macro software.

Just now, Sayonara said:

Then dont spamming about removing macro system

Spamming? lul. I can tell you the same - 3-5 guys spamming around the forum and making threads to keep auto-macroses, despite the fact that every single person who was playing on servers with this function completely hates it.

6 minutes ago, Krissa said:

You obviously don't understand.

If they don't disable this function, I have a clannie who will legitly run 3 dwarves per each free computer in the computer club he manages. There will be no free mobs on the spot to train them. PK one of them, and you will drop like a piñata.

I do not care how you play, I can come with the clan and kill you and your half AFK group, I m not fall, you will fall, I can buy pk scrolls and remove my penalty

3 minutes ago, Kladroun said:

Spamming? lul. I can tell you the same - 3-5 guys spamming around the forum and making threads to keep auto-macroses, despite the fact that every single person who was playing on servers with this function completely hates it.

You have a servers for your region Go play on  them and dont set your rules of the game here

7 minutes ago, Sayonara said:

I do not care how you play, I can come with the clan and kill you and your half AFK group, I m not fall, you will fall, I can buy pk scrolls and remove my penalty

Learn to read maybe? It won't be a group, and it won't be "half AFK". Besides, if you need loop macro to grind, you won't be in a top clan anyway.

And you also seem to be not aware of the fact that you cannot use PK scrolls while red.

dont bother buying packs/vip4 guys. all you need to do is buy 2-3 computers from walmart for $400 each and autoloop macro a 9 man train. very good afk game. great game for botters as you can now legitly macro bot an entire 9 man party with 3 computers.

let the afk macro rmt botting empires begin bois.

Just now, Sayonara said:

You have a servers for your region Go play on  them and dont set your rules of the game here

My region? I can assure you that I have all legal rights to play here.

You better start to make real arguments, instead of screaming "I want legal bot in my game!!!" in this conversation.

Just now, Sayonara said:

Are you sure that you played this game if you dont know that 7 characters in the group?

oh can only have 7 chars? thats even easier. that means i can loop 2 full parties with only 5 computers. LMAO THATS AWESOME! im gonna get so fken rich. ill have a shop toon i can sit on too that i can load on 1 of the 5 pcs.

EZ GAME BOIS. LETSSSSSSSSS GETTTTTTTTTTT AUTOMATINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

4 minutes ago, Kladroun said:

My region? I can assure you that I have all legal rights to play here.

You better start to make real arguments, instead of screaming "I want legal bot in my game!!!" in this conversation.

cry more dude, its not a bot,its a legal macro system for lineage 2 

1 minute ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

bots automate gameplay. looping macros automate gameplay. thats a bot bruh, but no need to wry ncsoft hooking u up n making it legit. feel free to use ncsoft's bot as much as u like.

looping macro dosnt automate gameplay, it help to pve only

26 minutes ago, Sayonara said:

You dont know how to clean karma by res - killl with healer? 

GL doing it on classic against "legit" dwarven infestation. You will delevel yourself back to nograde.

If you were in a top clan, you would just bring your clan's dedicated permared.

You guys can wait for the response from devs but players on EU were also waiting for a response for quite some time. Innova position on macros:

Our Team's position is still the same as the day when they appeared:
"The RU/EU team doesn't like it and requested several changed to it already, from removing to limiting it to 20 minutes. We don't ban for them as they are a part of the game and are intended to be there by the developer, but we keep trying to bring changes to this."

So far the requests has been all rejected by devs. There might be a very small chance but all the other regions have this.

Bored to read stupid things..
People like to talk shit more than to solve the problem.
#keepfkinmacro and make 20 minutes limits of the loop after right click.
For fight with the trains we should to have 10-15% of item drop.
I am 100% sure I will not play the game where I must to do alt+tab all time. This is really bad for game experience.

Archived