NCSoft have shown their hand - Adena Nerf

Tetsuo

Corporate greed knows no bounds, and NCSoft have once again outdone themselves.
They have deliberately chosen to nerf adena rates and drops, forcing people to the store to buy shots.

I am absolutely disgusted at this company.. I was so happy and excited for classic, but now, i realise its nothing more than a cash grab.
Juji has sold us out.

Just now, Poultrygeist said:

And where did you get that they nerfed it intentionally? Last I heard it was sent to the dev team for them to look at. ?Smh oh.... wait.... I'm suppose to hate NCwest! Where is my pitch fork! *joins the angry mob*

ofc its intentional im gonna say this again

they literally killed the dwarfs they have no point on neither crafting shots or armors and stuff since the reward coins are all based around getting mats...

classic is literally a cash grab and nothing more

5 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

And where did you get that they nerfed it intentionally? Last I heard it was sent to the dev team for them to look at. ?Smh oh.... wait.... I'm suppose to hate NCwest! Where is my pitch fork! *joins the angry mob*

Unless u are brainless you can get it is intentionally, go check l2 store, Shots/Buffs for Money, so spenders can farm easy and make more Money, while the free players have to level up a support to get buff, like if vip4 exp+pve 10% dmg its not enough? they screw up, OPEN YOUR EYES, we are not talking about get lvl 20 and buy full grade, BUT ATLEAST BUY SHOTS FOR NO GRADE WEAPON

1 minute ago, Poultrygeist said:

Ha! I do not know anyone on the server that has used their coins on shots. I'm sure some will, but that is not my problem.

So you must been playing another server, or you are fully blind, cause most part of server spend ncoin for buffs/shots, if you want some screenshots i can link it for you right here

1 minute ago, Juliodmv said:

So you must been playing another server, or you are fully blind, cause most part of server spend ncoin for buffs/shots, if you want some screenshots i can link it for you right here

If you don't like how the server makes money feel free to go anywhere else. Complaining like an entitled child will get you no sympathy from me.

1 minute ago, Poultrygeist said:

If you don't like how the server makes money feel free to go anywhere else. Complaining like an entitled child will get you no sympathy from me.

no worries, in 3-4 weeks servers will be empty, if the rest of people are like you i'm pretty sure about it, sure i'm child cause i want a truly classic, and you are blind sucking nc cocks

33 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

Yeah but can u see that in "Know Classic Issues" post? Nop. They will just ignore until people throw enough money on shots at Store.

16 minutes ago, Juliodmv said:

no worries, in 3-4 weeks servers will be empty, if the rest of people are like you i'm pretty sure about it, sure i'm child cause i want a truly classic, and you are blind sucking nc cocks

Indeed, server will be totally empty. We know how classic is, we like how classic is but THIS IS SOME CUSTOM CRAP.

34 minutes ago, Juliodmv said:

Unless u are brainless you can get it is intentionally, go check l2 store, Shots/Buffs for Money, so spenders can farm easy and make more Money, while the free players have to level up a support to get buff, like if vip4 exp+pve 10% dmg its not enough? they screw up, OPEN YOUR EYES, we are not talking about get lvl 20 and buy full grade, BUT ATLEAST BUY SHOTS FOR NO GRADE WEAPON

Totally agree. 

11 minutes ago, WHYALLFAIL said:

Indeed, server will be totally empty. We know how classic is, we like how classic is but THIS IS SOME CUSTOM CRAP.

4 minutes ago, morus said:

Totally agree. 

Thanks guys, atleast some people have a good sense

Welcome to the millennial world.  I want it now and I want to do nothing for it.  I support an increase in adena drops, but I also accept if they need to make it less than C1 to financially support the game.  75% nerf seems harsh but if it was only like a 50-25% nerf, I could accept that.  Especially if VIP makes the drop rate normal.  Then everyone wins.

However, there is the bot situation to consider.  Bots don't do repeatable quests because they don't like going back to town and actually playing the game.  IMO this nerf IS WORKING for bots so far.  Yes you see them, but I don't think with the current adena rates there will be much business for them.

Lineage II Classic

Take a step back in time and relive the original Lineage II experience as it was in the beginning. Create a classic hero from the original 5 races and 31 class options and jump into the nostalgic hardcore level grind where the rewards can outweigh the risks. It's your chance to experience the game the way it was when "hardcore" meant something!

seriously, it never fails. Each time i enter the forums of this game i laught so much. Crybabies gonna cry for everything without reason. Cry about the 10% of exp loss at death, not the adena. Its pathetic.

Im no donator, i have vip status of 0, not even used the free scrolls of buffs and exp. yet im lvl 23 50% to 24 with 140k of adena. Stop crying and go farm lol

2 minutes ago, Gauge said:

Welcome to the millennial world.  I want it now and I want to do nothing for it.  I support an increase in adena drops, but I also accept if they need to make it less than C1 to financially support the game.  75% nerf seems harsh but if it was only like a 50-25% nerf, I could accept that.  Especially if VIP makes the drop rate normal.  Then everyone wins.

However, there is the bot situation to consider.  Bots don't do repeatable quests because they don't like going back to town and actually playing the game.  IMO this nerf IS WORKING for bots so far.  Yes you see them, but I don't think with the current adena rates there will be much business for them.

It is really working? please go on Chronos and check Bloody swamp and Fairy Settlement, they got the same nerf on adena, the place its FULL OF BOTS, they have to undo the nerf here, unless the same will happen, for the last time, i already see you in other topics, already tried to tell you, NC DON'T CONTROL BOTS, THEY ALLOW IT, they ignore the fact that Chronos/Naia are full of bots, they even allow RangerZ (sounds familiar? ZRanger?) play this game knowing that he CREATE SCRIPTS AND SELL FOR REAL MONEY, they have to undo the nerf, we deserver atleast 75% of adena drop and 100% for VIP, they have to control bots, not just simply lower the adena and sit in their chairs doing nothing

Just now, Juliodmv said:

It is really working? please go on Chronos and check Bloody swamp and Fairy Settlement, they got the same nerf on adena, the place its FULL OF BOTS, they have to undo the nerf here, unless the same will happen, for the last time, i already see you in other topics, already tried to tell you, NC DON'T CONTROL BOTS, THEY ALLOW IT, they ignore the fact that Chronos/Naia are full of bots, they even allow RangerZ (sounds familiar? ZRanger?) play this game knowing that he CREATE SCRIPTS AND SELL FOR REAL MONEY, they have to undo the nerf, we deserver atleast 75% of adena drop and 100% for VIP, they have to control bots, not just simply lower the adena and sit in their chairs doing nothing

swamp and Fairy Settlement in this location adena drop is bad all times. so check location superion etc?

Just now, SasyPisos said:

swamp and Fairy Settlement in this location adena drop is bad all times. so check location superion etc?

Bro, i'm talking about BOT'S, see "they ignore the fact that Chronos/Naia are full of bots, they even allow RangerZ (sounds familiar? ZRanger?) play this game knowing that he CREATE SCRIPTS AND SELL FOR REAL MONEY"

And btw, adena on superion its much lower on NA, go check EU/KR

Archived