Forums

Waiting thru Queue to join server - Client closes

Elcholo1

Apparently if we want to play, we need to change the server. And as you can see that nc has us in the ass, it suggests to look for a private server that will not have players in the ass.

Because what if it turns into aden, if nothing will be done. And for this Aden has a time zone inappropriate for me because I do not live I live in GMT + 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

This is a top priority issue for us and we are in the process of confirming a fix. I hope to have more information later in the day.

Thank you, And on the locked accounts for spending money through credit card?

I played the first day and quit 2nd one, I couldn't log in, lost the whole bleeping day trying to play, they literally crushed any will of reviving good old times.

Told my friends, I'll return in a month, I expect at least half o this team to be fired by the time being.

I was going to buy the PAck before the launch, but something was smelling wrong, every time I reminded the "NCWest" word.

*Edit This is a bleeping 14 old or so game, same old servers, it's unthinkable what happened.

i dont understand why still people complaining, servers are full end of the story, i sugested incerasing the server size but i was wrong, taking a bottle as an example if you increase the size of the stomach of a bottle (amount of players in the same server) you also need to increase the bottleneck(mobs respawn speed, mobs amount) and that may cause server stress and inestability, and lots of hysteria due the overpopulation,im lv 21+ and belive me you have to fight for every mob around and the game experience its frustrating, so i see only 3 possible solutions

1- no multibox nor multiaccount only 1 char and 1 account for player <<< this may be the biggest problem.

2-server channels (if its possible)

3-new server

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

This is a top priority issue for us and we are in the process of confirming a fix. I hope to have more information later in the day.

6 hpurs traying to log in 

jxQDZG1.jpg

and always the same if i mange to pass login server and queue that happen

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

Why don't you accept that you are doing it on purpose so ppl will keep buying VIPs?
I admit you have forced many ppl to pay for that thing but not posting "FREE TO PLAY" when forcing us to pay to play....that's fake advertisment

This super update does not work for me, just as I could not connect so I still can not because I'm constantly crammed with the game before typing the pin. The game has been closed, do you want to continue. Sure bleeping that NO

Archived