Worst troubleshooting team i ever seen!

Its becoming to be a real joke. Honestly any other compagnie would have fix the queu problem within a day. We are being laugh at so bad.  A series of unfortunate events? Nah A series of lack of experience events is more suitable. 

1. They underestimate thier games

2. They clearly dont have any good notion to how launch a server with studying the market aspect first. 

3. They have the audacity to Stream like the launch was succesful without any good concern of the real problem. GM making clown in a broken server.

4. In fact they just dont care about all the audience here. 

5. The viability of the server is kinda on a timer right now, but there will always be people to play, they know so why give appropriate service to all.

6. whats worst is they probably keeping the queu problem as it is to control the account creation, trying to patch their mistake to have launch only 1 NA ( With adequate GMT).

WELCOME  TO NCSOFT SUPPORT ALL NEWBEES LOL

1 hour ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

actually nobody noticed that its like there is only players in the forum, check the dev tracker. It has been like 3 days since a dev team member showed. Only the moderatos closing threads are active.

It's obvious they never expected so many ppl. They probably thought there'd be half of people that there are now.

They've bitten off more than they could chew and now they just don't know what to do.

1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

actually nobody noticed that its like there is only players in the forum, check the dev tracker. It has been like 3 days since a dev team member showed. Only the moderatos closing threads are active.

Good point they becoming invisible

Just now, Lightkeeper said:

It's obvious they never expected so many ppl. They probably thought there'd be half of people that there are now.

They've bitten off more than they could chew and now they just don't know what to do.

They are so overwhelmed right now lol

Well their tactic is when the money stops flowing then we will come up with another "activity" to draw in more payers. Maybe once they see the server with 1k online then they will say oh guys guess what after we collected a few millions in cash from you now we will give you proper drop rates but oh wait here we added some more p2w items because we believe the game has progressed enough so we want to add runes and a few other consumables in the shop for more money from you all. And from all of us at NCSoft a big thank you to the players for our early christmas bonuses.

Just now, L2Empire said:

Well their tactic is when the money stops flowing then we will come up with another "activity" to draw in more payers. Maybe once they see the server with 1k online then they will say oh guys guess what after we collected a few millions in cash from you now we will give you proper drop rates but oh wait here we added some more p2w items because we believe the game has progressed enough so we want to add runes and a few other consumables in the shop for more money from you all. And from all of us at NCSoft a big thank you to the players for our early christmas bonuses.

For now i honestly dont care about the ingame probleme. Ya they made a real mess server setup but at least make people able ta play dammit. 

Seems like ncsoft team has changed and those who created this game are no longer doing or working on these lineage2 projects. Server face issues like any other l2j or java server when I played 5-6 years ago and after every new starting server there were many problems, like these happening now.

The point is that someone bought ncsoft and just wanted to make money for themselves. 

Bring back the elders of this game! :D

3 minutes ago, mixa said:

The only point here to make is:

1 (ONE): You clearly didn't know what you've signed up for when you started here.Now you know part of the story, more to come, pretty soon :)

i Know what i signed for. I expected some turbulence in the launch as NCSOFT reputation for launchin g game is what it is. But tried to give benfice of the doubt to them since its a game that already been launch many years ago. In 2018 the queu  problem not being solve within a day is innaceptable. You can ask any other networking game technician. For all others ingame problem like adena and drop rate. I really dont care right now but it seems they dont beleive the community who played back there.

3 minutes ago, godsmackas said:

Seems like ncsoft team has changed and those who created this game are no longer doing or working on these lineage2 projects. Server face issues like any other l2j or java server when I played 5-6 years ago and after every new starting server there were many problems, like these happening now.

The point is that someone bought ncsoft and just wanted to make money for themselves. 

Bring back the elders of this game! :D

Blizzard buy NCSOFT PLEASE

Lol 

Girlfriend is doing some university work and ask me some questions? one em is!!!!

Her: "What was your biggest challenge in life yet"

Me: "Creating an lineage 2 classic character on Talking Island server honey"

Her: "Seriously"

Me: " I am so freaking serious right now"

5 hours ago, mixa said:

The only point here to make is:

1 (ONE): You clearly didn't know what you've signed up for when you started here.Now you know part of the story, more to come, pretty soon :)

Dude, stop, you're making a fool of yourself. Maybe you think you're being funny with all that nonsense you're writing, but you just look stupid. 

5 hours ago, SilverArrow said:

Its becoming to be a real joke. Honestly any other compagnie would have fix the queu problem within a day. We are being laugh at so bad.  A series of unfortunate events? Nah A series of lack of experience events is more suitable. 

1. They underestimate thier games

2. They clearly dont have any good notion to how launch a server with studying the market aspect first. 

3. They have the audacity to Stream like the launch was succesful without any good concern of the real problem. GM making clown in a broken server.

4. In fact they just dont care about all the audience here. 

5. The viability of the server is kinda on a timer right now, but there will always be people to play, they know so why give appropriate service to all.

6. whats worst is they probably keeping the queu problem as it is to control the account creation, trying to patch their mistake to have launch only 1 NA ( With adequate GMT).

WELCOME  TO NCSOFT SUPPORT ALL NEWBEES LOL

You described the whole horse shit better than I ever could, I'll go deep into the amateurism...

They planned 2 servers with 6k-(barely 6k) capacity as you can see on L2Laby. 1 theoretically for EU and another theoretically for the Americas.

Can anyone please clear my mind about this, 

DO THEY REALLY EXPECTED 6K- FOR THE WHOLE AMERICA(SOUTH & NORTH)?

I MEAN I HOPE I'M REALLY WRONG ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IT LOOKS UNREAL TO ME.

Archived