Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Juji said:

The auto loop macro functionality is currently in our build for the Classic Server, but we have an outstanding request with the Dev team to remove it.
Juji

Dont remove it, many ppl wish to use that  macro system in classic version as on another korean / japan / taiwan classic servers

Edited by Sirenia
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All, Apologies for my delay in response to this hot topic on the macro system. The auto loop macro functionality is currently in our build for the Classic Server, but we have an outstanding

I am going to spend $180 and I rarely spend any money on L2 retail, one time thing is fine.  I think of it like buying 3 copies of the game (e.g. $60 each for a new XBOX game), and I will do the $20/m

I have been playing Lineage 2 for over a decade and I can assure you that players that use boxed toons/supports have almost no tie with players who search for party to do dailies/Exp groups. Especia

2 minutes ago, Sirenia said:

Dont remove it, many ppl wish to use that  macro system in classic version as an another korean/japan/taiwan servers

They have to remove it, otherwise I can count the days that the community will stay active, also the community will be split by the people that actually know how to play, meaning support classes that actually know what they are doing VS loop supports that will just have high level and no clue what they are doing. Then all this will just generate rage quits because "Unbalance" will be brought to the table, many threads will be created, a toxic community will rise, the new people will not want to try it etc... etc... It's a simple function with a great impact. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sirenia said:

I do not need your advice on which server play

From where I'm standing, you do. If you want a game that will play itself, it exists. Go play it. Don't ruin this for the rest of us with your laziness and short-sighted greed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, L2Vet said:

From where I'm standing, you do. If you want a game that will play itself, it exists. Go play it. Don't ruin this for the rest of us with your laziness and short-sighted greed.

If you need a game without macros, just go to the EU server, dont destroy a  normal game for other peoples with normal support box  and with  macros

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Apologies for my delay in response to this hot topic on the macro system. The auto loop macro functionality is currently in our build for the Classic Server, but we have an outstanding request with the Dev team to remove it. I will keep you updated once we hear back from Dev on its removal and truly hope it can be implemented in time for the launch next week. 

Best Regards,
Juji

If you guys really care about ppl opinion which is nice of you, please make poll about everything including fishing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ferimeth said:

They have to remove it, otherwise I can count the days that the community will stay active, also the community will be split by the people that actually know how to play, meaning support classes that actually know what they are doing VS loop supports that will just have high level and no clue what they are doing. Then all this will just generate rage quits because "Unbalance" will be brought to the table, many threads will be created, a toxic community will rise, the new people will not want to try it etc... etc... It's a simple function with a great impact. 

This just doesnt make any sense,

You think knowing how to farm make you a good player? Experience make a good player.

1.5 its made for mages mostly, macros are there to balance the game between the rest of classes, people asking to remove macros are most mage groups, or nonfactor ppl who just dont care about meele/archer groups who want to be competitive

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PhoenixKnight said:

If you guys really care about ppl opinion which is nice of you, please make poll about everything including fishing.

There's a saying about opinions...

Just because an idea is popular does not mean it is right.  Slavery was very popular.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.09.2018 at 11:37 AM, GaM6iT said:

I read Russian forums about the opening of my new classic, 90% of the players against the repetitive macros that they scream about this at home and in all possible forums, but the administration of the Russian community benefits when one person pays for 15-20 accounts, I I remember that 1 account costs 5 US dollars, if you delete the macros, the administration will stop receiving its money.

 

Go back  to russian servers! It take no macro!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.09.2018 at 8:36 PM, Juji said:

 

Apologies for my delay in response to this hot topic on the macro system. The auto loop macro functionality is currently in our build for the Classic Server, but we have an outstanding request with the Dev team to remove it. I will keep you updated once we hear back from Dev on its removal and truly hope it can be implemented in time for the launch next week.

 

Dont do that please!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

removing loop macros made botters superior again, when loop macros work normal players can compete with 24/7 bot farm , botters are not special any more but when loop macros are off you have only 2 options - nolife or bot
so many people would play just cos there is option - afk farm, cos we don't have time to grind for many hours a day any more, so some of use use bots, some of us don't play at all, these few nolifers who roam server from serer, play 5+ hours per day are extincting breed, sooner or later they will have to work, they will have family and then what? This all game is based on 99% mindless grind where you get 0.001 per mob this is no skill, if loop macro can replace you = you are not skilled, you are smashing same 4 buttons over and over again for 8 hours and calling yourself pro

+1 for loop macros

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...