Red Libra: Enhanced Shadow Weapons

EgglandsBest

Not sure if this is a bug or confusion about the Red Libra event; but the previous Red Libra event posts regarding exchanging weapons (as well as the news for the current one released today) have notated that Shadow weapons can be transferred to other Shadow weapons, but only the "tradable versions".  When I visit the Artisan Black NPC, my tradable Enhanced Shadow Shaper doesn't allow any options to exchange to.

Is this confusion on the wording in the event news? Are the Enhanced Shadow Weapons not considered "tradable Shadow Weapons"?  Has anyone else had this problem in previous Red Libras?

15 minutes ago, EgglandsBest said:

Not sure if this is a bug or confusion about the Red Libra event; but the previous Red Libra event posts regarding exchanging weapons (as well as the news for the current one released today) have notated that Shadow weapons can be transferred to other Shadow weapons, but only the "tradable versions".  When I visit the Artisan Black NPC, my tradable Enhanced Shadow Shaper doesn't allow any options to exchange to.

Is this confusion on the wording in the event news? Are the Enhanced Shadow Weapons not considered "tradable Shadow Weapons"?  Has anyone else had this problem in previous Red Libras?

It was the same on the previous one too.The Enhanced versions of the shadow weapons cannot be changed with Red Libra (at least those which we got so far).The current one we have is exactly the same as the last one.

30 minutes ago, PimpMyBow said:

so only sealed shadow weapons can be exchanged?

No, only the tradeable non-enhanced shadow weapons ( you make it +10 and then using 10 Shadow Ingots makes upgrades it and makes it tradeable, this version you can trade.).

21 minutes ago, Draecke said:

the next Red Libra run will have this issue fixed but that will take 4~6 Months so there's that..

NC Soft team is aware of this issue from the last red libra, why would they fix it for the next one if they didnt for this one :)

cause they choose to run an old version of Red Libra to accommodate the players who were impacted by all the class changes instead of wasting more time converting the Salvation version from Korean to our game client..

each new Korean update has a different Red Libra version and anyone who wants can look up the latest versions details on the Korean Event page..

I was encouraged to post this here to get all your opinions on this topic by the GMs who responded to my inquiry.
https://i.gyazo.com/811fdf61daf1f1d0f486726d0b018be0.png

https://i.gyazo.com/376b9476b4b04adf239cf94a7d2f9753.png

Here is my conversation with the GMs regarding this issue.  Forgive me for my rude responses, clearly I am upset with this confusion.  Can any player who plays this game tell me honestly that they own an Enhanced Shadow Weapon that is "untradable"?  Am I out of line for assuming when the GMs post an event description (multiple times now) that say "only tradable versions of Shadow Weapons" shall be tradable that that SHOULD include the tradable/auction houseable/private shopable Enhanced Shadow Weapons?  What constitutes "tradable" if literally being able to /trade it isn't enough? @Hime @Neutron  You two are the only people who I can rely on that actually care about this game clearly.  Can you either tell me to F off and change the Event Description to NOT include Enhanced, or educate your GMs and find a way for your information to be correct?

@EgglandsBest I literally had the same conversation last red libra.  I read their event page, purchased a cheap e. shadow wpn and found out it wasn't exchangeable.  So yea I totally follow you.  If you look at a lot of their event pages you can probably find something that when you try to do as it says doesn't quite work as intended.  I created a post about this very thing on the old forums.  But I was a returning player and hadn't seen older Red Libra events to know any better.  Regardless, yes they really should be more specific. Because you know words mean things. And tradeable means exactly that able to be traded which enhanced shadow most certainly are.  

• L2 Team

EgglandsBest, despite Enhanced Shadow Weapons being tradeable, it cannot be exchanged with the Red Libra merchants. This weapon set is the exception to the "all tradeable weapons" requirement of the event so we'll add it to the event page to clarify that. Like others have stated, this version of Red Libra is similar to the previous version we ran and the Enhanced Shadow weapons were an issue then. :/

We'll continue to make the request to have Enhanced Shadow Weapons exchangeable for the next iteration of Red Libra. If there is any other suggestions to fine tune Red Libra please let us know and we'll send that along as well. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Hime said:

EgglandsBest, despite Enhanced Shadow Weapons being tradeable, it cannot be exchanged with the Red Libra merchants. This weapon set is the exception to the "all tradeable weapons" requirement of the event so we'll add it to the event page to clarify that. Like others have stated, this version of Red Libra is similar to the previous version we ran and the Enhanced Shadow weapons were an issue then. :/

We'll continue to make the request to have Enhanced Shadow Weapons exchangeable for the next iteration of Red Libra. If there is any other suggestions to fine tune Red Libra please let us know and we'll send that along as well. Thanks!

and about frenzied tauti weapons ? I tried exchange on red libra, but didn't worked also . 

Archived