NCWEST DIDINT SURPRISE

NCWest is a world brand in FAILURE wise.

U launch server after 10 hours of expected time

U said server gonna be with 1.5 features and it is 1.0.

U have a queue system, which kicks out of game at the end of waiting.(not even 5 sec for enter pin, screen comes with disconnect popup)

And u can go "WEEKEND" break with all this mess.

I tought things could be different with @Juji and @Hime. But u are all same.We know u dont give a sh1t about players but its obvious u dont give a sh1t about company too. Everyday is a new failure for u guys. Gratz.

You know who's not pissed right now? The people that fully expected this to happen :D Take one look at the retail servers cash shop and ask yourself how you ever trusted these people. If anything I'm disappointed, been waiting for a server like this forever and they failed big time.

Botters and RMT'ers see NCWest launch as a huge money making operation. And they are right, the way it is at the moment is purely setup for them to make a ton of money and they have already started. Who wouldn't start their botting operation here where you have maximum potential for profit? Especially if they keep the rates the same.. its RMT paradise. It is like the US said we are going to close all the borders to prevent cocaine/heroin from coming into the country. Guess what happens to the price of cocaine/heroin? Hint: It doesn't go down.

47 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

NCWest is a world brand in FAILURE wise.

U launch server after 10 hours of expected time

U said server gonna be with 1.5 features and it is 1.0.

U have a queue system, which kicks out of game at the end of waiting.(not even 5 sec for enter pin, screen comes with disconnect popup)

And u can go "WEEKEND" break with all this mess.

I tought things could be different with @Juji and @Hime. But u are all same.We know u dont give a sh1t about players but its obvious u dont give a sh1t about company too. Everyday is a new failure for u guys. Gratz.

And what exactly you've expected?Do you expect the things to magically get better?

Just now, Valdie said:

Yes, and oranges are the best apples.

Any NEW classic servers that you could compare this too perhaps?

Even BLESS ONLINE had 27k+ players when it opened and now struggles to keep 1k online.

Thanks for reminding me of the dumpster fire that is Bless Online.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived