Account block

I'm sorry to hear You got banned my friends. I got banned too. Don't know really what could be ban purpose. I'm sure I'm not using any illegal stuff, don't have nothing illegal on my hardrive , my nicknames not using abussive language and I'm not sharing my accounts to anyone bla bla ... Only thing I were using was ingame macro and alt tabing between accounts. Maybe that looks like like bot he he...

Anyway waiting for support to respond I created another accounts meanwhile and I'm playing. If I got ban one more time somehow I think it will be enough for me because nobody likes to be punished for something he didnt do :)

4 hours ago, FZgroup said:

@Hime @Juji Please help, It's not about me. Our CP mate who got blocked with us after today's answer from support (who give no reason of block and didn't help at all), said he will kill hiself tomorrow if no any answer. I know it may be for u guys funny or u may think it's a joke. But it's really not... Please help us to keep him alive. I dont understand his addict to L2 also, but case is about human life... 

Lmao Bro shut the hell up no one's killing themselves you should be ashamed for ever posting that. bleep loser. 

4 minutes ago, Euthanaisa said:

Lmao Bro shut the hell up no one's killing themselves you should be ashamed for ever posting that. bleep loser. 

How stupid u're id1ot. Probably he won't hurt hiself cause his family moved him to hostpital. I know it's funny for you but it's not joke. before u say sh1t, think.

Damn, I wasnt able to recive my launch pack "due to something wrong is going on ncsoft side", so I decided to buy xp/sp boost by nccoins, after few days my account got blocked. 
My xp/sp boost is almost finished and I just cant do a thing about it. I even had 8 pvp's on my cleric, was so happy to play with it and now it seems like I cant do a thing about anything. How much longer are we supposed to wait? Are we going to recive any compensate for it? How to get our money back? Should we make a chargeback? Even if you will give our money back, we have lost so much time on everything else. Ehhhh... It takes you lots of time, pls just give us any information. 

5 minutes ago, Nocturne said:

Damn, I wasnt able to recive my launch pack "due to something wrong is going on ncsoft side", so I decided to buy xp/sp boost by nccoins, after few days my account got blocked. 
My xp/sp boost is almost finished and I just cant do a thing about it. I even had 8 pvp's on my cleric, was so happy to play with it and now it seems like I cant do a thing about anything. How much longer are we supposed to wait? Are we going to recive any compensate for it? How to get our money back? Should we make a chargeback? Even if you will give our money back, we have lost so much time on everything else. Ehhhh... It takes you lots of time, pls just give us any information. 

email ncsoft at support@lineage2.com and tell them your issues.

3 hours ago, FZgroup said:

these random bans :D dwarf at town banned while selling recipes, 20120210 bots spaming sell adena and they have no ban, such a idiotic protection

Same here but I got ban on main while I was on buy shop in town :D And my whole adena is there. Whole cp doing quests for adena because adena drop rate is nefed as.... and then cp leader got ban with whole adena. Nice.

• 1 month later...

[Request received] [Request received] Hello, my account is blocked and I don't know why. I really would like to know the reasons and if there is any chance of getting... (Hola, mi cuenta está bloqueada y no sé qué. Realmente me gustaría conocer las razones y si hay alguna posibilidad de conseguir ...) 

On 7.10.2018 at 8:23 PM, MrMareck said:

I'm sorry to hear You got banned my friends. I got banned too. Don't know really what could be ban purpose. I'm sure I'm not using any illegal stuff, don't have nothing illegal on my hardrive , my nicknames not using abussive language and I'm not sharing my accounts to anyone bla bla ... Only thing I were using was ingame macro and alt tabing between accounts. Maybe that looks like like bot he he...

Anyway waiting for support to respond I created another accounts meanwhile and I'm playing. If I got ban one more time somehow I think it will be enough for me because nobody likes to be punished for something he didnt do :)

Same situation with my friend, just got randomly banned in town while selling smth. And weird is that they keep say they are 100% sure of they steps, but they dont wont to provide any specific information about ban reason.. just  " suspicious activity " etc.. 

So, lets say if someone got banned truly without reason ( what if) ..

So what that person can do to show proofs that he didnt use any illegal things, keep saying that he aint and wait for NCsoft grace ? thats a closed circle there imo.

I think I already posted this thread, but here I go again

The reason why cps are getting banned is because they lend accounts between eachother, get tagged for logging in different geolocations, and get banned.

This IS a bannable offense, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Good Luck, i bet you 100% you will get the standard bs answer from support, like 90% of the people randomly banned for nothing.You might as well reroll or leave game, because the odds of them admitting to mistakenly banning you is not going to happen. You know whether or not you did something wrong, but they will continue to send bs answers just to cover they're arse. It will last till someone sues them for a good chunk to get their money back. Its not about banning bots, its about numbers. If they were actually doing something about bots we wouldnt see the random bots and spam constantly.

I got two accounts locked 26/11 (a PP 20 and a "SE" 19). They said i was using 3rd party programs

So i created two new accounts (for support) and  hours later got locked AGAIN
Now i'm waiting for their response
A streamer said that a lot of people is getting "banned" because of their "Dynamic IP"
And i think that is probably the reason...

Account sharing will get "key members" of your CP suspended. They seem to have an automated system that watches out for "suspicious activity" on accounts. Sharing can trigger that because the IPs on an account will vary wildly. Some people have had issues when playing from work with their account for the same reason.

EDIT : I play 8 accounts daily so I get bot reports all the time (one captcha a day on average). I have 9 accounts but the 9th account is just a crafter on the classic server (bishop on chronos).

Archived