EU use Battleping, allowed or ban?

alex23

EU players probably gonna have trouble with ping 300+ as i tested

is it "against rules(illegal)" to use battleping to REDUCE ping which makes it FAST enough

am testing it on naiya +1 and it feels "smooth"

maybe am risking getting banned?

sry if i sound dumb :)

it makes no sense for such proggrams to be bannable,i test drive naia, and the ping is a no no for me, imagine a 40 lvl mage with devotion having 0.70-1 sec delay in a classic server that any fighter mob will crit 1 shot him.PvE is way too hard in classic to have delay, but we need an official answer for this by NCSoft

6 hours ago, Detox500 said:

i use Battle Ping  and  is  So  Much  Better    ( i try that on Naia server ))  

do you know where are this NCsoft server Lacation ... i dont know what  location i use on Battleping     i  peek radom 1 Texas server 

Its in Texas, so you can try all the Texas list to see which fit you best

2 hours ago, killerPrice said:

I have been playing on NA and EU official servers since 2011 using Battleping,Exitlag and WTfast, and never had  a problem with blocks or bans.

Which one you worked better for you? Are you playing from Europe?

3 hours ago, Wakka said:

Which one you worked better for you? Are you playing from Europe?

I'm playing from Brazil. So far,ExitLag worked the better for me ( battleping doesn't let you connect to other games while connected on your route at L2).
The Leatrix is a very good tool, but sadly, not enough (at least it is free). What you need, if you leave in south america or europe, is some of these ping programs.

300 ping is either not EU or a terrible internet. From EU you should realistically get 150 ms. If you're from Russia, well stay in Russia. also 150 ms ping is still crappy. Idk why would you switch on NA if you gonna have new server in Europe anyway

am just saying that high ping is noticable..i dont know if its 100 or 300

on nayia /chronos at least

15 minutes ago, Mtaar said:

if you gonna have new server in Europe anyway

by new server u mean giran+1gmt?

its ok as long as i dont risk my mage against 3 mobs :P

Archived