Forums

Waiting thru Queue to join server - Client closes

Elcholo1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's all through the dual box. I just want to spoil myself and do not speak about the dual box. As for me, the dual box on this server should be punished. What is this hardcore grind with dualbox or with aio box

person #1: "How can we make more money out of this"

person #2:"I know, lets make a huge queue and disconnect them as soon they reach 0, and then lets tell them its an issue that we will fix NEXT WEEK, and that if they buy VIP they can skip the queue, so many will be force to spend money in this F2P game."

person #1: "I like it, lets do that. But first, lets open a new server, so they feel like we are doing or best to let more people play, even if nobody will want to loose their progress"

person #3: "so, should we add a transfer server char for free to fix this problem?"

person #1: "for free?, nah, lets make them pay"

same issue,i try to log and i got about 500 ppl waiting in a que and the que gets longer every second.

Not to be a bleep but if ppl who bought the packs (meaning they paid) should have priority in logging in the game over ppl who don't pay.

This sounds selfish but hey if i give money for something i expect something in return,and not being able to log in all weekend is not good enough.

Since connecting is very difficult, ppl just leaves char AFK instead of login off and login on later. The consequence is hundreds of ppl afk but connected while hundreds of ppl wants to connect and they can...Smart ass

Archived